[Today at 02:32:03 PM]

Marquette Football Update by TallTitan34
[Today at 09:41:46 AM]

NM by Uncle Rico
[Today at 08:59:21 AM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by DFW HOYA
[Today at 08:41:22 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: We could’ve won this tournament  (Read 17990 times)

Judge Smails

• All American
Re: We could’ve won this tournament
« Reply #350 on: March 26, 2023, 09:17:22 PM »
I am one of the scoopers that discussed if we should prefer Kentucky or KSU before the MSU game. I feel responsible for the loss and should probably be banned. I did, however, change seats while watching the MSU game in effort to get good vibes going. However, in the game thread, I implored other scoopers to change their seats too, which probably offset my own good vibe effort.

I’ve learned my lesson. I’ll never look past an opponent again. Even if it’s Chicago State early in the season.  Because I’ve learned my lesson, I think we should all feel good about next season. And I should be declared a knower of ball.

PointWarrior

• All American
« Reply #351 on: March 26, 2023, 10:39:36 PM »
I am one of the scoopers that discussed if we should prefer Kentucky or KSU before the MSU game. I feel responsible for the loss and should probably be banned. I did, however, change seats while watching the MSU game in effort to get good vibes going. However, in the game thread, I implored other scoopers to change their seats too, which probably offset my own good vibe effort.

I’ve learned my lesson. I’ll never look past an opponent again. Even if it’s Chicago State early in the season.  Because I’ve learned my lesson, I think we should all feel good about next season. And I should be declared a knower of ball.

Your penance is to change your screen name to “Pompous Ass” or “Killer of 2023 NCAA Vibes” until next tourney

« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 10:43:44 PM by PointWarrior »

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #352 on: March 27, 2023, 09:54:02 AM »
Just catching up - Have I missed this and you are ALL chicos?  I haven't seen "crapshoot" posted so much since....chicos.

HowardsWorld

• All American
« Reply #353 on: March 27, 2023, 10:10:34 AM »

I also asked the question who we would prefer between Kstate and Kentucky. I have taken my 5 lashings and will force myself to watch Wisconsin vs North Texas as punishment.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #354 on: March 27, 2023, 10:11:49 AM »
will force myself to watch Wisconsin vs North Texas as punishment.

NOOOOOOOOO! Nobody deserves that!
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #355 on: March 27, 2023, 10:24:53 AM »
I also asked the question who we would prefer between Kstate and Kentucky. I have taken my 5 lashings and will force myself to watch Wisconsin vs North Texas as punishment.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #356 on: March 27, 2023, 10:56:33 AM »
What are you, opus dei?
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

HansMoleman

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #357 on: March 27, 2023, 02:26:07 PM »
Just catching up - Have I missed this and you are ALL chicos?  I haven't seen "crapshoot" posted so much since....chicos.
Kudos to PRN for lighting the fuse

GoFastAndWin

• Team Captain
« Reply #358 on: March 27, 2023, 02:59:34 PM »

Speaking of superstitions, your Honor,
How is old Billy Barrooo ⛳️ workin for ya?

Judge Smails

• All American
« Reply #359 on: March 27, 2023, 03:11:33 PM »
Speaking of superstitions, your Honor,
How is old Billy Barrooo ⛳️ workin for ya?
pretty good, thanks. Shiot 82 today. 38 on the back nine with lots of one putts.

PuertoRicanNightmare

• All American
« Reply #360 on: March 27, 2023, 07:44:49 PM »
The crapshoot part of the tournament refers to who you play. It shouldn’t apply to how you play.

It’s not a “crapshoot” that we lost to a team we are clearly better than.

I don’t know what it was…could’ve been a let down from the BET. I am not in the camp of Kolek’s thumb being the issue.

But with our seed, our bracket and the way we were playing, it is the most disappointing NCAA tournament performance we’ve had in 40 years.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #361 on: March 27, 2023, 07:54:16 PM »
The crapshoot part of the tournament refers to who you play. It shouldn’t apply to how you play.

It’s not a “crapshoot” that we lost to a team we are clearly better than.

I don’t know what it was…could’ve been a let down from the BET. I am not in the camp of Kolek’s thumb being the issue.

But with our seed, our bracket and the way we were playing, it is the most disappointing NCAA tournament performance we’ve had in 40 years.

Lol
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

feedback