[Today at 03:40:45 PM]

2024 NCAA Tournament Thread by NickelDimer
[Today at 03:31:19 PM]

10 years after “Done Deal” … It’s Happening! by The Sultan of Semantics
[Today at 03:24:51 PM]

Where is Marquette? by Uncle Rico
[Today at 03:05:12 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: KAM THOUGHTS  (Read 5867 times)

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
Re: KAM THOUGHTS
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2023, 01:04:29 PM »
But it didn’t have to hijack a thread about Kam’s great run.
You're doing it
Goal is National Championship

mugrad_89

• All American
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2023, 01:13:48 PM »

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2023, 01:50:58 PM »
Sure but I’ll still take a 18 point run in an NCAA tourney win than a random regular season game.

To that point, I have zero recollection of that game or who Marquette even played.

I never compared the two or said which one was better. Sorry you don’t remember. It was a great performance and a fun game.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

DavidBoone2inchesTaller

• Starter
« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2023, 02:02:41 PM »
I never compared the two or said which one was better. Sorry you don’t remember. It was a great performance and a fun game.

Mr. The Sultan:

I sense a lot of angst in you today. Maybe you should take a break frrom posting for awhile.

Sincerely,

'Taller
DavidBoone2InchesTaller was a Senior Message Board Poster at MarquetteHoops.com for 17 yrs.. He made over 10,000 posts with an accuracy rate of 99.9%. Incredibly this means since 2006 he made less than 3 inaccurate statements, earning him the nickname "Top Gun Poster" among his peers.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2023, 02:42:01 PM »
I sense no angst from Sultan.  A question was asked and answered.  Then, scoop happened.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

panda

• All American
« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2023, 03:06:56 PM »
I sense no angst from Sultan.  A question was asked and answered.  Then, scoop happened.

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2023, 03:16:36 PM »
Nm

mugrad_89

• All American
« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2023, 03:18:03 PM »
Two questionable calls there against Tennessee.  Should have been seconds and then s phantom foul on that triple.

Shocking….it’ll be interesting to see how long the Duke mystique lasts with officials now that K is gone.

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2023, 03:21:21 PM »
Shocking….it’ll be interesting to see how long the Duke mystique lasts with officials now that K is gone.

I accidentally posted in this thread.  My apologies. 

tower912

• All American
« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2023, 03:21:41 PM »

Bwahahaha.   Thanks for the laugh.  Send it to goose.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2023, 03:27:04 PM »
Mr. The Sultan:

I sense a lot of angst in you today. Maybe you should take a break frrom posting for awhile.

Sincerely,

'Taller

Lol.  Maybe Fluffy.....I mean Sultan needs a time-out DB2?

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2023, 03:29:28 PM »
Unfortunately I’ve been sidelined today with a “non-Covid illness,” so my plans for a countryside drive and stopping at a brewery or two were shelved. Now it’s just basketball and posting in Scoop. You can thank me later.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2023, 03:31:46 PM »
Unfortunately I’ve been sidelined today with a “non-Covid illness,” so my plans for a countryside drive and stopping at a brewery or two were shelved. Now it’s just basketball and posting in Scoop. You can thank me later.

I hope you recover quickly Fluffy.

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2023, 03:34:09 PM »
I hope you recover quickly Fluffy.

I’ll be fine Mugs thanks. Yesterday was worse than today so I feel I’m on my way back.

jutaw22mu

• All American
« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2023, 03:37:44 PM »
Tournament, yes.  All time, no.

Johnny B, I am almost positive that DJames scored the final 19 against Valparaiso.

I was at that game!  It was amazing.

Also, I really love watching Kam play basketball.  I love that he plays for Marquette, I love his positive energy and how it always looks like he is having fun out there.  He is the basketball version of Heung Min Son, who, even though he plays for the Spurs, I love to watch play soccer for all the same reasons.

Kam is already a hell of a player, but he can truly be special.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2023, 03:41:44 PM »
I was at that game!  It was amazing.

Also, I really love watching Kam play basketball.  I love that he plays for Marquette, I love his positive energy and how it always looks like he is having fun out there.  He is the basketball version of Heung Min Son, who, even though he plays for the Spurs, I love to watch play soccer for all the same reasons.

Kam is already a hell of a player, but he can truly be special.

We were at that game. 

DavidBoone2inchesTaller

• Starter
« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2023, 04:03:12 PM »

Awe, look at you Tower coming to the defense of Mr. The Sultan. I think that's cute.

Tower:
I have to say I am impressed with your quick "response time" in "rescuing" Mr. Sultan.  So I want you to know that I take no offense.  As a "water bender" I know you can get "alarmed" because you have a "burning" passion to save people from a little "heat". I just hope you are this "fired up" for  tomorrow's game because the 'Quette really sets my heart "on fire" as well. So far this tournament is "lit" and I hope you are enjoying it. I'll let you go because I don't want you to "burn" your "Five Alarm" Chilli.

Later,

'Taller
DavidBoone2InchesTaller was a Senior Message Board Poster at MarquetteHoops.com for 17 yrs.. He made over 10,000 posts with an accuracy rate of 99.9%. Incredibly this means since 2006 he made less than 3 inaccurate statements, earning him the nickname "Top Gun Poster" among his peers.

JakeBarnes

• All American
« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2023, 04:05:08 PM »
Awe, look at you Tower coming to the defense of Mr. The Sultan. I think that's cute.

Tower:
I have to say I am impressed with your quick "response time" in "rescuing" Mr. Sultan.  So I want you to know that I take no offense.  As a "water bender" I know you can get "alarmed" because you have a "burning" passion to save people from a little "heat". I just hope you are this "fired up" for  tomorrow's game because the 'Quette really sets my heart "on fire" as well. So far this tournament is "lit" and I hope you are enjoying it. I'll let you go because I don't want you to "burn" your "Five Alarm" Chilli.

Later,

'Taller

I don't "get" this "post" nor the "vendettas" some "people" seem to "have" here.
Assume what I say should be in teal if it doesn't pass the smell test for you.

DavidBoone2inchesTaller

• Starter
« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2023, 04:10:23 PM »
Lol.  Maybe Fluffy.....I mean Sultan needs a time-out DB2?

Nah, Mr. The Sultan is alright. I hope he feels better. I've been posterizing him for years. Sometimes, I have to admit, he's posterized me pretty good too. But at the end of the day he's an MU fan.  So he's 'ight in my book Muggs.

panda

• All American
« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2023, 04:10:53 PM »
Bwahahaha.   Thanks for the laugh.  Send it to goose.

Lol I chuckled when I found that picture. Too good not to share

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2023, 04:12:53 PM »
Nah, Mr. The Sultan is alright. I hope he feels better. I've been posterizing him for years. Sometimes, I have to admit, he's posterized me pretty good too. But at the end of the day he's an MU fan.  So he's 'ight in my book Muggs.

Fair enough DB2.  Remember Muggs had a '44 so he rarely got posterized and had supreme quickness.  :)

ATL MU Warrior

• All American
« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2023, 04:14:24 PM »

Tower:

Later,

'Taller
You’re weird

DavidBoone2inchesTaller

• Starter
« Reply #72 on: March 18, 2023, 04:16:35 PM »
Fair enough DB2.  Remember Muggs had a '44 so he rarely got posterized and had supreme quickness.  :)

For you Muggs...

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #73 on: March 18, 2023, 04:21:00 PM »
For you Muggs...

Best team in hs history.  Muggs was the catalyst.  8 or 9 D-1 players and 4 NBA guys is helpful.  :)

tower912

• All American
« Reply #74 on: March 18, 2023, 04:23:35 PM »
Oh, DB-2, that is so sweet.  Thanks for your concern.   Welcome back after all these years.