[Today at 10:10:34 AM]

Are we still recruiting anyone for the 24-25 season. by tower912
[Today at 09:58:46 AM]

2024 Coaching Carousel by Viper
[Today at 09:52:10 AM]

2024 NCAA Tournament Thread by MU Fan in Connecticut
[Today at 09:25:35 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Marquette Football Flashback  (Read 408 times)

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
Marquette Football Flashback
« on: February 13, 2023, 12:30:17 PM »
I've been helping to clean out my Great Aunt's house the last few weeks.  It's been a multi-cousin over multiple weeks effort and still ongoing.  My Great Aunt and Uncle were hoarders.  I found this mini-magazine among letters and photos over the weekend and no idea why it was saved from 1938.  It had every university's football schedule as well as the full NFL schedule that included the Chicago Cardinals and Brooklyn Dodgers.

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
Re: Marquette Football Flashback
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2023, 12:56:47 PM »
I've been helping to clean out my Great Aunt's house the last few weeks.  It's been a multi-cousin over multiple weeks effort and still ongoing.  My Great Aunt and Uncle were hoarders.  I found this mini-magazine among letters and photos over the weekend and no idea why it was saved from 1938.  It had every university's football schedule as well as the full NFL schedule that included the Chicago Cardinals and Brooklyn Dodgers.
MU played a tough schedule in "38

That is a Great Souvenir glad your Great Aunt and Uncle were hoarders and kept this.
Winning is overrated. The only time it is really important is in surgery and war.
                       ---Al McGuire

feedback