collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: "Object" just shot down over Alaska  (Read 9794 times)

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
Re: "Object" just shot down over Alaska
« Reply #100 on: February 12, 2023, 04:13:05 PM »
I've long believed that the only hope China has of replacing America as THE global superpower is if America tears itself apart.  We know China is willing to resort to non-traditional tactics to cause issues in the United States. Is it possible that the purpose of using such obvious spying technology is to stoke further division in the states? Cause I guarantee that if 45 was still President, and did the exact same thing as 46, we would have the exact same reactions...just who was making them would be inverted.

Obviously, there would would be people complaining if trump shot down (or in reality, didn't shoot down) the same spy balloons, but to say the reaction would be exactly the same is kinda off-base.

There are few Ds as radical as the millions who supported the overthrow of our gov't. That's just typical both-siderism, which is surprising coming from you.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #101 on: February 12, 2023, 04:16:10 PM »
The same is true of Russia.    No one can really hurt the USA militarily.  Sure, nukes, but M.A.D.  We have the best stuff, more of it, the best troops, and lots of them,  and are protected by a lot of water.   Economically, though that would be short term while the US figured it out.  Terrorism, but you can't destroy the USA through terrorism, just hurt it and piss it off.     

The best way to destroy America is to sow lies and discord and let it tear itself apart.

To channel my inner Ted Kaczynski, technology will be the death of us all. I don't know if it will be 'social media' or AI, but it is inevitable.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #102 on: February 12, 2023, 04:24:59 PM »
My confidence in this administration is at at all-time low. And, that's sayin' a lot, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Goose

• All American
« Reply #103 on: February 12, 2023, 04:30:17 PM »
I do think the President owes some time of comment. Quite possibly these objects are not a big deal and it makes sense to say that. My level of concern is low, but nothing wrong with making a statement. The longer he goes without a statement I believe is a mistake.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #104 on: February 12, 2023, 04:32:00 PM »
My confidence in this administration is at at all-time low. And, that's sayin' a lot, hey?

I spent 4 years with my confidence at an all time low.   They dropped it below that with a coup attempt.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #105 on: February 12, 2023, 04:32:35 PM »

Because of balloons?
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #106 on: February 12, 2023, 04:40:40 PM »

You’re also afraid of your shadow
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #107 on: February 12, 2023, 04:45:02 PM »
C'mon man, Biden is bordering on a dereliction of duty. The fact that's he's in bed with China compromises this country and all of us. He took an oath to protect and defend and he's been grossly negligent in that regard. To me, that's grounds for impeachment, aina?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #108 on: February 12, 2023, 04:46:10 PM »
C'mon man, Biden is bordering on a dereliction of duty. The fact that's he's in bed with China compromises this country and all of us. He took an oath to protect and defend and he's been grossly negligent in that regard. To me, that's grounds for impeachment, aina?

😂😂

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #109 on: February 12, 2023, 04:48:02 PM »
Lol!

Anyway. At least if any get near Milwaukee they’ll catch a stray bullet and be shot down, like they should be.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

• All American
« Reply #110 on: February 12, 2023, 04:50:46 PM »

Lol. So what should he do? Send nukes?
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #111 on: February 12, 2023, 04:52:51 PM »

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #112 on: February 12, 2023, 04:54:17 PM »
How 'bout startin' by standin' in front of a microphone and addressing the country and our citizens. Aren't we owed that at a minimum, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Goose

• All American
« Reply #113 on: February 12, 2023, 04:56:26 PM »
Doc

He should stand in front of a microphone and address the issue. It is not often that air zones are shutdown without planning or warning. That is not an everyday thing and should be addressed asap.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #114 on: February 12, 2023, 04:57:34 PM »
Pakuni,

I have zero idea what is going on or what is going on behind the scenes, but again, not willing to write it off as being a non-event. My only issue is that it appears that some people 100% believe things are well in hand and nothing to see here. IMO, that might not be a logical thought process. As I stated in my previous post, I believe there are real experts on Russia, N. Korea and other potential enemies of the USA and I think we lack the same knowledge on China. That is my feeling, nothing else.

Goose,

The point here is that no one on Scoop really knows what's happening, nor do we have the information needed to make an intelligent guess at what's happening. Much to your credit, you're willing to admit as much, But some here, just as equally clueless, are very, very certain that the military/Biden Administration are botching it. That's not based on any information, knowledge or facts. It's based on the narrative they want to believe.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #115 on: February 12, 2023, 04:58:15 PM »

Obviously, there would would be people complaining if trump shot down (or in reality, didn't shoot down) the same spy balloons, but to say the reaction would be exactly the same is kinda off-base.

There are few Ds as radical as the millions who supported the overthrow of our gov't. That's just typical both-siderism, which is surprising coming from you.

I disagree. Sure the tone and messaging may have been different, but this is the phase of politics we have entered. You never waste an opportunity to praise/criticize (depending which party you are) the sitting president.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #116 on: February 12, 2023, 04:59:17 PM »
Goose, remember its Super Bowl Sunday and he has more important matters to attend to...ranch or buffalo wings, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #117 on: February 12, 2023, 05:01:26 PM »
Goose, remember its Super Bowl Sunday and he has more important matters to attend to...ranch or buffalo wings, hey?

Not for me.  I’m shopping for bomb shelters right now

Goose

• All American
« Reply #118 on: February 12, 2023, 05:02:43 PM »
Doc,

I will add that today being SB Sunday makes this an even bigger deal, IMO. The cable news networks had SB fluff planned for this afternoon and feel the need to cover this situation. Time for the government to give an update of some sort.

• All American
« Reply #119 on: February 12, 2023, 05:10:11 PM »
I guess “Biden should address the nation” is the latest talking point.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #120 on: February 12, 2023, 05:12:35 PM »

Because, you know 4ever and Goose care very much about what Biden says.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #121 on: February 12, 2023, 05:13:37 PM »
Guys

I have zero talking points. I have voiced my opinion. I think this is a big deal or potentially big deal.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #122 on: February 12, 2023, 05:33:19 PM »

nope, it's either mint explosion or double chocolate turtle depending on which culvers he uses most.  wait, this just in...his staff made an executive decision and advised against mint explosion due to it's potential inappropriateness given the situation the country is in.  mr magoo was seen dejected and pouting in the corner not speaking to anyone.  the good doctor was then seen trying to console him with extra sprinkles and crunched nuts on his special super bowl sunday treat.  she was then seen unrolling his nap mat which probably explains the pause to address the american public on the "Unidentified" flying objects.  so no worries, we should probably hear something within the next few weeks
don't...don't don't don't don't

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #123 on: February 12, 2023, 05:37:17 PM »
nope, it's either mint explosion or double chocolate turtle depending on which culvers he uses most.  wait, this just in...his staff made an executive decision and advised against mint explosion due to it's potential inappropriateness given the situation the country is in.  mr magoo was seen dejected and pouting in the corner not speaking to anyone.  the good doctor was then seen trying to console him with extra sprinkles and crunched nuts on his special super bowl sunday treat.  she was then seen unrolling his nap mat which probably explains the pause to address the american public on the "Unidentified" flying objects.  so no worries, we should probably hear something within the next few weeks

Do you think you'd have any patients left if they had access to your Scoop ramblings?

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #124 on: February 12, 2023, 05:44:55 PM »

You are so dense.