[Today at 05:12:28 AM]

45 minutes ago at the Dallas Westin by MuggsyB
[Today at 12:19:24 AM]

Are we still recruiting anyone for the 24-25 season. by Don_Kojis
[Today at 12:04:21 AM]

Where is Marquette? by marqfan22
[March 28, 2024, 09:29:52 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Twitter 3.0  (Read 29455 times)

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
Re: Twitter 3.0
« Reply #675 on: December 16, 2022, 08:08:35 PM »
It's hard to argue with someone that doesn't live in reality.

Why was Trump's FBI meeting with Twitter?

Wonder if he will ever answer?
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #676 on: December 16, 2022, 08:11:04 PM »
Wonder if he will ever answer?
He can only regurgitate what he heard on Fox. Move outside of his programming and he is flummoxed. Logical inconsistencies aren't a thing in his universe.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2022, 08:17:03 PM by TSmith34 »
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #677 on: December 16, 2022, 08:11:24 PM »

..duh the “big guy” was setting him up by making these “fBI” guys deep state years ago when hunters laptop had his junk on it and he used Twitter to hide it so msndnc couldnt report on it BECUZ of the fake news

IMO trump was setup by “red books”… you know the ones mao gave to China JOE in 76 when he ate ice cream looking while working for Ukraine’s energy firm that was backed by the clinton foundation that Elon proofed was reel when he buyed the tweety
“This is bar none atrocious.  Mitchell cannot shoot either.  What a pile of dung”

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #678 on: December 16, 2022, 09:49:34 PM »
🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝

ATL MU Warrior

• All American
« Reply #679 on: December 16, 2022, 10:04:00 PM »
  you realize fox news is the #1 most watched cable news channel, right?  what are you afraid of?  you might even wise up a little...ooof, that's a reach
There are a lot of suckers in the u.s.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #680 on: December 16, 2022, 10:12:59 PM »
There are a lot of suckers in the u.s.
STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All
https://www.businessinsider.com/study-watching-fox-news-makes-you-less-informed-than-watching-no-news-at-all-2012-5
"They found that someone who watched only Fox News would be expected to answer 1.04 domestic questions correctly compared to 1.22 for those who watched no news at all. Those watching only "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" answered 1.42 questions correctly and people who only listened to NPR or only watched Sunday morning political talk shows answered 1.51 questions correctly."
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #681 on: December 17, 2022, 07:07:40 AM »

dittos on the arguments d!khed

as for trump's FBI ?  that's a good one...it was NEVER trump's FBI.    it's been #44's all along and before #45 could clean out the stench, it just morphed into ice cream breath's FBI almost according to plan except #45 was supposed to be cankles

oh, and what ever goose says
don't...don't don't don't don't

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #682 on: December 17, 2022, 07:19:02 AM »

as for trump's FBI ?  that's a good one...it was NEVER trump's FBI.    it's been #44's all along and before #45 could clean out the stench, it just morphed into ice cream breath's FBI almost according to plan except #45 was supposed to be cankles

Every time you post, Marquette’s endowment lessens
“This is bar none atrocious.  Mitchell cannot shoot either.  What a pile of dung”

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #683 on: December 17, 2022, 07:29:03 AM »
On June 7, 2017, President Donald Trump announced his intention to nominate Wray to be the next Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, replacing James Comey, who was dismissed by Trump on May 9, 2017.  Trump interviewed Wray for the vacant FBI Director job on May 30, 2017, according to then Press Secretary Sean Spicer.  Wray's Senate confirmation hearing commenced on July 12, 2017.

Anyone know who controlled the senate in July of 2017?  Probably 44 and 46

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #684 on: December 17, 2022, 08:27:24 AM »

Or maybe your guy was just a bad dude who inspired even worse dudes.

But you don’t have the self-realization to come to that conclusion. Just like you never came to the conclusion that horse paste wasn’t a Covid cure.

You are easily manipulated.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #685 on: December 17, 2022, 08:36:13 AM »
many shook their heads when he nominated wray including me.  i believe he (trump) was so overwhelmed with all the other b.s. he was contending with that by nominating wray was his way to try to play nice and move on

if you think your personal attacks are funny or effective?  at least try to come up with something original, but getting real old geeko. 
don't...don't don't don't don't

Frenns Liquor Depot

• All American
« Reply #686 on: December 17, 2022, 08:51:09 AM »

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #687 on: December 17, 2022, 08:55:34 AM »
many shook their heads when he nominated wray including me.  i believe he (trump) was so overwhelmed with all the other b.s. he was contending with that by nominating wray was his way to try to play nice and move on

if you think your personal attacks are funny or effective?  at least try to come up with something original, but getting real old geeko.

This is the dumbest thing I’ve ever read on scoop but the day is early

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #688 on: December 17, 2022, 09:08:28 AM »

See guys? Trump never existed. Went right from Obummer to the big guy. Dems controlled all three houses since 2009. Deep state enyaa'eenha'huh.

Again, it's impossible to have a discussion with someone completed disconnected from objective reality.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #689 on: December 17, 2022, 09:10:11 AM »
If there are two things Trump is known for, it's playing nice and moving on.

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #690 on: December 17, 2022, 09:14:36 AM »
If there are two things Trump is known for, it's playing nice and moving on.

Terrible leaders choose terrible people for important positions

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #691 on: December 17, 2022, 09:40:53 AM »
Terrible leaders choose terrible people for important positions
"I hire only the best people."

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #692 on: December 17, 2022, 09:48:40 AM »
This is unverified, but Business Insider is reporting that Musk is trying to raise additional capital by offering investors to buy in at a $54.20/share valuation.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #693 on: December 17, 2022, 10:08:23 AM »
I'm just gonna' go ahead an lock this.  And if Herman creates a 4.0+, I'll lock that too.  Feel free to discuss twitter on twittter.  Or ignore it completely (recommended).

feedback