[Today at 04:40:04 PM]

Where is Marquette? by Dr. Blackheart
[Today at 04:38:52 PM]

2024 Coaching Carousel by THRILLHO
[Today at 04:05:24 PM]

10 years after “Done Deal” … It’s Happening! by The Sultan of Semantics
[Today at 03:24:51 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: [Cracked Sidewalks] Providence Preview  (Read 4145 times)

GoldenEagles03

• All American
Re: [Cracked Sidewalks] Providence Preview
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2022, 03:34:05 PM »
A couple of announcers were saying Hopkins may be the most pro-ready prospect in the Big East.  I don't know a ton about his game other than he looked really really good against Seton Hall.

This could be a tough matchup for OMax and Jop.
VIOLENCE!

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2022, 03:50:10 PM »
I'm hoping someone is on top of things and doing a semi play by play on the game thread.  My stupid flight is delayed.  Beyond inexcusable.

🏀

• All American

tower912

• All American
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2022, 04:06:28 PM »
I'm hoping someone is on top of things and doing a semi play by play on the game thread.  My stupid flight is delayed.  Beyond inexcusable.

Elonsmusk will accuse you of not being a real fan.    ::)

Safe travels.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

NCMUFan

• All American

DoctorV

• All American
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2022, 05:07:14 PM »
A couple of announcers were saying Hopkins may be the most pro-ready prospect in the Big East.  I don't know a ton about his game other than he looked really really good against Seton Hall.

This could be a tough matchup for OMax and Jop.

Haven’t seen Providence play yet this year but after doing some digging it seems like this Hopkins kid from oak park can really ball.

This might be OMax biggest/most important defensive assignment on the young season.

Time to earn that rep on the defensive end and show some scouts that he’s better than that guy on both ends if he wants to turn some more heads his way.

Would also be nice if Wrightsil came back tonight, any news on that?

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2022, 05:13:13 PM »
Haven’t seen Providence play yet this year but after doing some digging it seems like this Hopkins kid from oak park can really ball.

This might be OMax biggest/most important defensive assignment on the young season.

Time to earn that rep on the defensive end and show some scouts that he’s better than that guy on both ends if he wants to turn some more heads his way.

Would also be nice if Wrightsil came back tonight, any news on that?

So much potential and went to Fenwick 👎
Maigh Eo for Sam

DegenerateDish

• All American
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2022, 05:17:04 PM »
I know this is a ridiculous ask because it’s on CBSSN, does anyone know if the Reddit stream thread still exists? Or if anyone knows of a decent stream? I’m stuck in the hospital after a minor procedure this afternoon, and needless to say, their cable channel package isn’t thrilling. Thanks in advance.

BM1090

• All American
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2022, 05:34:50 PM »
I know this is a ridiculous ask because it’s on CBSSN, does anyone know if the Reddit stream thread still exists? Or if anyone knows of a decent stream? I’m stuck in the hospital after a minor procedure this afternoon, and needless to say, their cable channel package isn’t thrilling. Thanks in advance.

Check your PMs

Daniel

• All American
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2022, 05:37:28 PM »

Not sure if this will work but saw this:

Live Stream: CBSSports.com or fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)

DoctorV

• All American
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2022, 06:03:09 PM »
Zach appeared to be dressed and worming up. Hopefully he can have a positive impact if needed

tower912

• All American
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2022, 06:06:17 PM »
Zach appeared to be dressed and worming up. Hopefully he can have a positive impact if needed

Worming up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8mmBGWv9iM
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Magnum

• Walk-On
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2022, 10:36:45 PM »
Providence now a 1 go 1.5 point favorite depending on where you look.

Around 75% of the bets on Marquette.

If 75% of the bets were on Marquette but the line shifted from MU -2 to MU +1.5 there must have been some big money put on the Friars. Now the FT difference makes sense. 😕

GoldenEagles03

• All American
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2022, 03:41:32 PM »
Before we turn the page on the awful Providence result, I wanna take a second to appreciate the dominant performance of Tyler Kolek.

He went home where a lot of people who once loved watching him play are now rooting against him and put up 29, 5, and 5. Pretty spectacular stuff.  Saw a postgame interview where he was teared up almost unable to speak.  Really cool to see.  I'm sure he's gutted that they couldn't hang on.  I hope he leads this team to the Tournament and we get a 3rd game against Providence at MSG where he can beat them on the biggest stage.
VIOLENCE!

NCMUFan

• All American
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2022, 03:43:55 PM »
I like that positive thinking.
We for sure get them in MKE.

GoldenEagles03

• All American
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2022, 03:47:05 PM »
Before we turn the page on the awful Providence result, I wanna take a second to appreciate the dominant performance of Tyler Kolek.

He went home where a lot of people who once loved watching him play are now rooting against him and put up 29, 5, and 5. Pretty spectacular stuff.  Saw a postgame interview where he was teared up almost unable to speak.  Really cool to see.  I'm sure he's gutted that they couldn't hang on.  I hope he leads this team to the Tournament and we get a 3rd game against Providence at MSG where he can beat them on the biggest stage.

In case anyone didn't see...

Damnit I wish they pulled that one out...

https://twitter.com/IanSteeleABC6/status/1605433061923061761?t=TwcW8vZ4BVxIJw7iYP5BUQ&s=19
VIOLENCE!

feedback