Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Got Us a Real Coach  (Read 18530 times)

Galway Eagle

• All American
Re: Got Us a Real Coach
« Reply #175 on: February 10, 2022, 02:59:15 PM »
That is interesting.  What motivate you to do that?

I had the same scholarship.

The point isn't my motivation it's that I identify with those kids and am happy to share a bit to afford others the chance to do what I did. Is that racist? Culturalist? Or just ok because I identify with those kids? This is where I think it's crappy to call out black people for donating to black causes. It's fine prop them up.
Maigh Eo for Sam

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #176 on: February 10, 2022, 03:00:37 PM »
Well, what about January 6, white Trump supporters, and the insurrection?

White Trump supporters are primarily angry at white leftists for demonizing them as the worst people on the planet and ignoring their legitimate concerns. The theory that Trump voters are motivated by anti-black racism is a hypothesis white liberals popularized to blind black people to the bigotry of the Left.
Yeah, all those folks marching around chanting, "Jews will not replace us", toting Confederate flags and wearing Nazi armbands are just angry the left is ignoring their legitimate concerns.

President Joe Biden’s Department of Health and Human Services concocted the crack pipe giveaway as part of a racial equity initiative.

Black Crack Matters!

JFC, just the latest right wing meme that people will gobble down. Immigrant caravans! Obama phones! War on Christmas!

Any writer that makes this bullcrap statement has lost all credibility.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

NCMUFan

• All American
« Reply #177 on: February 10, 2022, 03:04:19 PM »
I had the same scholarship.

The point isn't my motivation it's that I identify with those kids and am happy to share a bit to afford others the chance to do what I did. Is that racist? Culturalist? Or just ok because I identify with those kids? This is where I think it's crappy to call out black people for donating to black causes. It's fine prop them up.
Ok, thank you for explaining.

Warrior2008

• Starter
« Reply #178 on: February 10, 2022, 03:22:44 PM »
This thread is embarrassing.  Two people relatively new to the university community feel compelled to donate their own money to help the well-being of students in a way that they see fit and some idiots feel they can criticize the gesture.  JFC you people must be great at parties.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #179 on: February 10, 2022, 03:40:28 PM »
Dave Rubin??? Holy crap

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #180 on: February 10, 2022, 03:58:48 PM »
Who could have seen this coming?
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.