[Today at 02:32:03 PM]

Marquette Football Update by TallTitan34
[Today at 09:41:46 AM]

NM by Uncle Rico
[Today at 08:59:21 AM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by DFW HOYA
[Today at 08:41:22 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Masks appear to be effective  (Read 13653 times)

4everwarriors

• All American
Re: Masks appear to be effective
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2022, 03:34:56 AM »
Solid Lenny Man, solid, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

🏀

• All American
« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2022, 07:52:21 AM »
Lots of people still dying from Covid. February 2022 has been one of the most deadly months in the 2+ years of the pandemic. This in spite of vaccines, boosters, social distancing, masking, school closings, etc., - and as a bonus we got more suicides, mental illnesses, drug addiction, alcohol abuse, obesity, failed businesses, regular crime, violent crime and (maybe worst of all) the most disadvantaged of our children being left hopelessly behind academically and socially.

Easing restrictions is mostly about enough people saying they’ve had enough. We’ve reached that tipping point. Science has very little (if anything) to do with it. It will be used as cover, but only the most naive or jaded will believe it.

Except cases keep going down.

The unvaccinated keep dying. That’s a shame, they had long enough to save themselves.

I’ll keep masks handy because people in general are gross and unsanitary.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2022, 08:52:06 AM »
Except cases keep going down.

The unvaccinated keep dying. That’s a shame, they had long enough to save themselves.

I’ll keep masks handy because people in general are gross and unsanitary.

Cases are going down from the peak - which we hit about a month ago. They’re still higher than they were for most of the pandemic. We’ve had periods much lower than this and restrictions weren’t lifted. When the independents and even some Dems finally say “no mas” our leaders finally listen.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2022, 09:06:30 AM »
Cases are going down from the peak - which we hit about a month ago. They’re still higher than they were for most of the pandemic. We’ve had periods much lower than this and restrictions weren’t lifted. When the independents and even some Dems finally say “no mas” our leaders finally listen.

Because we aren’t and haven’t been a serious nation in a long time.  We could have saved a lot of trials and tribulations had we had a serious plan in place, which we did but it got scrapped.  American and Americans response to the pandemic was an abject failure and embarrassment and exposed our society for the selfishness in which it thrives.  History will not be kind to our generations and rightfully so
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2022, 09:08:15 AM »
Because we aren’t and haven’t been a serious nation in a long time.  We could have saved a lot of trials and tribulations had we had a serious plan in place, which we did but it got scrapped.  American and Americans response to the pandemic was an abject failure and embarrassment and exposed our society for the selfishness in which it thrives.  History will not be kind to our generations and rightfully so

If history books are permitted to be written.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2022, 09:17:56 AM »
If history books are permitted to be written.

I put it at 50/50.

SERocks

• Team Captain
« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2022, 09:26:04 AM »

And I think that if we get a serious pandemic (not that this one was not serious, but I can foresee a pandemic that is more deadly or more contagious) our response to this pandemic shows us that we are totally unnatural carnal knowledgeed as a country.  Most won't believe the science or the government.  Most have good reasons not to.  Our response to this has been abysmal and we have yet to pay the full costs.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2022, 09:30:21 AM »
And I think that if we get a serious pandemic (not that this one was not serious, but I can foresee a pandemic that is more deadly or more contagious) our response to this pandemic shows us that we are totally unnatural carnal knowledgeed as a country.  Most won't believe the science or the government.  Most have good reasons not to.  Our response to this has been abysmal and we have yet to pay the full costs.

It’s not just another possible pandemic, it’ll be any upcoming national crisis.  We’re not a serious nation anymore and we don’t have any serious leaders, well, any that can drown out the morons and their followers.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2022, 10:06:35 AM »
Lots of people still dying from Covid. February 2022 has been one of the most deadly months in the 2+ years of the pandemic. This in spite of vaccines, boosters, social distancing, masking, school closings, etc., - and as a bonus we got more suicides, mental illnesses, drug addiction, alcohol abuse, obesity, failed businesses, regular crime, violent crime and (maybe worst of all) the most disadvantaged of our children being left hopelessly behind academically and socially.

Easing restrictions is mostly about enough people saying they’ve had enough. We’ve reached that tipping point. Science has very little (if anything) to do with it. It will be used as cover, but only the most naive or jaded will believe it.

Why do you think those people are dying?  They're not vaccinated.  Sorry, Lenny.  That's the reason.  Everyone thinks they're invincible until they're not.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2022, 10:06:52 AM »
Midterm elections are coming soon. Covid will be over March 1 cured by FD, aina?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2022, 10:08:10 AM »
Midterm elections are coming soon. Covid will be over March 1 cured by FD, aina?

You dummies have been repeating this for over a year, and yet here we are.

Turn off your TV.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2022, 10:13:15 AM »
You dummies have been repeating this for over a year, and yet here we are.

Turn off your TV.
Also Clinton Obama Biden is going to take away your guns.

The mentally weak are easily conned.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2022, 10:16:33 AM »

A large segment of society are Karen's.    Selfish, small minded people.     More willing to believe the lies on their facebook feed than facts and science.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2022, 10:17:19 AM »
Lots of people still dying from Covid. February 2022 has been one of the most deadly months in the 2+ years of the pandemic. This in spite of vaccines, boosters, social distancing, masking, school closings, etc.
"In spite of" isn't really the right term as it implies those things don't work. They work just fine, miraculously in fact in the case of vaccines and boosters.

It's been one of the deadliest months not in spite of all those things, but because people refuse to take advantage of all those things because they've listened to disinformation.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2022, 10:27:34 AM »

Prime example A of why we’re not a serious country.  A chunk of the population believes this.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #65 on: February 26, 2022, 11:36:21 AM »

"If it ends up that Biden wins in November...I guarantee you, the week after the election suddenly all those Democratic governors, all those Democratic mayors, will say, 'Everything is magically better. Go back to work, go back to school.' Suddenly, the problems are solved."
- Ted Cruz, July 2020

You guys are so great at predicting these things.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #66 on: February 27, 2022, 10:13:04 PM »
Dee Snider @deesnider
People are asking me why I endorsed the use of "We're Not Gonna Take It" for the Ukrainian people and did not for the anti-maskers. Well, one use is for a righteous battle against oppression; the other is a infantile feet stomping against an inconvenience.

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #67 on: February 28, 2022, 09:12:11 AM »
Dee Snider @deesnider
People are asking me why I endorsed the use of "We're Not Gonna Take It" for the Ukrainian people and did not for the anti-maskers. Well, one use is for a righteous battle against oppression; the other is a infantile feet stomping against an inconvenience.

He had a morning radio in Hartford in the early 2000's that was very entertaining.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #68 on: March 01, 2022, 10:52:32 AM »
Happy FFM day in dane Co!

Only 1 month until FFC day and 2 months from outdoor fooking.

Im excited.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #69 on: March 01, 2022, 12:01:08 PM »

Im excited.

Capitol drops mask mandate on the eve of the State of the Union Address. More science.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #70 on: March 01, 2022, 12:21:47 PM »
Capitol drops mask mandate on the eve of the State of the Union Address. More science.

Who knew that keep sciencing actually referred to political science?!?!

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #71 on: March 02, 2022, 07:38:30 AM »

Im excited.

Damn straight, aina?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #72 on: March 02, 2022, 10:50:13 AM »

I love how you dopes want it both ways.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #73 on: March 02, 2022, 11:47:37 AM »
I love how you dopes want it both ways.

It's the timing and hypocrisy, not the actual removal of the mandates.

But you knew that already.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #74 on: March 02, 2022, 01:25:18 PM »
It's the timing and hypocrisy, not the actual removal of the mandates.

But you knew that already.

You're right, because the average American actually watches or cares about the SOTU.

FWIW, the federal public transport mask mandate still exists.  But yes, go on about hypocrisy and timing.

feedback