[Today at 07:05:03 PM]

D-I Logo Quiz by Jay Bee
[Today at 06:25:51 PM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by MU82
[Today at 04:38:12 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Uncle Rico
[Today at 04:09:20 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: The Petito Story  (Read 17346 times)

jficke13

• All American
Re: The Petito Story
« Reply #200 on: September 24, 2021, 08:22:25 AM »
Yeah, that one was pretty obviously sarcasm.

Apparently I didn't go hard enough on it.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #201 on: September 24, 2021, 08:25:35 AM »
I'm the only person that "shifts goalposts" on a thread?  Gimmie a break FBM.  You should welcome all discourse.

I don't appreciate intellectual dishonesty, which is what you are engaging in right now.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #202 on: September 24, 2021, 08:39:57 AM »

I don't appreciate intellectual dishonesty, which is what you are engaging in right now.

LOL.  When I think  of  intellectual honesty my first thought is Joe Biden and Jen Psaki.  It's not my fault FBM that you support a clown show and only want people parroting your takes. 

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #203 on: September 24, 2021, 08:59:58 AM »
LOL.  When I think  of  intellectual honesty my first thought is Joe Biden and Jen Psaki.  It's not my fault FBM that you support a clown show and only want people parroting your takes.

This message sponsored by:

If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #204 on: September 24, 2021, 09:00:54 AM »

No, you are doing it again.  Very sad.  Let's review...

When I said that no one was screaming racism when it comes to covering this story, and that it was just pointing out bias, you changed the subject to inner-city violence and said that "no one ever talks about it."

So you changed topics AND said something demonstrably false.

When multiple people pointed out that what you said was false, you changed your argument AGAIN, and then made multiple political comments.  For what reason?  Perhaps it's a defense mechanism you use instead of taking the L when it was warranted?  Who knows.

I have no desire to have people parroting my takes.  I have a desire for people to use the intellect and logic they supposedly learned at my alma mater.  Right now, you are falling short.  Be better.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #205 on: September 24, 2021, 09:02:51 AM »

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #206 on: September 24, 2021, 09:04:26 AM »

No, you are doing it again.  Very sad.  Let's review...

When I said that no one was screaming racism when it comes to covering this story, and that it was just pointing out bias, you changed the subject to inner-city violence and said that "no one ever talks about it."

So you changed topics AND said something demonstrably false.

When multiple people pointed out that what you said was false, you changed your argument AGAIN, and then made multiple political comments.  For what reason?  Perhaps it's a defense mechanism you use instead of taking the L when it was warranted?  Who knows.

I have no desire to have people parroting my takes.  I have a desire for people to use the intellect and logic they supposedly learned at my alma mater.  Right now, you are falling short.  Be better.

If             then PoLiTiCs!
Maigh Eo for Sam