collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Scrimmages and Exhibition games of interest by MuMark
[Today at 08:55:41 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Equalizer
[Today at 08:39:06 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by tower912
[Today at 08:37:19 PM]


NM by MU82
[Today at 06:01:24 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

DoctorV

Quote from: #UnleashWojo'sbuyout on March 30, 2021, 02:08:54 PM
Scoop in full swing. Last year Akanno was the answer.

Wonder if Shaka has seen his highlights from last summer in Cali doe

Jockey

If Oso is the key - we will be looking UP at Depaul next year.

mileskishnish72

Saw the thread title. Immediate response: "I don't think so." On reflection: "I hope not."

jesmu84


Markusquette

Quote from: mileskishnish72 on March 30, 2021, 04:10:59 PM
Saw the thread title. Immediate response: "I don't think so." On reflection: "I hope not."

Same. He's pretty much as far away from the "key" as I could imagine. I hope he can contribute something, but Shaka won't enter the season without another big or 2 I'm sure.

GooooMarquette

Quote from: Markusquette on March 30, 2021, 04:16:03 PM
Same. He's pretty much as far away from the "key" as I could imagine. I hope he can contribute something, but Shaka won't enter the season without another big or 2 I'm sure.


Yep. I can see him being a solid contributor off the bench when our starting 5 (whoever that is) needs a rest or gets in foul trouble. But if he's the key, we need a new lock.

Uncle Rico

Give duane credit.  He got what he wanted
🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

Markusquette

It will be nice to not see the obligatory throw down to Theo all the time. Wojo was really getting creative this past season.

Mu8891

If OSO is the " key "

As someone said above / last place is
our ceiling... ( good grief )

I trust Shaka will figure that out.  If
Aidoo is not coming... they need a center ( and front court help ) BAD

The Lens

Quote from: Uncle Rico on March 30, 2021, 04:26:16 PM
Give duane credit.  He got what he wanted

Duane doing the dirty work of Rocky / Topper.  Getting them all those delicious page views...probably going to see a big rate increase next month bc this place has become soooooo popular.
The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

Previous topic - Next topic