collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

2026 Coaching Carousel by Hards Alumni
[Today at 05:19:15 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Sultan
[Today at 04:09:11 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20


Shooter McGavin

Take Marquette with the points or Creighton? 
TRGV

tower912

...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...



Dish



tower912

...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

mileskishnish72

I think the lay is the play. And ti will stay that way until this squad shows some signs of cohesion.

TheGoldenBreakdown

Quote from: mileskishnish72 on February 06, 2021, 02:49:58 PM
I think the lay is the play. And it will stay that way. Stay out of my way, or you'll pay. Listen to what I say.

Why don't I just go eat some hay? I can make things out of clay, or lay by the bay, I just may! What do you say?

Ben Golds Five


lessthannick11



Dish

Quote from: DegenerateDish on February 06, 2021, 10:09:51 AM
Marquette first half over 32.5.

After being ice cold, on a good 4-0 run on MU game totals/sides.

wadesworld

Quote from: DegenerateDish on February 06, 2021, 05:00:37 PM
After being ice cold, on a good 4-0 run on MU game totals/sides.

I'm the opposite, though not with regards to betting Marquette. In general, I had probably the best month of betting in my life in January. February is not off to a hot start fr me.

rocky_warrior

Quote from: TheGoldenBreakdown on February 06, 2021, 03:10:48 PM
Why don't I just go eat some hay? I can make things out of clay, or lay by the bay, I just may! What do you say?
^^^^
Would be more profitable

AZWarrior

All this talk of rights.  So little talk of responsibilities.

mileskishnish72

Quote from: AZWarrior on February 06, 2021, 06:34:38 PM
So, we beat the point spread.  <shrug>

Worst of both worlds - lost the game and the (very modest) bet.

Lennys Tap

Quote from: AZWarrior on February 06, 2021, 06:34:38 PM
So, we beat the point spread.  <shrug>

To paraphrase the late, great Al Davis - "Just cover, baby!"

We R Final Four


Previous topic - Next topic