[Today at 07:24:54 AM]

2024 Coaching Carousel by WhiteTrash
[April 18, 2024, 09:34:43 PM]

MU Gear by TallTitan34
[April 18, 2024, 07:27:40 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Uncle Rico
[April 18, 2024, 05:33:25 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: 4 Shots for Garcia?  (Read 3970 times)

Boston Warrior

• Starter
Re: 4 Shots for Garcia?
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2021, 08:57:44 PM »
Our bigs ...  of Lewis, Garcia and Theo were 6 for 22... DePaul seemed to want it more and athletically they were more aggressive. Several shots were blocked and Garcia wasn’t looking for his shot or was out of position for his shot..

Greg and Jamal were ok but they don’t create their own shot.

Symir isn’t a shooter yet, Koby and carton were the only guys that can create today and they played well in spurts. We need more from them and the bigs.

It was not a great game.. next.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2021, 08:58:41 PM »
Great game? Sucked major ass, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

The Big East

• All American
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2021, 09:00:17 PM »
Why are posters attacking each other?  I just asked a question.
That is the trade off of posting here. Freedom of speech is allowed and people frequently attack each other.

On Mr. Dodds site, he does not allow posters to attack each other ( or if they do he won't tolerate it  for very long) However, Dodds also restricts speech. That is why all the best post on Dodds  site are the off topic ones where there is a little more freedom of speech versus the  MU posts which must adhere to the company line .

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2021, 09:03:28 PM »
That is the trade off of posting here. Freedom of speech is allowed and people frequently attack each other.

On Mr. Dodds site, he does not allow posters to attack each other ( or if they do he won't tolerate it  for very long) However, Dodds also restricts speech. That is why all the best post on Dodds  site are the off topic ones where there is a little more freedom of speech versus the  MU posts which must adhere to the company line .

That's fair but I just thought it was a bit hostile. 

The Big East

• All American
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2021, 09:15:13 PM »
Great game? Sucked major ass, hey?
I think Circle Jerk would be a good description.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2021, 09:47:52 PM »
That's fair but I just thought it was a bit hostile.

Folks do get a bit hostile here on occasion.  That's generally OK, we're all passionate about MU hoops.  Much like the country, some here like to sperate folks into one camp or the other.   But  much like reality, we've got hundreds of little camps, all with their own mind.  Disagreement is allowed.  We don't appreciate attacks against one another, but we kinda learn who can take it and who can't.  We don't like to moderate.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2021, 10:01:44 PM »
Fluff

No one gives a f*ck what you think why Garcia had only four shots.

I’ve had plenty of arguments with Fluff - but I’ll take his opinion over yours 8 days a week.

Bad_Reporter

• All American
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2021, 10:05:20 PM »
I’ve had plenty of arguments with Fluff - but I’ll take his opinion over yours 8 days a week.

And I’ll take the guy who has MU blood in his veins.  Not some f*** who gets bent out of shape on everything, and attacks people personally.

withoutbias

• All American
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2021, 10:08:48 PM »
And I’ll take the guy who has MU blood in his veins.  Not some f*** who gets bent out of shape on everything, and attacks people personally.

Oh my god the irony. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

MuggsyB

• All American
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2021, 10:10:00 PM »
Folks do get a bit hostile here on occasion.  That's generally OK, we're all passionate about MU hoops.  Much like the country, some here like to sperate folks into one camp or the other.   But  much like reality, we've got hundreds of little camps, all with their own mind.  Disagreement is allowed.  We don't appreciate attacks against one another, but we kinda learn who can take it and who can't.  We don't like to moderate.

I appreciate that Rocky.  Occasionally I can be in attack mode and somewhat relentless.  But I don't personally attack anyone unless I am forced to defend myself.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2021, 10:20:20 PM »
I don't personally attack anyone unless...

I should mention as a PSA - There can be lot of post volume here.  The "report to moderator" button is pretty much an anonymous hotline - we can't look at everything.  We don't care who clicks, or how many we have to look at, we'll take a look when we have time and deal with it then.  It doesn't necessarily mean the "reporter" gets their way.

LastWarrior

• All American
  • Let's Go Warriors!!
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2021, 12:22:48 AM »

Nice work Rocky!!  You are the founder of the site and your acceptance of multiple viewpoints is very much appreciated.  Hope you are well!!  Is Cos98 still around?!   ?-(
"The Lord is a Warrior" - Exodus 15:3

Goose

• All American
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2021, 01:18:29 AM »
Jockey

That is fair enough. Plus, I would have no idea on why Garcia only had four shots. I am not going to make comments on that question because I would be guessing. I would agree you should listen to Fluff because he definitely will offer his guess, on this topic and most topics.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2021, 01:56:48 AM »
Nice work Rocky!!  You are the founder of the site and your acceptance of multiple viewpoints is very much appreciated.  Hope you are well!!  Is Cos98 still around?!   ?-(

Last - been a LONG time!  Haven't talked to Cos since we were selling the "New Warrior" dream!

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2021, 10:51:39 AM »
Jockey

That is fair enough. Plus, I would have no idea on why Garcia only had four shots. I am not going to make comments on that question because I would be guessing. I would agree you should listen to Fluff because he definitely will offer his guess, on this topic and most topics.

As I said, he and I have argued many times. But when he is in 'good" Fluff mode, he has some very astute opinions.

My opinion is that it is mostly on Garcia, but the players and coaches bear some responsibility.

feedback