[Today at 12:21:14 PM]

Marquette Football Update by Spotcheck Billy
[Today at 11:11:22 AM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Herman Cain
[Today at 11:00:09 AM]

Banquet by muwarrior69
[Today at 08:43:40 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Pass the bleach please  (Read 8966 times)

Bad_Reporter

• All American
Re: Pass the bleach please
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2021, 07:39:04 PM »
He has been in over his head and it is becoming painfully obvious that MU basketball is not a priority at the university. Tonight I wish I was just apathetic about the program.

Great to hear from you Goose.  Hope you’re well

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2021, 07:39:36 PM »
BLM

You can post 24/7, but it does not mean you know a thing about ball.

The most clear indication of someone who knows a lot about a topic is definitely someone who proclaims to everyone how much they know about that thing.

You’re the king of that with “ball.”
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2021, 07:40:23 PM »
agree

GOOD!!! 

Get the f*ck out!!!  You'd be happier.  We'd be happier.

A WIN WIN!!!
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Goose

• All American
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2021, 07:40:47 PM »
BLM

You Are an expert on countless topics, I just know ball.

Small Orange Soda

• Team Captain
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2021, 07:41:41 PM »
It's also soft to only show up to MUScoop after losses.  So I guess you and Wojo have more in common than you'd like to admit.  Sad.

Why is anyone 'Free Chicos' when one Wades is already enough?  More concerned with their own opinions than what's staring them in the face.

5DollarPitcher

• All American
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2021, 07:41:46 PM »
It's also soft to only show up to MUScoop after losses.  So I guess you and Wojo have more in common than you'd like to admit.  Sad.
Am I supposed to post here and have clueless folks like you turn their nose up in my face over a 2 game win streak versus Providence and St John? The entire body of work proves out that Wojo is crap. But the sad bunch that remain as Projos cling to a 2 game win streak over Providence and St John - those aren’t individuals that know what they’re talking about, so why engage at those moments?

ATL MU Warrior

• All American
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2021, 07:41:56 PM »
BLM

Ah yes. The “ball” expert has graced us with his presence. Thank goodness

Goose

• All American
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2021, 07:42:12 PM »
Fluff

You have become an angry SOB. I liked you better when you were a soft serve.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2021, 07:42:20 PM »
BLM

Appreciate it.

I also love your idea that you should not partake in discussions that you are not an “expert” in.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Japabound

• Walk-On
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2021, 07:42:31 PM »
I know most on this board are hardcore fans who follow the team no matter what.  That used to be me but as I’ve grown older and moved away I have become a more casual fan.  That said, I pay almost no attention to this team.  I bet there are a lot of alumni like me.  Your alumni base not caring about the team is a bad thing.  Wojo needs to go or there will be even more fans like me that don’t care about the bball team which equals less connection to MU as a whole.

DITTO!

Goose

• All American
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2021, 07:43:54 PM »
ATL

You do not need to be a ball expert to be disgusted with direction of the program. But, please share your pearls of wisdom.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2021, 07:44:20 PM »
Am I supposed to post here and have clueless folks like you turn their nose up in my face over a 2 game win streak versus Providence and St John? The entire body of work proves out that Wojo is crap. But the sad bunch that remain as Projos cling to a 2 game win streak over Providence and St John - those aren’t individuals that know what they’re talking about, so why engage at those moments?

So, only engage in those people when your agenda is being met?

Again, find me posts that have said this team has been great, doesn’t have flaws, Wojo is great, etc. from the two game winning streak, from after the Georgetown game, etc. You keep alluding to all these posts. Please find me some. Would love to see them.

ATL MU Warrior

• All American
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2021, 07:45:18 PM »
ATL

You do not need to be a ball expert to be disgusted with direction of the program. But, please share your pearls of wisdom.
Oh I agree with that.

But please, keep pretending that you know “ball”.

Remind me again of your “ball” experience?

Goose

• All American
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2021, 07:48:30 PM »
ATL

What is BLM’s  experience in community leadership? Or Hard’s on Covid research? We all have opinions and you chose who to challenge. Honestly, I remember debating Wojo’s lack of system several years ago and you challenged me all night. That proved to me you do not know ball.

ATL MU Warrior

• All American
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2021, 07:50:36 PM »
ATL

What is BLM’s  experience in community leadership? Or Hard’s on Covid research? We all have opinions and you chose who to challenge. Honestly, I remember debating Wojo’s lack of system several years ago and you challenged me all night. That proved to me you do not know ball.
So you claim to know “ball” but when asked to provide the basis for this knowledge you can’t. That’s what I figured but thanks for confirming.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2021, 07:51:20 PM »
Bad

Nice to see you as well. Hope all is well.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2021, 07:51:52 PM »
ATL

What you like to know to about my knowledge?

PointWarrior

• All American
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2021, 07:52:24 PM »
Goose - I turned the game off at half time.  Knew this was more of the same garbage.  I have become truely apathetic about this program - you should try it.  It feels way better than being frustrated about how much Wojo sucks.

He has been in over his head and it is becoming painfully obvious that MU basketball is not a priority at the university. Tonight I wish I was just apathetic about the program.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2021, 07:52:55 PM »
ATL

Goose. We all know you’re an expert. You’ve told everybody here. Hundreds of times. You’ve left no doubt.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2021, 07:53:55 PM »
BLM

Not an expert, just knowledgeable. Stick to topics you know something about.

ATL MU Warrior

• All American
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2021, 07:56:08 PM »
ATL

What knowledge?  You pretend to be some “ball” savant when all you are is the same as all of us...someone who loves MU and has been a fan for a long time. Stop acting like that makes you knowledgeable.

NolongerWarriors

• All American
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2021, 07:57:03 PM »
Wojo said in his postgame that he told his team to play like their lives depended on it.

Looks like they really took that to heart.

Wow.

Babybluejeans

• Team Captain
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2021, 07:57:31 PM »
I know most on this board are hardcore fans who follow the team no matter what.  That used to be me but as I’ve grown older and moved away I have become a more casual fan.  That said, I pay almost no attention to this team.  I bet there are a lot of alumni like me.  Your alumni base not caring about the team is a bad thing.  Wojo needs to go or there will be even more fans like me that don’t care about the bball team which equals less connection to MU as a whole.

I’m so glad you said this. I used to watch every single game and visit this site every day to get my MUBB fix. But I hardly ever watch anymore and don’t follow the team that closely — it happened organically; didn’t predict that would happen and it’s really unfortunate (though significant) that I’m apparently not the only one. 

This program has got to move on.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2021, 07:58:01 PM »
BLM

Not an expert, just knowledgeable. Stick to topics you know something about.

That is the most hilarious mindset I’ve ever heard. Do not partake in things you are not knowledgeable at or good at.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2021, 08:00:44 PM »
ATL

Not a savant by any stretch. Lucky enough to have spent 100’s of hours with some very smart basketball minds in my life.

feedback