'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: Pass the bleach please  (Read 8642 times)

Hards Alumni

• All American
Pass the bleach please
« on: January 23, 2021, 07:14:18 PM »
Don't bogart that stuff.

If this is our basketball team, I want out.

warriorstrack

• All American
  • Keep the wallet in the pocket
Re: Pass the bleach please
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2021, 07:17:10 PM »
Not sure why we haven’t scheduled a non-con cleanse, like a figure crap out game, I noticed St.John’s played Utah Valley too bad we didn’t try something like that.

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2021, 07:18:40 PM »
This is exactly why I was so vocal after the Georgetown win. Just because you erase the deficit doesn't erase the issues that got you there in the first place. Maybe this time the Projo crowd will have a better understanding of why performances like this are concerning, no matter how the last 4 minutes goes.
This space reserved for a 2024 National Championship celebration banner.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2021, 07:21:21 PM »
This is exactly why I was so vocal after the Georgetown win. Just because you erase the deficit doesn't erase the issues that got you there in the first place. Maybe this time the Projo crowd will have a better understanding of why performances like this are concerning, no matter how the last 4 minutes goes.

Not one person thought the team didn't have issues because we came back against Georgetown.  You're imagining that.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2021, 07:22:57 PM »

Brew is even a nojo.

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2021, 07:23:37 PM »
Brew has been a nojo for most of the season.

“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2021, 07:24:05 PM »
Not one person thought the team didn't have issues because we came back against Georgetown.  You're imagining that.

There was a LARGE contingent that castigated any concern or dismay about the performance with “this team fought and came back from a huge deficit!!” And wrote anyone who wasn’t pumped or positive about the performance as a Nojo hater

fjm

• All American
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2021, 07:24:26 PM »

I’m a projo. Coming back and winning doesn’t mean there are 0 problems.

But having said that. Today was just absolutely unacceptable.
WOJO better turn it around NOW or he’s gotta go. So fuggin frustrating.

We have such a good group of players. But come the F on.

goldeneagle91114

• All American
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2021, 07:24:58 PM »

Why then do so many people defend Wojo when year after year we have the same fundamental issues?

5DollarPitcher

• All American
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2021, 07:25:56 PM »
The Nojo crowd was crucified for “complaining after a win”. It’s laughable that you want to claim you were in a crowd acknowledging the glaring issues this team / coach have.

NickelDimer

• All American
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2021, 07:27:09 PM »
These kids deserve sooooooo much better than Steve unnatural carnal knowledgeing wojciechowski
No Finish Line

ATL MU Warrior

• All American
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2021, 07:27:26 PM »
There was a LARGE contingent that castigated any concern or dismay about the performance with “this team fought and came back from a huge deficit!!” And wrote anyone who wasn’t pumped or positive about the performance as a Nojo hater
Bullcrap. Name some names.

NolongerWarriors

• All American
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2021, 07:28:01 PM »
I’m a projo. Coming back and winning doesn’t mean there are 0 problems.

But having said that. Today was just absolutely unacceptable.
WOJO better turn it around NOW or he’s gotta go. So fuggin frustrating.

We have such a good group of players. But come the F on.

Is it really such a good group of players?

manny31

• Starter
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2021, 07:28:32 PM »
From Projo—>SosoJo—>HellnoJo...
How in the world can you defend/justify/explain that??? Just horrible!!!

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2021, 07:30:14 PM »
The nojo crowd was "crucified" for saying that Wojo should've chewed the team out for celebrating in the locker room.

Again, nobody said this team was an awesome team or didn't have flaws because they made a big comeback.  You're all imagining those things were said.

But welcome back 5$.  The silence from you over the last couple games was deafening.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

5DollarPitcher

• All American
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2021, 07:30:46 PM »

ATL MU Warrior

• All American
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2021, 07:31:12 PM »

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2021, 07:31:50 PM »

OffTheGlass

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2021, 07:32:50 PM »
Whether you do or don’t support Wojo, all that matters is winning and doing it the right way. I like to think he recruits within the rules, has solid young men, who are high level student athletes. Unfortunately, the key piece to complementing the aforementioned is “winning”.

He is not a good basketball coach for Marquette. How long does the program hang on to mediocrity?  He has some time to make it happen this season. I hope he does, but I’m not stupid either as he hasn’t in past seasons so why now?

Farley36

• All American
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2021, 07:33:19 PM »
I know most on this board are hardcore fans who follow the team no matter what.  That used to be me but as I’ve grown older and moved away I have become a more casual fan.  That said, I pay almost no attention to this team.  I bet there are a lot of alumni like me.  Your alumni base not caring about the team is a bad thing.  Wojo needs to go or there will be even more fans like me that don’t care about the bball team which equals less connection to MU as a whole. 

5DollarPitcher

• All American
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2021, 07:33:25 PM »
The nojo crowd was "crucified" for saying that Wojo should've chewed the team out for celebrating in the locker room.

Again, nobody said this team was an awesome team or didn't have flaws because they made a big comeback.  You're all imagining those things were said.
Wojo 100% should’ve chewed the team out in the locker room. He’s soft. Expectations are soft. The team is soft. The program is soft. The results are soft. Wojo is soft.

Celebrating after escaping Georgetown by a hair on your chin enables the team to accept that as fine or even GOOD. That game wasn’t fine or good. And it was a prelude to losing this game.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2021, 07:35:35 PM »
Wojo 100% should’ve chewed the team out in the locker room. He’s soft. Expectations are soft. The team is soft. The program is soft. The results are soft. Wojo is soft.

Celebrating after escaping Georgetown by a hair on your chin enables the team to accept that as fine or even GOOD. That game wasn’t fine or good. And it was a prelude to losing this game.

It's also soft to only show up to MUScoop after losses.  So I guess you and Wojo have more in common than you'd like to admit.  Sad.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2021, 07:36:50 PM »
He has been in over his head and it is becoming painfully obvious that MU basketball is not a priority at the university. Tonight I wish I was just apathetic about the program.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2021, 07:37:32 PM »
BLM

You can post 24/7, but it does not mean you know a thing about ball.

ATWizJr

• All American
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2021, 07:38:50 PM »
Don't bogart that stuff.

If this is our basketball team, I want out.
agree

feedback