[Today at 06:37:13 AM]

Shaka's 2023-2024 Season Accomplishments by 1SE
[Today at 03:36:17 AM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by WeAreMarquette96
[April 17, 2024, 11:14:56 PM]

Maximilian Langenfeld by withoutbias
[April 17, 2024, 10:44:37 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: DePaul Game Thread  (Read 19249 times)

NolongerWarriors

• All American
Re: DePaul Game Thread
« Reply #175 on: January 23, 2021, 07:25:19 PM »
Theo said if you don't share the team's political views, they don't want you to root for them.

Well, at this point, even those that do share their politics may not want to watch this sinking ship.

And I know the coaching is poor, but I just don't see the talent necessary to be a solid program.

Bad_Reporter

• All American
« Reply #176 on: January 23, 2021, 07:28:05 PM »
Theo said if you don't share the team's political views, they don't want you to root for them.

Well, at this point, even those that do share their politics may not want to watch this sinking ship.

And I know the coaching is poor, but I just don't see the talent necessary to be a solid program.

They’re making a difference though!  Stomp your feet with us!  Who gives a fk if you contribute to the blue and gold fund that allows players to do what they get to do.  Who cares if you’ve had a connection with Mu for decades.  If you don’t believe in this, get the fk out!

Theo may want to be more concerned about his declining audience.

f/k/a humanlung

• All American
« Reply #177 on: January 23, 2021, 07:28:09 PM »
Eojo has taken himself and the program to joke status. His sss should be shot out of a cannon straight to D3 coach.

After the St. Johns win, the ESPN app on my phone didn't (and still doesn't) have a story under the news feed.  Didn't even bother to pick up a story from somewhere else.

If you are wondering how relevant we are, there you have it.

79Warrior

• All American
« Reply #178 on: January 23, 2021, 07:28:45 PM »
+1,000,000.

Won’t matter if Steve is gone.  You need to get rid of everyone from the top.  MU is a shell of what I remember, and it’s sad.  Not just on the basketball front either.  My wife who didn’t give a f about ball while she was in school has said she’s lost all connection to MU over the past few years due to this administration train wreck.  *Be the difference

Ding Ding!! Lovell a bad hire. Dude struggles big time raising money. Struggles with alums. He should be the first person shown the door.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #179 on: January 23, 2021, 07:31:34 PM »
They’re making a difference though!  Stomp your feet with us!  Who gives a fk if you contribute to the blue and gold fund that allows players to do what they get to do.  Who cares if you’ve had a connection with Mu for decades.  If you don’t believe in this, get the fk out!

Theo may want to be more concerned about his declining audience.

I think you should follow his advice get the f*ck out.  Please.

You're a bigger embarrassment than Wojo is at this point.  That's how bad you are.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

f/k/a humanlung

• All American
« Reply #180 on: January 23, 2021, 07:32:17 PM »
Ding Ding!! Lovell a bad hire. Dude struggles big time raising money. Struggles with alums. He should be the first person shown the door.

Nothing changes until the $$$ stop flowing.

Bad_Reporter

• All American
« Reply #181 on: January 23, 2021, 07:33:01 PM »

I think you should follow his advice get the f*ck out.  Please.

You're a bigger embarrassment than Wojo is at this point.  That's how bad you are.

Coming from you Sultan, means nothing.

79Warrior

• All American
« Reply #182 on: January 23, 2021, 07:33:16 PM »
Nothing changes until the $$$ stop flowing.

It has for the most part.

f/k/a humanlung

• All American
« Reply #183 on: January 23, 2021, 07:34:57 PM »

I just hope Theo is better at political analysis than basketball.

Anti-Dentite

• All American
« Reply #184 on: January 23, 2021, 07:36:43 PM »
It has for the most part.
MU is closing in fast on becoming MC. It’s an absolute joke at this point.
You know the difference between a dentist and a sadist, don't you? Newer magazines.

• All American
« Reply #185 on: January 23, 2021, 07:38:22 PM »
Coming from you Sultan, means nothing.

Seriously.  Get the f*ck out.  You want to bring politics up now?

Theo deserves our support.  He deserves a better coach than Wojo.  He deserves a better fan than you. 
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

skianth16

• All American
« Reply #186 on: January 23, 2021, 07:39:23 PM »
Just unnatural carnal knowledge Wojo. I’m so over watching his pathetic ass try to coach. The only time we looked decent is when our guys played like their hair was on fire. It had nothing to do with adjustments etc. I hated the hire and nothing he’s done has changed my mind one bit. Get the unnatural carnal knowledge out Wojo you sorry ass

What else is there to say at this point?

Johnny B

• All American
« Reply #187 on: January 23, 2021, 07:40:23 PM »
The turnover disparity is UNBELIVABLE. Especially against this crape depaul team. Were one of the worst teams in the country at commiting and forcing turnovers. I dont get it. DO SOMTHING ELSE.

Bad_Reporter

• All American
« Reply #188 on: January 23, 2021, 07:42:48 PM »

Theo deserves our support.  He deserves a better coach than Wojo.  He deserves a better fan than you.

Unlike you, I make a difference by donating to charities.  Tipping my servers a 100 spot on a $12 bill at Waffle House during a pandemic, paying rent for local restaurants, making friendly wagers on here and paying up to children’s hospitals when I win or lose.  Tf do you do?  I don’t agree with MU men’s basketball program when it comes to politics and praising/feeling sorry for a person who raped a female, tried to kidnap kids, and was shot after being tased twice.   So fk you.

NolongerWarriors

• All American
« Reply #189 on: January 23, 2021, 07:48:59 PM »

He really doesn't.

Insulting probably half of your fanbase is pretty stupid.

He and Wojo deserve each other

Viper

• All American
« Reply #190 on: January 23, 2021, 07:49:32 PM »
Amen. Lovell is pathetic

Bad_Reporter

• All American
« Reply #191 on: January 23, 2021, 07:51:40 PM »
Sultan,

I apologize.  I forgot that Catholics have turned a shoulder in the past to rape allegations, especially if it pertains to underage boys/girls.  Why should MU be any different right?

Stand up for what’s right though.  By the way, I’ve worked with CASA too.

Be the difference

Viper

• All American
« Reply #192 on: January 23, 2021, 07:52:05 PM »
Unlike you, I make a difference by donating to charities.  Tipping my servers a 100 spot on a $12 bill at Waffle House during a pandemic, paying rent for local restaurants, making friendly wagers on here and paying up to children’s hospitals when I win or lose.  Tf do you do?  I don’t agree with MU men’s basketball program when it comes to politics and praising/feeling sorry for a person who raped a female, tried to kidnap kids, and was shot after being tased twice.   So fk you.
amen brother, amen

f/k/a humanlung

• All American
« Reply #193 on: January 23, 2021, 08:11:08 PM »

I've been gone from Wisconsin for a while and didn't realize all that has happened at MU over the last few years.

All I can say is that imo, the staggering WOKE-ness of this admin is probably not in total alignment with the majority of the customer base.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 08:16:24 PM by f/k/a humanlung »

Goose

• All American
« Reply #194 on: January 23, 2021, 08:13:56 PM »
Bad

Great posts!

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #195 on: January 23, 2021, 08:17:57 PM »

I share their politics because they are right. And the one thing I'll give Wojo credit on is putting together a team I want to cheer for.

But the coaching is a mess and it's hard to watch a team this poorly managed, no matter how much I admire the young men that represent us.
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

• All American
« Reply #196 on: January 23, 2021, 08:19:15 PM »

You’re lying.

• All American
« Reply #197 on: January 23, 2021, 08:20:09 PM »
He really doesn't.

Insulting probably half of your fanbase is pretty stupid.

He and Wojo deserve each other

You can leave too. Bye.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #198 on: January 23, 2021, 08:22:00 PM »
Fluff

No one gives a flying f*ck what you think.

• All American
« Reply #199 on: January 23, 2021, 08:25:48 PM »
Fluff

No one gives a flying f*ck what you think.

Awwww..   Someone’s triggered.   

feedback