[Today at 04:57:21 PM]

Sweet 16 presser by MuMark
[Today at 04:40:13 PM]

Where is Marquette? by Dr. Blackheart
[Today at 04:38:52 PM]

10 years after “Done Deal” … It’s Happening! by The Sultan of Semantics
[Today at 03:24:51 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: DJ Not Starting Has Potential Problems  (Read 5299 times)

Uncle Rico

• All American
Re: DJ Not Starting Has Potential Problems
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2020, 07:57:35 AM »
My favorite part of this thread was Herm forgetting which account to sign in under.

Otherwise, woof
“This is bar none atrocious.  Mitchell cannot shoot either.  What a pile of dung”

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2020, 08:05:38 AM »
My favorite part of this thread was Herm forgetting which account to sign in under.

Otherwise, woof

Let’s never forget that this poster made his bones predicting Henry would be here for four years.
The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

shoothoops

• All American
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2020, 08:34:05 AM »
This is the kind of mentality that we need to get rid of as a culture.  Who are you say he was lying about mental health issues? The kid had every right to put his mental health first.  I'm glad that the younger generation is starting to recognize that.

+1

We have a loooooooooong way to go until people respect Mental Health the same as Cardiology, Oncology, etc ..

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2020, 08:40:12 AM »

Otherwise, woof
Ha—that’s what I thought as well when I saw it. That is a thing of beauty.

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2020, 08:46:01 AM »
Remember Nick Noskowiak . Said he had mental health issues which really was an excuse for other problems.

You do realize the issues NN was dealing with oftentimes have their root in mental health issues right? 
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

The Big East

• All American
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2020, 08:52:50 AM »
Let’s never forget that this poster made his bones predicting Henry would be here for four years.
I admitted to wearing the MU rose colored glasses about Henry staying.
I think if Henry stayed Four years we would have had a natty or a FF for sure . I can around pretty quickly once it was clear he was leaving .

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2020, 08:58:25 AM »
You are a teacher and around kids that play sports . They get worked up about this stuff . There were  some initial tweets from Carton  at the time complaining he did not fit into Ohio States plans .  That means he was pissed  off about his role.
Didn't you die?
Goal is National Championship

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2020, 09:08:50 AM »
You do realize the issues NN was dealing with oftentimes have their root in mental health issues right?
No, he is too ignorant.
Goal is National Championship

MU82

• All American
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2020, 09:15:45 AM »
I admitted to wearing the MU rose colored glasses about Henry staying. I can around pretty quickly once it was clear he was leaving .

Actually, you were still holding out hope for his return into April 2016, only days before it became official.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

The Big East

• All American
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2020, 09:45:37 AM »
Actually, you were still holding out hope for his return into April 2016, only days before it became official.

Not true . I was posting Henry’s  NBA Draft.net mock draft the whole time as well as some similarly situated players .

Henrys position was well known and articulated to those in and around the athletic department  , if he was a clear first round pick he was  entering the draft.   He never once dropped into the second round like the other Stretch 4 guys did . So it was pretty clear he was gowne.

Henry got what he wanted and MU got some benefit as well.

Like I said , if he stayed we are on track for Very good things . My early bad analysis was that I thought  Henry would get caught up in that Hoopla and stick around . Wishful thinking for sure . When he started racking up double doubles night after night it was pretty much a closed case .

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2020, 10:52:15 AM »
I think if Henry stayed Four years we would have had a natty or a FF for sure .
I have no idea how you can possibly project this.

Viper

• All American
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2020, 11:12:48 AM »
DJ not starting has potential for big problems. Kid obviously has major elite capabilities and should not be on the line behind McEwen.

Kid already quit one team over playing time issues. Mental Health is code word for I am not a starter.

Not saying there is a problem with this now.  But at some point we are looking at another Kobe King situation. Or DJ taking his free year and going to a coach with more common sense .
your conjecture is bs
Moron? Maybe. Dork? Possibly. Lost? Definitely.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2020, 11:34:47 AM »
Not true . I was posting Henry’s  NBA Draft.net mock draft the whole time as well as some similarly situated players .

Henrys position was well known and articulated to those in and around the athletic department  , if he was a clear first round pick he was  entering the draft.   He never once dropped into the second round like the other Stretch 4 guys did . So it was pretty clear he was gowne.

Henry got what he wanted and MU got some benefit as well.

Like I said , if he stayed we are on track for Very good things . My early bad analysis was that I thought  Henry would get caught up in that Hoopla and stick around . Wishful thinking for sure . When he started racking up double doubles night after night it was pretty much a closed case .

Your posting history that March and early April suggests otherwise, but whatevs you need to feel better about yourself after dying of "the 'rona" (as another DJ just called it).
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Billy Hoyle

• All American
  • Retire #34
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2020, 05:38:50 PM »
DJ not starting has potential for big problems. Kid obviously has major elite capabilities and should not be on the line behind McEwen.

Kid already quit one team over playing time issues. Mental Health is code word for I am not a starter.

Not saying there is a problem with this now.  But at some point we are looking at another Kobe King situation. Or DJ taking his free year and going to a coach with more common sense .

I’m sure it came as a complete surprise to him. It’s not like he and Wojo could have possibly talked about it before yesterday, am I right? SMH.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 05:40:39 PM by Billy Hoyle »
“You either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked.”