[Today at 05:32:20 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Herman Cain
[Today at 05:04:53 PM]

2024 Mock Drafts by Uncle Rico
[Today at 04:46:35 PM]

NIL Future by MU82
[Today at 03:21:43 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Traffic ticket issue  (Read 9038 times)

Galway Eagle

• All American
Re: Traffic ticket issue
« Reply #75 on: November 30, 2020, 08:38:42 PM »
I think Goose or some other poser who knows him once posted that if you pm him he'll tell you why he writes that way.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 08:47:15 PM by Galway Eagle »
Maigh Eo for Sam

🏀

• All American
« Reply #76 on: November 30, 2020, 08:42:57 PM »
I think Goose or someone once posted that if you pm him he'll tell you why he writes that way.

It’s how patients sound when he’s having a conversation with them, because all dentists want to small talk while checking the work of the dental hygienists.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #77 on: November 30, 2020, 08:52:50 PM »
I think Goose or some other poser who knows him once posted that if you pm him he'll tell you why he writes that way.

He's actually posted it himself multiple times.  Look up his posting history.  Basically he thinks we're all too stupid for him to type normally.

Clearly...that's the issue.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #78 on: November 30, 2020, 09:05:10 PM »
It’s how he gets out of traffic tickets...that and he unbuttons his shirt to show some breasticle, works every ;D ;D
don't...don't don't don't don't

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #79 on: November 30, 2020, 09:38:35 PM »
He's actually posted it himself multiple times.  Look up his posting history.  Basically he thinks we're all too stupid for him to type normally.

Clearly...that's the issue.

You know better

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #80 on: November 30, 2020, 10:07:30 PM »
You know better

I actually don't.  Could you find his explanation and point me to it.  That's the cliff notes of what I remember reading, but I can't find it now.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #81 on: December 01, 2020, 12:57:36 AM »
Rocky

I don’t think 4ever thinks everyone on here is too stupid, just a dozen or so would be my guess.

Jables

Not that I really care, but what difference does 4evers age make? Also, he has posted many times recounting MU ball and its history, maybe take the time to read his stuff and figure out his age at the same time.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #82 on: December 01, 2020, 01:17:27 AM »
Really not trying to represent something he didn't say.  Here's one place where he gave an explanation (the thread is a doozy).   You can judge for yourselves.

Ok, so here da thin' y'all. True confessions, I use dis board ta decompress, express my alter ego, act flippant, or just plane have sum fun. It's a fookin' chat board, nothin' more and certainly nothin' less. Wen I'm pissed or, in dis case, dead serious 'bout a serious topic, den y'all are likely ta see da erudite scholar dat I am. Problem lots of y'all have is first off, ya tink someone cares. Dey don't. Secondly, ya tink someone is gonna tink you're important, worldy, ultra bright, or just plane, da chit. Well, no one gives a rat's ass or if dey due, their ain't nothin' of significance goin' on in der life utterwise, ai na?

Jables1604

• Team Captain
« Reply #83 on: December 01, 2020, 02:15:37 AM »
Rocky

I don’t think 4ever thinks everyone on here is too stupid, just a dozen or so would be my guess.

Jables

Not that I really care, but what difference does 4evers age make? Also, he has posted many times recounting MU ball and its history, maybe take the time to read his stuff and figure out his age at the same time.

I asked about his age because back in the early to mid 80s there was an independent newspaper in Milwaukee called Shepherd’s Express. There was (and still is) a columnist named Art Kombalack.

If I remember correctly he used to sprinkle in fookin’; a’ina and other cheesehead sounding, phonetically pronounced terms.

The major difference is that Art Kombalack was original. And funny.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2020, 06:16:03 AM »
You don't tug on superman's cape
You don't pull the mask off that old lone ranger
And, definitely don't piss into da wind, hey?

Fyi, eye've neva red da Shepherd's Express
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Jables1604

• Team Captain
« Reply #85 on: December 01, 2020, 07:37:12 AM »
You don't tug on superman's cape
You don't pull the mask off that old lone ranger
And, definitely don't piss into da wind, hey?

Fyi, eye've neva red da Shepherd's Express

Huh?

Spotcheck Billy

• All American
« Reply #86 on: December 01, 2020, 11:05:57 AM »
I asked about his age because back in the early to mid 80s there was an independent newspaper in Milwaukee called Shepherd’s Express. There was (and still is) a columnist named Art Kombalack.

If I remember correctly he used to sprinkle in fookin’; a’ina and other cheesehead sounding, phonetically pronounced terms.

The major difference is that Art Kombalack was original. And funny.

Based on 4nevers posts he appears to likely be a 1970's grad

It's the Shepherd Express and Art still writes a column there: https://shepherdexpress.com/advice/art-kumbalek/the-meanest-show-on-earth/

Warrior Code

• All American
  • Undefeated since 1960
« Reply #87 on: December 01, 2020, 11:23:02 AM »
Is Art a real guy? Or is he like a Jim Anchower from The Onion?
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.