[Today at 11:50:43 AM]

Recruiting as of 6/15/24 by Jockey
[June 15, 2024, 06:14:18 PM]

President Lovell Passes Away by Skatastrophy
[June 15, 2024, 09:14:49 AM]

Media Rights Update by Shooter McGavin
[June 15, 2024, 07:12:21 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Vote Counts in AZ & GA?  (Read 24032 times)

shoothoops

• All American
Re: Vote Counts in AZ & GA?
« Reply #275 on: November 11, 2020, 07:30:35 PM »
Pennsylvania:

Biden leads by 51,447

Georgia:

Biden leads by 14,057

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #276 on: November 11, 2020, 07:31:11 PM »
Yeah instead they should do what your media does and report on birtherism, and an anonymous forum poster ranting about a Child sex trafficking, satan worshipping, canabalistic cabal of democrats.

Ones at least legit research the other is tin foil hats
Maigh Eo for Sam

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #277 on: November 11, 2020, 07:32:59 PM »
Yes, that report was largely dismissed many years ago as the Clinton Administration throwing Gore under the bus to protect their own failings to not act on bin Laden.

Or, do you truly believe Gore has the blood of 9/11 on his hands?

Don't you have another forum you can destroy?

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #278 on: November 11, 2020, 07:38:08 PM »

Don't you have another forum you can destroy?

Banned from 8chan 😂
Maigh Eo for Sam

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #279 on: November 11, 2020, 07:38:08 PM »
This is how absolutely pathetic the media has become.

The Times Called Officials in Every State: No Evidence of Voter Fraud
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/10/us/politics/voting-fraud.html

So, The New York Times called all the people responsible for running the election in every state, and asked if they have evidence of fraud. They said no. 

Restated, The New York Times asked "did you screw up" they said no.  Case closed and they ran the giant headline below.

This is what passes for serious investigative journalism.

And you wonder why reporters get less respect than used car salesmen.  But as long as it fits your priors, it becomes part of the circle jerk

So let me get this straight.

Trump alleges massive voter fraud all over the place and that he's the legit winner.  But there has been no evidence introduced in courts of law that indicates massive fraud, nor have the various secretaries of state identified such fraud.

But the problem is the Democrats and the press.

Do I have that right?
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Not A Serious Person

• All American
« Reply #280 on: November 11, 2020, 07:41:02 PM »
Yeah instead they should do what your media does and report on birtherism, and an anonymous forum poster ranting about a Child sex trafficking, satan worshipping, canabalistic cabal of democrats.

Ones at least legit research the other is tin foil hats

Calling officials for comment and ending it there is not an investigation a high school journalism class would accept. Yet this is exactly what the NYT just today in today's paper.

But that is the conclusion you want so you stay, and to stay the good graces of the circle jerk, you take "whataboutism" to a laughable level.

Here is reality ...

Was their fraud?  It's a freaking American election, yes!  Was there enough to matter?  Who knows.  But calling the secretary of state and asking if they screw up is not an investigation of voter fraud.  It's an embarrassment.
Western Progressives have one worldview, the correct one.

Billy Hoyle

• All American
  • Retire #34
« Reply #281 on: November 11, 2020, 07:41:33 PM »
“You either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked.”

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #282 on: November 11, 2020, 07:43:15 PM »

Calling officials for comment and ending it there is not an investigation a high school journalism class would accept. Yet this is exactly what the NYT just today in today's paper.

But that is the conclusion you want so you stay, and to stay the good graces of the circle jerk, you take "whataboutism" to a laughable level.

Here is reality ...

Was their fraud?  It's a freaking American election, yes!  Was there enough to matter?  Who knows.  But calling the secretary of state and asking if they screw up is not an investigation of voter fraud.  It's an embarrassment.

No my point is you rally against "the media" but you don't mean that you only mean central aka honest media or left leaning media. Meanwhile you turn a blind eye to the much more embarrassing crap that you yourself have posted as sources on here time and time again.

And calling republican Secretaries of State who are desperately loyal to stay in trumps good graces you'd expect them to say "somethings off" if they even had the slightest sticky note come across the desk.
Maigh Eo for Sam

Not A Serious Person

• All American
« Reply #283 on: November 11, 2020, 07:45:28 PM »

So let me get this straight.

Trump alleges massive voter fraud all over the place and that he's the legit winner.  But there has been no evidence introduced in courts of law that indicates massive fraud, nor have the various secretaries of state identified such fraud.

But the problem is the Democrats and the press.

Do I have that right?

So, this does not count?

McEnany Unveils 234 Pages Of Affidavits Alleging Election Irregularities In Michigan
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/mcenany-unveils-234-pages-affidavits-alleging-election-irregularities-michigan

Not A Serious Person

• All American
« Reply #284 on: November 11, 2020, 07:47:48 PM »
No my point is you rally against "the media" but you don't mean that you only mean central aka honest media or left leaning media. Meanwhile you turn a blind eye to the much more embarrassing crap that you yourself have posted as sources on here time and time again.

And calling republican Secretaries of State who are desperately loyal to stay in trumps good graces you'd expect them to say "somethings off" if they even had the slightest sticky note come across the desk.

Do you realize the highlighted part is a massive indictment of you ... you're just a hyperpartisan and the sad part is you probably think you're reasonable on this subject.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #285 on: November 11, 2020, 07:50:39 PM »
Do you realize the highlighted part is a massive indictment of you ... you're just a hyperpartisan and the sad part is you probably think you're reasonable on this subject.

Yes I'm hyper partisan. I imagine you believe you're what the sensible non partisan genius here? I just looked at the website you posted and they publish all sorts of that tin foil hat garbage where your indictment of them?
Maigh Eo for Sam

ATL MU Warrior

• All American
« Reply #286 on: November 11, 2020, 07:53:53 PM »
So, this does not count?

McEnany Unveils 234 Pages Of Affidavits Alleging Election Irregularities In Michigan
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/mcenany-unveils-234-pages-affidavits-alleging-election-irregularities-michigan
Nope. A proven liar doing what proven liars do in the safe space that allows them to do it. This “evidence” will fall apart under the slightest scrutiny just like all the other “evidence” has. Keep on believing it though.

Not A Serious Person

• All American
« Reply #288 on: November 11, 2020, 07:55:02 PM »
Yes I'm hyper partisan. I imagine you believe you're what the sensible non partisan genius here? I just looked at the website you posted and they publish all sorts of that tin foil hat garbage where your indictment of them?

So the administration did not release 234 pages of affidavits just because you personally do like source link?  It did not happen because The New York Times did not give you permission to think this way?

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #289 on: November 11, 2020, 07:59:59 PM »
"widespread" interference was not confirmed.  They never came close to affecting the election,  And the Russians do it every election and will do it in every future election as well.
Time to go home folks. Not only has Heisy informed us that the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee is just plain wrong about the Russians interfering on the 2016 election, even if they did interfere they never impacted the election. That's ballgame. He's WAY smarter than our intelligence services (and the intelligence service of 9 other countries), so who are we to argue.

Who is going to call Putin to tell him he wasted all that time, effort, and money?
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #290 on: November 11, 2020, 08:01:02 PM »
So the administration did not release 234 pages of affidavits just because you personally do like source link?  It did not happen because The New York Times did not give you permission to think this way?

So election interference happened just because the tin foil hat sites you follow told you it did? It works both ways, if you're going to rail against the media rail against your side's media too. But you and Guru and the dentists don't and can't seem to see any irony in that.

There was likely fraud, it probably was very rare as Pakuni said there's a lot of checks that we aren't aware of. It likely happened on both side as we've already seen one arrest of a trump voting person. That being said, wide scale fraud like your guy is claiming when you won senate seats and house seats? It's laughable.
Maigh Eo for Sam

Not A Serious Person

• All American
« Reply #291 on: November 11, 2020, 08:03:17 PM »

https://twitter.com/freep/status/1326583786029666305?s=19

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1326573889187667970?s=19

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1326699986134859776?s=19

I'm embarrassed for you ... I addressed why this is BS this on the previous page and you sent me back the same link!!

Another blinded hyperpartisan that only knows what The New York Times allows him to see.

Regarding the rest, Trump's case might fall apart, it might not.  But until it is litigated, it is "evidence" which everyone claims there has been none.

So, Trump has provided evidence, but it's far easier to say "there is none" than addressing it.  That requires time and effort and takes one away from the circle jerk.

Frenns Liquor Depot

• All American
« Reply #292 on: November 11, 2020, 08:03:41 PM »
We should believe this guy

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/524963-graham-vows-senate-judiciary-will-investigate-voting-irregularities

Oops

Seriously.  File or suit or go away. There is no equivalence to the past.  This is not normal behavior and we shouldn’t accept it.

Not A Serious Person

• All American
« Reply #293 on: November 11, 2020, 08:08:28 PM »
So election interference happened just because the tin foil hat sites you follow told you it did? It works both ways, if you're going to rail against the media rail against your side's media too. But you and Guru and the dentists don't and can't seem to see any irony in that.

There was likely fraud, it probably was very rare as Pakuni said there's a lot of checks that we aren't aware of. It likely happened on both side as we've already seen one arrest of a trump voting person. That being said, wide scale fraud like your guy is claiming when you won senate seats and house seats? It's laughable.

Please stop digging yourself into a hole and actually read the link.  What you will find is pdfs of all 234 pages that were submitted to the court.  Actual court documents, not media speculation.

I understand it is hard to get a hand free right now, but here is a link, one click, to a court document with evidence

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.miwd.99598/gov.uscourts.miwd.99598.1.3.pdf

And to repeat, I do not know if this is significant or not, neither do you or the rest of the circle jerk.

But I do know it is actual evidence when you keep insisting that none exists.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 08:11:05 PM by Heisenberg v2.0 »

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #294 on: November 11, 2020, 08:11:01 PM »
So, this does not count?

We will see where this goes. My guess is nowhere. Yours?
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Vander Blue Man Group

• All American
« Reply #295 on: November 11, 2020, 08:13:04 PM »
Yes, she did, and then spent the next four years claim Trump stole the election.  Would be ok if Trump did the same?

It is a manufactured crisis.  Biden said yesterday he was proceeding with the transition and it was not impacting it. 

Trump will file lawsuits, if they have no merit, they will be dismissed and the electors will be seated, vote in Biden, and it's over.

This circle jerk that the republic is at risk is equally comical and sad.

Nah, there's no downplaying this.  This is an attack on democracy because his braindead cult thinks this is real.  That will continue to undermine confidence in free and fair elections. Now he's installing loyalists in the Pentagon.  No big deal, right?

You're so detached from reality it would be comical if it wasn't so sad. 

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #296 on: November 11, 2020, 08:13:59 PM »
Please stop digging yourself into a hole and actually read the link.  What you will find is pdfs of all 234 pages that were submitted to the court.  Actual court documents, not media speculation.

I understand it is hard to get a hand free right now, but here in a link, one click, to a court document with evidence

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.miwd.99598/gov.uscourts.miwd.99598.1.3.pdf

And to repeat, I do not know if this is significant or not, neither do you or the rest of the circle jerk.

But I do know it is actual evidence when you keep insisting that none exists.

What hole exactly? The first paragraph is merely pointing out that you and your side have huge intellectual inconsistencies with your beliefs about media and refuse to admit it.

Where did I say that no evidence exists? I say "it likely happened" you say "get your hand out of your pants" which of us seems like a mature stable adult? I'll gladly look at your link when you acknowledge you hold the media to different standards when it agrees with you. 
Maigh Eo for Sam

Vander Blue Man Group

• All American
« Reply #297 on: November 11, 2020, 08:15:20 PM »
So, this does not count?

There's as much quality evidence there as there was a new healthcare plan in the binder KayLIE handed to Leslie Stahl on 60 Minutes. 

Not A Serious Person

• All American
« Reply #298 on: November 11, 2020, 08:16:28 PM »
We will see where this goes. My guess is nowhere. Yours?

Thank you ...

At least you appear understand there is actual evidence of fraud that has been submitted, despite what today's New York Times crack investigators said earlier today.  So, stop with the now 12 pages that the republic is at risk of annihilation because Biden cannot get an intelligence briefing 70 days before the inauguration.

Trump has the absolute right to do this. And it is not out of line. Ask Al Gore.

(And for the record, I don't think he is over-turning the election either, but I cannot stop laughing at the circle jerk that Trump is ruining democracy by doing this)

Not A Serious Person

• All American
« Reply #299 on: November 11, 2020, 08:18:05 PM »
There's as much quality evidence there as there was a new healthcare plan in the binder KayLIE handed to Leslie Stahl on 60 Minutes.

I lost my circle jerk decoder ring so I have no idea what trivial and insignificant event you referring to.

feedback