[Today at 04:49:35 AM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Shooter McGavin
[June 14, 2024, 11:05:04 PM]

Maximilian Langenfeld by mug644
[June 14, 2024, 11:02:51 PM]

2024-25 Roster by El Guerrero 2
[June 14, 2024, 10:37:51 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Vote Counts in AZ & GA?  (Read 23969 times)

MU82

• All American
Re: Vote Counts in AZ & GA?
« Reply #150 on: November 10, 2020, 09:29:54 PM »
One of the three people in charge of counting the vote in Philadelphia- the Republican - told 60 Minutes that he has received death threats for having the temerity to count legal votes by registered voters. He is disgusted by Trump’s rhetoric, lies and fearmongering, and worries about the potential violence it will cause.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

shoothoops

• All American
« Reply #151 on: November 11, 2020, 07:07:45 AM »
Pennsylvania.

Judge: I am asking you a specific question, and I am looking for a specific answer. Are you claiming that there is any fraud in connection with these 592 disputed ballots?

Trump lawyer: To my knowledge, no.

https://twitter.com/marceelias/status/1326345253360635904?s=19

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #152 on: November 11, 2020, 07:46:15 AM »
Pennsylvania.

Judge: I am asking you a specific question, and I am looking for a specific answer. Are you claiming that there is any fraud in connection with these 592 disputed ballots?

Trump lawyer: To my knowledge, no.

https://twitter.com/marceelias/status/1326345253360635904?s=19

So I read the entire exchange.  It was fascinating.  It had to do with legislative intent when it came to mail in ballots and whether or not filling in someone's address was a legal requirement or an "extra" that the Secretary of State included to make the tracking easier.

IOW, the Republicans want the 592 tossed out if they didn't fill in their address.

The Secretary of State countered that it wasn't necessary, and that they track all ballots with unique bar codes anyway that they scan and link to unique name and address.  And that this prevents someone from voting multiple times.

Voting systems have way more checks and balances then people realize.  That is why "voter fraud" has never really been anything but a distraction.  And it is why this Trump lawsuits are going nowhere and why Biden will be our next President.  And the longer this goes on, the more and more foolish the President and his allies look.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #153 on: November 11, 2020, 08:52:50 AM »

• All American
« Reply #154 on: November 11, 2020, 09:02:16 AM »
Here is a summary by the noted liberal publication "National Review."

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/where-the-post-election-lawsuits-stand/

To summarize:  There is no credible evidence of voter fraud, and the late breaking votes are mostly helping Republican down-ballot candidates anyway.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Frenns Liquor Depot

• All American
« Reply #155 on: November 11, 2020, 09:08:54 AM »

• All American
« Reply #156 on: November 11, 2020, 09:15:17 AM »
https://twitter.com/ForecasterEnten/status/1326541925227261952?s=20

This is the biggest black mark against the voter fraud idea.  Republicans down ballot are OUTPERFORMING Trump everywhere.  I mean, the Democrats commitment a massive fraud, but only at the Presidential level?

I have a co-worker who is a lifelong Republican, even hosting fundraisers for local Republican candidates in her home.  She voted for Biden because "Trump is an pretty boy who gives me flashbacks growing up with my drunk father."  But she voted for every other Republican on the ballot. 

Anecdotal I know, but I doubt she is the only one.

Vander Blue Man Group

• All American
« Reply #157 on: November 11, 2020, 09:16:23 AM »
Every day that passes that Congressional Republicans enable this fiasco the more significant damage it does to American democracy.  They are simply choosing party and power over country and it's disgusting. 

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #158 on: November 11, 2020, 09:17:53 AM »
Are we really going back to quoting polls this quick?

We really are.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #159 on: November 11, 2020, 09:21:12 AM »
https://twitter.com/ForecasterEnten/status/1326541925227261952?s=20

This is the biggest black mark against the voter fraud idea.  Republicans down ballot are OUTPERFORMING Trump everywhere.  I mean, the Democrats commitment a massive fraud, but only at the Presidential level?

Amazingly, I hadn't even considered this point yet. If you're going to send in fraudulent ballots for Biden, why wouldn't you have those ballots vote for democratic congresspeople?

Unless....Rebublicans are the ones committing voter fraud and the GOP establishment wanted Trump out

TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

MU24

• Starter
« Reply #160 on: November 11, 2020, 09:23:20 AM »
Voted for Biden but voted for other non-democrat everyone else, not necessarily Republican. Vote on the issues not the party.
Cut Trump loose. Waste time and losing face standing up for him.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #161 on: November 11, 2020, 09:24:48 AM »
Every day that passes that Congressional Republicans enable this fiasco the more significant damage it does to American democracy.

Like purging Pentagon leadership? This is our national security that is being played with to satisfy the ego of a mad man.

Vander Blue Man Group

• All American
« Reply #162 on: November 11, 2020, 09:27:39 AM »
Like purging Pentagon leadership? This is our national security that is being played with to satisfy the ego of a mad man.

Yep and undermining confidence in elections.  Trump is a national security risk right now.  If these types of things were happening in another country how do you think Republicans would react?  The hypocrisy is astounding. 

• All American
« Reply #163 on: November 11, 2020, 09:37:43 AM »
Amazingly, I hadn't even considered this point yet. If you're going to send in fraudulent ballots for Biden, why wouldn't you have those ballots vote for democratic congresspeople?

Unless....Rebublicans are the ones committing voter fraud and the GOP establishment wanted Trump out

Right.  If you are going to go through the effort to commit massive voter fraud in Georgia, why wouldn't you also elect the two Democratic Senate candidates?

shoothoops

• All American
« Reply #164 on: November 11, 2020, 09:53:49 AM »
Georgia Secretary of State said this morning that Georgia will do full hand recounts.

Biden leads by 14,112. There are 62 counties remaining to be certified.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 09:56:58 AM by shoothoops »

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #165 on: November 11, 2020, 09:57:30 AM »
I have a short memory, how long after the election did many Democratic leaders accuse Trump of colluding with the Russians to steal the election?  As a moderate democrat who deals with quite a few Republicans on a daily basis, I have not met one that actually thinks there was voter fraud. Granted thats anecdotal evidence, but I really think its is a small amount of people who actually think voter fraud occurred.

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #166 on: November 11, 2020, 10:02:44 AM »
I have a short memory, how long after the election did many Democratic leaders accuse Trump of colluding with the Russians to steal the election?  As a moderate democrat who deals with quite a few Republicans on a daily basis, I have not met one that actually thinks there was voter fraud. Granted thats anecdotal evidence, but I really think its is a small amount of people who actually think voter fraud occurred.

Interesting, I have a lot of friends and some family in deep red parts of the state. They are convinced that there was massive voter fraud, and even the simple idea of mail-in ballots was proof enough of voter fraud.

All believe the election was stolen from Trump, and he actually won by several million votes.

Frenns Liquor Depot

• All American
« Reply #167 on: November 11, 2020, 10:05:45 AM »

I would guess that most Marquette graduates will encounter very few people  who believe this in our day to day lives.  Then again only 35% of the country has a min of a bachelors degree.  So I don’t know that we are a great sample.   

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #168 on: November 11, 2020, 10:08:31 AM »

To be fair, there was at the time substantial evidence - much of which has since been verified by a Republican-controlled Senate - of ties between high-ranking members of the Trump campaign and Russian intelligence. These allegations were not without reason, nor is there any doubt the Trump campaign talked with Putin reps during the election. The only thing in doubt is the level of coordination between the two sides.
This is contrary to the allegations of widespread voter fraud, for which there is zero evidence.

Not A Serious Person

• All American
« Reply #169 on: November 11, 2020, 10:10:43 AM »

After four years of Democrats yelling RUSSIA about the 2016 election, it is not possible for Trump to undermine this or any election.  That credibility was wrecked four years ago.

But I do love how the collective lobotomy here has forgotten the absolute damage that inflicted.
Western Progressives have one worldview, the correct one.

Not A Serious Person

• All American
« Reply #170 on: November 11, 2020, 10:13:16 AM »
To be fair, there was at the time substantial evidence - much of which has since been verified by a Republican-controlled Senate - of ties between high-ranking members of the Trump campaign and Russian intelligence. These allegations were not without reason, nor is there any doubt the Trump campaign talked with Putin reps during the election. The only thing in doubt is the level of coordination between the two sides.
This is contrary to the allegations of widespread voter fraud, for which there is zero evidence.

Tampering was not proven or was it the conclusion of the report.  Above is from the fever swamps of the unhinged.

Not A Serious Person

• All American
« Reply #171 on: November 11, 2020, 10:15:15 AM »
Georgia Secretary of State said this morning that Georgia will do full hand recounts.

Biden leads by 14,112. There are 62 counties remaining to be certified.

Shoot,

Will they be recounting the senate races?  And if the recount puts Perdue over 50%, does that cancel the run-off and give him the election?

Note this is far different than trying to overtake an opponent like Trump has to do.  In the Senate race if enough third-party and write-in votes are deemed invalid, that raises Perdue's %.  As of the last count, Perdue has 49.72% of the vote.  Needs 50.00% + 1 to avoid a run-off.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 10:23:48 AM by Heisenberg v2.0 »

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #172 on: November 11, 2020, 10:26:52 AM »
Heise hasn't been getting as many clicks as he's been hoping for recently, I see.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

• All American
« Reply #173 on: November 11, 2020, 10:28:48 AM »
After four years of Democrats yelling RUSSIA about the 2016 election, it is not possible for Trump to undermine this or any election.  That credibility was wrecked four years ago.

But I do love how the collective lobotomy here has forgotten the absolute damage that inflicted.

That's because you are (per usual) shifting goalposts when it suits your narrative to make yourself look like the smartest man in the room.

Because it doesn't take more than a cursory look to show that the two situations are being treated very differently.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #174 on: November 11, 2020, 10:33:02 AM »

Wasn't the last report stating that there was tampering? But no evidence/not enough that trump specifically colluded? Seems like that was worth investing.

Filing legal challenges claiming you weren't able to have GOP reps in the room and then saying "we had a nonzero number" in there is comical and grasping at straws.
Maigh Eo for Sam