[Today at 12:28:22 PM]

Dallas bars tonite by Oldgym
[Today at 12:14:42 PM]

2024 Coaching Carousel by the eagle
[Today at 11:39:07 AM]

Chicago bars for Fri game by BrewCity83
[Today at 11:26:20 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: Season Starts Nov 25  (Read 42820 times)

Uncle Rico

• All American
Re: Season Starts Nov 25
« Reply #275 on: November 13, 2020, 06:41:58 PM »
You donating to 45's campaign fund to recount votes?  I hope not.  You'll be in for a rude awakening when you realize the con man just conned you.  Again.

Tough break to be so thoroughly defeated by a basement-dwelling, dementia-ridden old man who doesn’t have a cult following him.  Quite the rebuke
“This is bar none atrocious.  Mitchell cannot shoot either.  What a pile of dung”

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #276 on: November 13, 2020, 06:55:26 PM »
...then don’t go to a bar or restaurant. Personal responsibility...it seems to escape you. Do you really need govt., or anyone to tell you how to respond to this? You really want govt to crank your taxes to pay for people to stay home? Really? Well, Biden is your boy because that will most likely be his ridiculous approach. Btw, those businesses you want shut down...many probably don’t reopen. And those that survive then have the good fortune under Sleepy Joe of $15 minimum wage at some point in 2021. Good bye even more jobs! Again, be smart. Apply common sense. And to keep this on track as a hoops blog...We Are Marquette! and thank the Lord we are not Wisconsin Badgers!

How terrible of Sleepy Joe to give people a living wage for their work. CEOs of large chains might have to sell one of their private jets and a couple of their 50 houses so their employees don’t have to live off of food stamps. Terrible.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #277 on: November 13, 2020, 07:46:08 PM »

C'mon man, you spit that back perfectly. Sleepy Joe must've really impressed you with that sound bite. But, then again, the naive are like parrots. You got your hope and dream, enjoy. The problem is the rest of us will not take any satisfaction in having warned you of this disaster aka Biden, hey?

What is it like to be a 70 year old loser?

Like, imagine attaching all your hopes, dreams, and self worth to a piece of human garbage like Donald fuxking Trump.  And now, you've stated your love for him so much that going back would mean admitting you were conned.  But instead of just doing that, you are going to take it to your grave that this charlatan was a great president.  What a legacy to leave behind when all the wisdom teeth are pulled and the molars are filled.

"Donald Trump was the best president of my lifetime... and I've been on this planet for seven decades" 

Imagine saying that out loud to yourself in the mirror, or worse, actually telling another human being that with a straight face.

LOL
« Last Edit: November 13, 2020, 08:04:43 PM by Hards_Alumni »

Johnny B

• All American
« Reply #278 on: November 13, 2020, 08:18:29 PM »
some ppl these days

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #279 on: November 13, 2020, 09:17:42 PM »
What is it like to be a 70 year old loser?

Like, imagine attaching all your hopes, dreams, and self worth to a piece of human garbage like Donald fuxking Trump.  And now, you've stated your love for him so much that going back would mean admitting you were conned.  But instead of just doing that, you are going to take it to your grave that this charlatan was a great president.  What a legacy to leave behind when all the wisdom teeth are pulled and the molars are filled.

"Donald Trump was the best president of my lifetime... and I've been on this planet for seven decades" 

Imagine saying that out loud to yourself in the mirror, or worse, actually telling another human being that with a straight face.

LOL

Can you give my old carcass a couple of hours before I answer your intellectual post? First, I have to make a BM, take my pills including milk of magnesia, clean my dentures, and change my Depends. While I'm attending to those duties, put a few more Hate Has No Home Here signs on your lawn and kiss my m'fin' ass, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #280 on: November 13, 2020, 09:24:01 PM »
Anyone here know when the season starts?

Johnny B

• All American
« Reply #281 on: November 13, 2020, 09:52:37 PM »
Anyone here know when the season starts?
25th of some month idk

Shooter McGavin

• All American
« Reply #282 on: November 13, 2020, 10:55:38 PM »

Can you give my old carcass a couple of hours before I answer your intellectual post? First, I have to make a BM, take my pills including milk of magnesia, clean my dentures, and change my Depends. While I'm attending to those duties, put a few more Hate Has No Home Here signs on your lawn and kiss my m'fin' ass, hey?

Youve bought the propaganda. We get it. Fake news, fake news, fake news, fake news, fake news, fake news, fake news, fake news, fake news, fake news.............

Just because a mentally unstable person says it for four years and admits before the 2016 election that he does this only to discredit people who disagree with him doesn’t mean it’s true. 

Your profit is a douche who would take a crap on the Bible or anything non religious if you would lick his ass more than you already do.  And that’s ok if you would just admit it. But just admit it.

The guy is an f’n idiot who doesn’t give a crap about you or anyone else in your income bracket.  I assume as a dentist who cleans teeth for a living and gets payed cash you are not an idiot.

And, your schtick is getting old.  Aina?

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #283 on: November 13, 2020, 11:43:51 PM »
Trump lost.

Biden won.

Season starts Nov 25... Hopefully.