[April 18, 2024, 09:34:43 PM]

Maximilian Langenfeld by TSmith34, Inc.
[April 18, 2024, 09:22:20 PM]

MU Gear by TallTitan34
[April 18, 2024, 07:27:40 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Uncle Rico
[April 18, 2024, 05:33:25 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Op Ed by Incoming MU Student  (Read 7335 times)

Galway Eagle

• All American
Re: Excellent Op Ed by Incoming MU Student
« Reply #75 on: July 24, 2020, 12:54:48 PM »
Just for clarification, do you find it odd that State, the FBI, the President, and even a foreign intelligence service acted in concert  to produce a phony document with the intention of framing individuals to create a narrative that implicates a duly elected President?

Sure they didn’t press PLAY on the DeathStar soundtrack, but I’d say it qualifies as a bit of a concerted, unified front to dismiss the results of an election.

I will just head on over to my local Delusional Deplorables twelve step program now.
No I won’t. I actually disapprove of Trump. I disapprove of corruption even more.

I Disapprove of Corruption too! Things like nepotism or utilizing your own business for financial gain at government functions or endorsing brands as politicians should be taken extremely seriously.
Maigh Eo for Sam

wadesworld

• All American
Re: More bad publicity-Not what we need!
« Reply #77 on: July 29, 2020, 11:08:54 PM »
Lol
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2020, 11:22:38 PM »
We need an eighth thread on this?

Again, the hypocrisy of one who claims (falsely) that the university disciplined her for her free speech demanding that university punish other students for their free speech is....something.

"Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted" - Ralph Waldo Emerson
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 07:11:53 AM by TAMU Eagle »
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

D'Lo Brown

• All American
« Reply #79 on: July 30, 2020, 01:57:37 AM »
The NY Post is kindling. Anything that they actually try to write on that rag, you should just believe the exact opposite.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #80 on: July 30, 2020, 07:02:56 AM »
At this point, it is good publicity.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #81 on: July 30, 2020, 07:40:07 AM »
The NY Post is kindling. Anything that they actually try to write on that rag, you should just believe the exact opposite.

I'm always reminded of this scene from the Val Kilmer spoof Top Secret!

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/8937b2f7-fa12-4bab-beca-c1c2eee10432

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #82 on: July 30, 2020, 08:05:25 AM »
If this issue is consuming this much of her life, maybe she would be better off at a different school.  But, she certainly seems to enjoy playing the victim, so she's getting what she wants out of it.  Good for her I guess.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Coleman

• All American
« Reply #83 on: July 30, 2020, 10:09:46 AM »
Had not heard of this, so thank you for sharing!!!!!

This poor girl, thank god someone is finally shedding light on her plight!!!!!

Can't believe MU would treat an incoming student this way! So much for "CURA PERSONALIS"!!!!!!

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #84 on: July 30, 2020, 10:14:03 AM »
Wow she wrote her own article to keep this going? She really is desperate for attention
Maigh Eo for Sam

Coleman

• All American
« Reply #85 on: July 30, 2020, 10:16:13 AM »
Wow she wrote her own article to keep this going? She really is desperate for attention

She basically admitted she is doing this for attention in a recent instagram post, directed at a journalist from UW-Madison:

"You're nothing more than a critic, and critics don't get to play in the arena. You're a bystander taking pictures, a journalist documenting the days events. I'm the picture, I'm the days events."

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #86 on: July 30, 2020, 10:21:13 AM »
She basically admitted she is doing this for attention in a recent instagram post, directed at a journalist from UW-Madison:

"You're nothing more than a critic, and critics don't get to play in the arena. You're a bystander taking pictures, a journalist documenting the days events. I'm the picture, I'm the days events."

14 minutes, 58 seconds.

Billy Hoyle

• All American
  • Retire #34
« Reply #87 on: July 30, 2020, 11:05:28 AM »
I thought this was going to be about an actual alumnae, not someone who will be at Liberty by spring.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/2020/07/28/school-social-worker-therapist-arrested-assault-senator/5527959002/

O'Reilly is a licensed physical therapist in Madison who graduated from Marquette University's Doctorate in Physical Therapy program in 2011, according to The Body Resilient's website.
“You either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked.”

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #88 on: July 30, 2020, 01:44:27 PM »
I thought this was going to be about an actual alumnae, not someone who will be at Liberty by spring.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/2020/07/28/school-social-worker-therapist-arrested-assault-senator/5527959002/

O'Reilly is a licensed physical therapist in Madison who graduated from Marquette University's Doctorate in Physical Therapy program in 2011, according to The Body Resilient's website.

Ms O’Reilly has a PHD from MU? Proof education is no cure for stupid.

Billy Hoyle

• All American
  • Retire #34
« Reply #89 on: July 30, 2020, 01:50:24 PM »
Ms O’Reilly has a PHD from MU? Proof education is no cure for stupid.

I think it's a D.P.T, but yeah, not a good look for us. Madisonites must be loving it.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #90 on: July 30, 2020, 02:04:39 PM »
I think it's a D.P.T, but yeah, not a good look for us. Madisonites must be loving it.

I assure you, this isn't even on their radar.

Billy Hoyle

• All American
  • Retire #34
« Reply #91 on: July 30, 2020, 02:12:53 PM »
The most embarrassing part of the whole incident isn't that she and her friend beat up a gay State Senator who was a supporter of the BLM cause, or that they tore down the statue of an Abolitionist,  it's that they were protesting the arrest of a guy who was trying to extort a restaurant.

On July 8, Mr. Johnson was indicted on federal extortion charges and accused of threatening to destroy a business unless it paid him, the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Western District of Wisconsin said. Prosecutors also accused Mr. Johnson of threatening another business unless he and “his associates were provided free food and beverages.”

Coleman

• All American
« Reply #92 on: July 30, 2020, 02:16:24 PM »
O'Reilly will definitely command respect in prison. I wouldn't mess with her

feedback