[Today at 02:40:05 PM]

2024 NCAA Tournament Thread by Uncle Rico
[Today at 02:30:34 PM]

2024 Coaching Carousel by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 02:24:16 PM]

Dallas bars tonite by Jay Bee
[Today at 02:05:40 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Free BeeJay  (Read 7411 times)

wadesworld

• All American
Re: Free BeeJay
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2020, 09:36:22 AM »
Bernstein

The world is made up of the Haves and the Have Nots.

We agree that Jay Bee is certainly a Have. Not sure what Wades is all about but he's a child, at best.

When are you next in the Midwest? Need to clink glasses at that Meat Summit, brother.

Ahh damn. An MUScoop resume that doesn’t stack up to JBs and a Scoop Meat Eating Lover have not. Sad!

How’s your buddy’s covid tool going? Why’d you go MIA from that thread? Is that what real men do? When they call out people for pointing out flaws as being idiots and then the “idiots” turn out to be spot on the real man runs and hides?

You climbing any mountains with weighted vests on lately? Can’t wait to hear about all your incredible accomplishments!
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2020, 10:23:07 AM »
I wasn't the executioner, but he was given vacations by three different mods over the past few months.   

No one can ever blame us for not giving people enough rope.

An indefinite ban is rare, but eventually you pump the last bit of Arby's sauce out. -- And that totally sucks when that happens, as you hammer on the spigot it kinda spits out and gets all over your tray and you have to go to the manager and ask for packets but they ran out and you have to drive 8 miles to the next Arby's because NFW are you eating a dry beef n cheddar, so yer like, I'm going to ban that guy forever.

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2020, 12:09:45 PM »
I hear the time out is allowing him to be more attentive to the wildlife that inhabits his ecosystem.

buckchuckler

• All American
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2020, 12:20:34 PM »
#freejaybee

Maybe he is more free now than he has ever been.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2020, 12:53:09 PM »
Bernstein

The world is made up of the Haves and the Have Nots.

We agree that Jay Bee is certainly a Have. Not sure what Wades is all about but he's a child, at best.

When are you next in the Midwest? Need to clink glasses at that Meat Summit, brother.

Crash

I was supposed to be in Milwaukee for my MU 50th reunion the first week of June but of course it’s been cancelled. No official plans yet, hoping to return in late July/early August. When plans firm up I’ll be in touch. Hope all is well with you.

Elonsmusk

• All American
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2020, 01:27:03 PM »
Fake news.

JB brings much more to the table than that - educates folks regarding advanced statistics, provides insightful, accurate scouting reports on many of our top targets, brings pompous posters down a peg, corrects inaccuracies etc., etc., etc. And at times he’s hilarious.

I think his resume’ stacks up pretty well against yours.

I agree with this analysis, with a couple of modifications:

JayBee can be pettily pompous and unnecessarily offensive by intentionally triggering some with his "nh" reference, but he knows his basketball. 

JayBee's resume massively exceeds Wadesworld, as does just about everyone else's here.  Wades lost all credibility when he promised us Duke-like success from Wojo back in 2015 once Wojo had "all his guys."  And 5 years later, still can't acknowledge the folly of his opinion at that time despite ample evidence. 

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2020, 01:39:13 PM »
JayBee can be pettily pompous and unnecessarily offensive by intentionally triggering some with his "nh" reference, but he knows his basketball. 

I think mods have deleted some stuff, but he was getting pretty personal and offensive, and unneccearily so.  Seemed to be happening on Saturday evenings, so draw your own conclusions.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2020, 02:44:39 PM »
I agree with this analysis, with a couple of modifications:

JayBee's resume massively exceeds Wadesworld, as does just about everyone else's here.  Wades lost all credibility when he promised us Duke-like success from Wojo back in 2015 once Wojo had "all his guys."  And 5 years later, still can't acknowledge the folly of his opinion at that time despite ample evidence.

Lol oh no! Worse MUScoop resume than Jaybee, a child, and no credibility! What will I do! Sad!
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

tower912

• All American
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2020, 02:49:27 PM »
JB has always been prone to personal attacks.  Unless he is doing some kind of schtick, COVID has really triggered him.  I take him at his posting and think he is one who needs a hug or someone to talk to right now.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2020, 09:34:19 PM »
Crash

I was supposed to be in Milwaukee for my MU 50th reunion the first week of June but of course it’s been cancelled. No official plans yet, hoping to return in late July/early August. When plans firm up I’ll be in touch. Hope all is well with you.

Lenny

I will mark it down in red letters if you are attending.

Life is great. Wishing you the same.

Cheers

Death on call

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2020, 10:54:36 AM »
I wasn't the executioner, but he was given vacations by three different mods over the past few months.   

No one can ever blame us for not giving people enough rope.

An indefinite ban is rare, but eventually you pump the last bit of Arby's sauce out. -- And that totally sucks when that happens, as you hammer on the spigot it kinda spits out and gets all over your tray and you have to go to the manager and ask for packets but they ran out and you have to drive 8 miles to the next Arby's because NFW are you eating a dry beef n cheddar, so yer like, I'm going to ban that guy forever.

When's my boy chicos coming back so I can get my money and warriordad can post less again?

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2020, 11:24:26 AM »
When's my boy chicos coming back so I can get my money and warriordad can post less again?

Good question. 

<looks thru Holy Scroll of Banninations>

He's got 13 days left, so mark your calendars for May 25th.

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2020, 11:44:51 AM »
Good question. 

Is JB a perma-ban, or is there an expiration date? 

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2020, 11:45:06 AM »
Good question. 

So, is this confirmation that he is not warriordad or posting under that name?

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2020, 11:48:10 AM »
No

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2020, 12:02:30 PM »
Good question. 

Please share the Holy Scroll of Bainniations.  Oh, pretty please.

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2020, 01:56:24 PM »
Please share the Holy Scroll of Bainniations.  Oh, pretty please.

It's 42 pages long!  I'd like to maintain the illusion that we're the hardest working mods on the internets, but ~40 of those 42 pages are spammers.

For grins and chuckles, the first three bans were "Harrison" "ihatemufan12" and "drunkenmidget" back in aught 7.   Later followed by "CrackdSdwalksisgay" "LadySlayer" and "NateDoggMarq".

MUfan12

• All American
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2020, 01:58:58 PM »
For grins and chuckles, the first three bans were "Harrison" "ihatemufan12" and "drunkenmidget" back in aught 7.   Later followed by "CrackdSdwalksisgay" "LadySlayer" and "NateDoggMarq".

I kinda hate me too.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2020, 03:08:56 PM »
It's 42 pages long!  I'd like to maintain the illusion that we're the hardest working mods on the internets, but ~40 of those 42 pages are spammers.

So nate dogg was 2 of the first six?

And isn't harrsion heisy?

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2020, 04:20:59 PM »

Now this is some good stuff.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2020, 04:58:57 PM »
So nate dogg was 2 of the first six?

Fun fact:  I was kicked out of Nate Dogg's funeral.  It was held on the Queen Mary, and I wandered into it while strolling around the Long Beach port area.  I don't know why they assumed I wasn't a bona fide mourner.
Have some patience, FFS.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2020, 06:40:21 PM »

I think our knitted, sandy friend.  Though maybe not - he used lots of punctuation.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 06:45:44 PM by rocky_warrior »

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2020, 06:41:33 PM »
Any y'all got a grip on hoopaloop, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2020, 06:43:00 PM »

Fun fact:  I was kicked out of Nate Dogg's funeral.  It was held on the Queen Mary, and I wandered into it while strolling around the Long Beach port area.  I don't know why they assumed I wasn't a bona fide mourner.

Could have been that you were wearing a Bulls cap.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2020, 06:46:21 PM »
Any y'all got a grip on hoopaloop, hey?

Say his name twice more and one of his personalities may appear.