[Today at 05:32:20 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Herman Cain
[Today at 05:04:53 PM]

2024 Mock Drafts by Uncle Rico
[Today at 04:46:35 PM]

NIL Future by MU82
[Today at 03:21:43 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Michigan  (Read 60305 times)

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
Re: Michigan
« Reply #150 on: May 22, 2020, 08:52:20 AM »
POTUS spoke to Big Gretch today.   May detour up to Midland during his state visit.   Offered help from FEMA and other federal aid.    Like I said, he needs Michigan.   It would be political suicide to withhold federal assistance.

Ford workers heard clearly shouting "A**hole!" at him during his visit yesterday.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #151 on: May 22, 2020, 09:21:43 AM »
Ford workers heard clearly shouting "A**hole!" at him during his visit yesterday.
Link?   Because I searched and can't find that anywhere.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #154 on: May 22, 2020, 11:00:49 AM »
That's just a photo, kin.  And an obviously TDS twatter account.  Hell, she admits she added the pretty boy part 2 posts down.

Intellectual dishonesty, straw man, red herring, lies.

Agree.  What does TDS stand for?

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #155 on: May 22, 2020, 11:02:06 AM »
Agree.  What does TDS stand for?

Trump Derangement Syndrome
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #156 on: May 22, 2020, 11:05:48 AM »

tower912

• All American
« Reply #157 on: May 22, 2020, 11:47:37 AM »
I need better than that.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #158 on: May 22, 2020, 02:27:58 PM »
The hell is going on in Michigan, tower?

BAY CITY, Mich. – A Michigan man devised a plan to steal a helicopter from the Coast Guard in order to attack a police station and shooting up a hospital to disrupt the power and free the coronavirus (COVID-19) patients, authorities said.

Jesse Theodore McFadden, 70, is accused of calling Arenac County dispatchers around 8 a.m. Sunday to say he was on his way to the United States Coast Guard Station in Bay City, Michigan, to steal a helicopter, according to officials.

Plan to free COVID-19 patients
McFadden told dispatchers the helicopter would further his plan to attack a police station and shoot up a hospital, court records show.

He wanted to disrupt the power to the hospital, unlock the doors and release patients under COVID-19 quarantine, officials said.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/local/2020/05/22/michigan-man-plans-to-steal-helicopter-for-hospital-attack-to-free-covid-19-patients-police-say/?outputType=amp

The mug shot is impressive
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #159 on: May 22, 2020, 02:31:38 PM »

BAY CITY, Mich. – A Michigan man devised a plan to steal a helicopter from the Coast Guard in order to attack a police station and shooting up a hospital to disrupt the power and free the coronavirus (COVID-19) patients, authorities said.

Jesse Theodore McFadden, 70, is accused of calling Arenac County dispatchers around 8 a.m. Sunday to say he was on his way to the United States Coast Guard Station in Bay City, Michigan, to steal a helicopter, according to officials.

McFadden told dispatchers the helicopter would further his plan to attack a police station and shoot up a hospital, court records show.

He wanted to disrupt the power to the hospital, unlock the doors and release patients under COVID-19 quarantine, officials said.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/local/2020/05/22/michigan-man-plans-to-steal-helicopter-for-hospital-attack-to-free-covid-19-patients-police-say/?outputType=amp

Meth and 5G waves screwing with his brain.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #160 on: May 22, 2020, 03:15:08 PM »
Michigan has had a subset of over the top crazy forever.   Go back 30 years to the Michigan Militia.   Following in a long traditional of whackadoodle.   He was probably in Lansing with an AR15.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #161 on: May 22, 2020, 03:30:22 PM »
Michigan has had a subset of over the top crazy forever.   Go back 30 years to the Michigan Militia.   Following in a long traditional of whackadoodle.   He was probably in Lansing with an AR15.

He ordered a BMT from subway, which shows poor choices in general.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #162 on: May 22, 2020, 03:31:21 PM »

Looking at this guy makes me think he didn't have many options in life. He went with the only people who would have anything to do with him.

1,000 to 1 odds that he would be an Incel if he was 40 years younger.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #163 on: May 22, 2020, 04:28:35 PM »
Big Gretch extended the lockdown in MI to June 12th, detroit Free press is reporting.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #164 on: May 22, 2020, 04:47:48 PM »
She did.   Slow and cautious and driven by data.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 04:51:28 PM by tower912 »

g0lden3agle

• All American
« Reply #165 on: May 22, 2020, 06:46:43 PM »
She did.   Slow and cautious and driven by data.

Not trying to be snarky, what does the data have to show to lift the stay at home order?

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #166 on: May 22, 2020, 07:15:18 PM »
Not trying to be snarky, what does the data have to show to lift the stay at home order?

Check CDC guidelines.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #167 on: May 23, 2020, 06:06:18 AM »

that clearly would have bumped joe bidens "you aint black" comment from CNN...wait, they barely mentioned uncle joe at all...well all the more for the tds segments including the one you make mention of.  could you imagine if...nahhhh.

if it wasn't on cnn, trust me, it didn't happen unless they had something juicier like 2-1 scoops of ice cream err sumpin
don't...don't don't don't don't

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #168 on: May 23, 2020, 06:23:25 AM »
that clearly would have bumped joe bidens "you aint black" comment from CNN...wait, they barely mentioned uncle joe at all...well all the more for the tds segments including the one you make mention of.  could you imagine if...nahhhh.

if it wasn't on cnn, trust me, it didn't happen unless they had something juicier like 2-1 scoops of ice cream err sumpin

You don’t have to watch CNN.  You can watch OANN, Fox News, BBC, MSNBC or endless options on the inter webs.  Hope that helps
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

reinko

• All American
« Reply #169 on: May 23, 2020, 06:37:58 AM »

“And I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat, I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty.”

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #170 on: May 23, 2020, 08:00:39 AM »

Can you answer my earlier questions, please?

MU82

• All American
« Reply #171 on: May 23, 2020, 08:07:07 AM »

officially off the rails err sumpin
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #172 on: May 23, 2020, 10:14:22 AM »

Some people can watch a story once and understand what happened, some need it beat into their head for hours and days before they consider it 'news'

tower912

• All American
« Reply #173 on: May 23, 2020, 10:32:27 AM »

Joe has said some stupid stuff and will say more stupid stuff.    This was stupid stuff.     Compared to Trump tweets, however, this is mouse nuts.   

WarriorDad

• All American
« Reply #174 on: May 26, 2020, 12:10:11 PM »
Michigan governor's husband in some hot water playing the I am married to the Governor card to get the family boat out over Memorial Day weekend.  Another do as I say, not as I do from these politicians.  Why do they wonder if so many citizens aren't following their orders when they don't themselves?

https://abcnews.go.com/Travel/wireStory/michigan-governors-husband-pleaded-boat-water-70882659
“No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.”
— Plato