[Today at 03:21:43 PM]

2024 Coaching Carousel by WhiteTrash
[Today at 03:15:40 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Jockey
[Today at 03:02:03 PM]

MU Gear by Pepe Sylvia
[Today at 11:45:12 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Just Left Woodmans  (Read 2364 times)

LCDutchman

• Scholarship Player
Just Left Woodmans
« on: April 04, 2020, 10:53:57 AM »
At least 1000 people in the store. Packed. Aldi's packed. Stay at Home means nothing.  The number of people who are getting sick in Wisconsin is minimal.  Reopen the businesses and terminate this nonsense.  These politically motivated models are completely inaccurate.  The war is over the bums lost Mr. Lebowski.
In heaven Marquette always beats Wisconsin

🏀

• All American
Re: Just Left Woodmans
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2020, 10:58:29 AM »
This won’t age well.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2020, 11:05:39 AM »
These politically motivated models are completely inaccurate. 
Yes, perhaps you could ask keefe to talk some sense into those political animals at the University of Washington.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2020, 11:40:33 AM »
At least 1000 people in the store. Packed. Aldi's packed. Stay at Home means nothing.  The number of people who are getting sick in Wisconsin is minimal.  Reopen the businesses and terminate this nonsense.  These politically motivated models are completely inaccurate.  The war is over the bums lost Mr. Lebowski.

Quite the nonsensical rant.

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2020, 11:43:09 AM »
I'm assuming the OP is simply just trolling, but I will leave this here anyway.

Because they did not shelter-in-place, it took New Orleans only 6 days to exceed the 2018 mortality numbers for Flu and pneumonia combined.

Let that sink in.

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2020, 12:51:36 PM »

I just wish all these people who are staying at home would shop during the weekdays so when I get off my 4th straight 14 hour day I can go and actually get something

pbiflyer

• All American
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2020, 01:28:26 PM »
Wonder what news channel the OP listens to? I am sure this is just an amazing coincidence.

'It is everywhere already': Fox News hosts amp up the pressure on Trump to give up on coronavirus lockdowns and reopen the economy

https://www.yahoo.com/news/everywhere-already-fox-news-hosts-214715914.html

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2020, 01:45:58 PM »
Wonder what news channel the OP listens to? I am sure this is just an amazing coincidence.

'It is everywhere already': Fox News hosts amp up the pressure on Trump to give up on coronavirus lockdowns and reopen the economy

With literally almost any other human being “leading” our country I’d say that’s a terrible thing to do. But given the terrifying incompetence we’ve seen in regards to the pandemic response from this administration, at what point does the herd immunity strategy become the best option? We’re already reacting to every single step we get to (as opposed to being proactive, even when we had the benefit of watching this play out in other parts of the world before it reached the US), when do we just say, “those at risk lock yourself up, we’ll bring everything you need to you, and everyone else just go and get this disease and hope you have minimal symptoms!”
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2020, 01:51:59 PM »

The Daily Show pretty much murdered Fox News yesterday (not that FN viewers will ever see this).

https://twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/1246146713523453957

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2020, 02:37:57 PM »
With literally almost any other human being “leading” our country I’d say that’s a terrible thing to do. But given the terrifying incompetence we’ve seen in regards to the pandemic response from this administration, at what point does the herd immunity strategy become the best option? We’re already reacting to every single step we get to (as opposed to being proactive, even when we had the benefit of watching this play out in other parts of the world before it reached the US), when do we just say, “those at risk lock yourself up, we’ll bring everything you need to you, and everyone else just go and get this disease and hope you have minimal symptoms!”

The problem with that is that 10-15% of people under the age of 50 are ending up hospitalized with this. That's fine if we spread them all out over a period of 3-6 months, but iff you went with that strategy, they'd all be hitting hospitals at the same time and you'd have 100's of thousands of deaths in that age group, because you can't care for them all.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2020, 02:39:51 PM »
The problem with that is that 10-15% of people under the age of 50 are ending up hospitalized with this. That's fine if we spread them all out over a period of 3-6 months, but iff you went with that strategy, they'd all be hitting hospitals at the same time and you'd have 100's of thousands of deaths in that age group, because you can't care for them all.

I know. It was half in jest. I’m just dumbfounded about how poorly we prepared for this as a country, and how lightly we are taking the quarantine. Seems like we’re just going to be treading water in the hopes this just goes away with the summer. Guess that’s better than doing whatever Jared and Donald can come up with though.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

feedback