Bailey2
Cain1
McEwen1

'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: Seton Hall (BET) - CANCELLED

Marquette
Marquette vs

Seton Hall

Date/Time: CANCELLED
TV: NA
Schedule for 2019-20
St. John's

Author Topic: Wade  (Read 1603 times)

MuMark

• All American
Wade
« on: February 14, 2020, 02:35:38 PM »

MU82

• All American
Re: Wade
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2020, 02:54:17 PM »
I like Dwyane Wade.
“The advancement and diffusion of knowledge is the only guardian of true liberty.”

-- James Madison

mileskishnish72

• All American
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2020, 03:47:30 PM »
He pretty much resurrected the program.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2020, 04:04:13 PM »

Wade resurrected three programs at Marquette: Men's Basketball, Men's Soccer, and Women's Soccer.

Wade's success led Tom Crean to fund the CAPEX which put the Marquette Soccer programs on the map. The magnanimity of Tom Crean's gesture cannot be overstated. Such altruism, such unstinting unselfishness, such charity stands out in a cynical world of sardonic self-promotion.

Tom Crean's selfless gift to the young men and women who have worn our colors on the soccer pitch he built defines him as a man of character and principle. Tom Crean's infinite beneficence humbles all of us, quite frankly.   

Death on call

79Warrior

• All American
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2020, 07:47:49 PM »
Wade resurrected three programs at Marquette: Men's Basketball, Men's Soccer, and Women's Soccer.

Wade's success led Tom Crean to fund the CAPEX which put the Marquette Soccer programs on the map. The magnanimity of Tom Crean's gesture cannot be overstated. Such altruism, such unstinting unselfishness, such charity stands out in a cynical world of sardonic self-promotion.

Tom Crean's selfless gift to the young men and women who have worn our colors on the soccer pitch he built defines him as a man of character and principle. Tom Crean's infinite beneficence humbles all of us, quite frankly.

Well done

Billy Hoyle

• All American
  • GOATs win championships
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2020, 07:57:36 PM »

Thanks to Crean. No Crean, no Wade.
What, you still throwing up bricks? What is this, a Masons convention? Clank, clank! I need, like, a welding torch to play in this league! I got an idea, let's just stop right now and gather up all these bricks and let's build a shelter for the homeless so maybe your mother will have a place to stay

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2020, 07:58:51 PM »

Wait. Tom is...Dwyane’s father?

Woah!

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2020, 07:59:02 PM »

Thanks to Fr. Wild for admitting him with a 14 ACT.

Hards_Alumni

• All American
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2020, 07:59:48 PM »

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2020, 09:33:19 AM »

Didn’t you know Mike Deane recruited Wade....even though in Wade’s book he gushes not one word in that direction, but about Crean instead....maybe Wade needs to do a rewrite.
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

TSmith34

• All American
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2020, 10:44:49 AM »
JFC, some of you manage to be complete azzholes no matter how positive the content of the thread.
"Bigly mentally unstable, believe me.  Sad, unbelievably sad."

TallTitan34

• All American
  • Gold N. Eagle (Ret.), Two Time SI Cover Model
    • Marquette Golden Eagle
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2020, 11:06:09 AM »
Wade is good for recruiting.
MU Overload Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/MUO_Data
MU Overload: http://www.twitter.com/MUOverload

Hards_Alumni

• All American
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2020, 05:22:38 PM »
JFC, some of you manage to be complete azzholes no matter how positive the content of the thread.

Sometimes funny is funny.

Billy Hoyle

• All American
  • GOATs win championships
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2020, 06:45:18 PM »
Thanks to Fr. Wild for admitting him with a 14 ACT.

Which was thanks to TC’s lobbying for Wade and getting him an in person meeting with Father Wild.
What, you still throwing up bricks? What is this, a Masons convention? Clank, clank! I need, like, a welding torch to play in this league! I got an idea, let's just stop right now and gather up all these bricks and let's build a shelter for the homeless so maybe your mother will have a place to stay

feedback