collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: B/R article on Herro  (Read 4114 times)

Its DJOver

• All American
B/R article on Herro
« on: March 20, 2019, 12:45:16 PM »
I know a lot of people are tired of talking about him, but a whole lot of character is revealed in the first couple of paragraphs about a certain schools fan base.  Any MU fan that would act that way should be ashamed of themselves. 

Also not convinced that his father's approach is necessarily the most appropriate, however, since I am not a parent I feel like it's not my place to judge.

Thoughts?

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2826435-you-can-hate-tyler-herro-all-you-want-but-its-hard-to-hate-his-game

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
Re: B/R article on Herro
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2019, 12:51:33 PM »
I wish I could say I was surprised. Absolutely disgusting behavior.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2019, 01:12:09 PM »
I know a lot of people are tired of talking about him, but a whole lot of character is revealed in the first couple of paragraphs about a certain schools fan base.  Any MU fan that would act that way should be ashamed of themselves. 

Also not convinced that his father's approach is necessarily the most appropriate, however, since I am not a parent I feel like it's not my place to judge.

Thoughts?

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2826435-you-can-hate-tyler-herro-all-you-want-but-its-hard-to-hate-his-game

Ah.... sports fans. A great group of people.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2019, 01:45:51 PM »
Dis cat kan flat out ball and is projected to bee a mid furst round draft choice dis year. Neva understood MU's apparent lack of interest in recruitin' him, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

MU82

• All American
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2019, 01:48:24 PM »
Obviously, this is only a minority of F%cky fans, but these d-bags are some sick mo-fo's.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2019, 01:51:32 PM »

Thoughts?

Do you remember what they said about Maymon, Wesley Matthews family, Vander, etc.  It's like if you dare not to put on the red uniform you have defiled the state and their character.  It is quite something to see, but hardly surprising considering what they have done the last two decades, especially to kids from the Madison area that leave.
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

NorthernDancerColt

• All American
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2019, 02:19:14 PM »
Ah.... sports fans. A great group of people.

No, Badger fans. Call a spade a spade.

It’s time we at Marquette give ourselves a little credit. When Buzz took the VaTech job and we lost the services of Ahmed Hill, the recruit himself told the local media how nice and classy Marquette fans were in wishing him well at his next school.
Zenyatta has a lot....a lot... of ground to make up. She gets there from here she’d be a super horse......what’s this.....Zenyatta hooked to the grandstand side....Zenyatta flying on the outside....this....is...un-belieeeeeevable!...looked impossible at the top of the stretch...

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2019, 02:34:36 PM »
Obviously, this is only a minority of F%cky fans, but these d-bags are some sick mo-fo's.

Idk it's an overwhelming majority when I look. Most Wisconsin sports have really toxic fans

Bocephys

• All American
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2019, 02:59:21 PM »
Who's going to post this to Buckyville?

MU82

• All American
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2019, 03:36:58 PM »
Idk it's an overwhelming majority when I look. Most Wisconsin sports have really toxic fans

If you are right, and you very well might be, I have not given them enough credit for being vile d-bags.

dgies9156

• All American
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2019, 03:41:19 PM »
If you are right, and you very well might be, I have not given them enough credit for being vile d-bags.

College students do things because they're college students.

Get over it Bucky. Move on.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 03:43:37 PM by dgies9156 »

BrewCity83

• All American
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2019, 04:06:44 PM »
College students do things because they're college students.
Get over it Bucky. Move on.

A lot of this sh!t was done by grown adult rodent fans, not college kids.  The old bitter BADger fans.
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2019, 04:29:14 PM »
I wasn't talking about college kids.... or even uw sports... I was talking about literally sports fans in general in Wisconsin (most Marquette being excluded)

jficke13

• All American
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2019, 07:36:34 PM »

FIFY

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2019, 07:51:20 PM »
Every team has some entitled, volatile fans...the kind who get bitter on message boards, scream nasty things at officials and opposing players, and generally represent their teams poorly. And yes, that includes some MU fans.

But sending letters hoping for gruesome injuries? Egging his family's house and his car? Death threats, including an in-your-face one intimidating one by a grown man? That kind of behavior takes a sociopath, and I sure hope no Marquette fan would ever do those kinds of things.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2019, 09:18:43 PM »
Who's going to post this to Buckyville?

Looks like they self reported
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

NorthernDancerColt

• All American
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2019, 09:21:08 PM »
Looks like they self reported

Ha. Good language. And good for them.
Zenyatta has a lot....a lot... of ground to make up. She gets there from here she’d be a super horse......what’s this.....Zenyatta hooked to the grandstand side....Zenyatta flying on the outside....this....is...un-belieeeeeevable!...looked impossible at the top of the stretch...

swoopem

• All American
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2019, 07:52:17 PM »
He doesn’t know how to swim? WTF
Bring back FFP!!!

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2019, 07:58:21 PM »
A lot of this sh!t was done by grown adult rodent fans, not college kids.  The old bitter BADger fans.

From UW Upstate...

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2019, 08:38:58 PM »

I’m amazed how many people don’t. It would probably surprise you.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2019, 09:21:55 PM »
Blub, blub, blub, blubblubblub.....

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2019, 10:13:10 PM »

Spoken like a true fool. If you want toxic, check out a mirror.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2019, 04:03:18 AM »

I don't know how to swim either. It happens
Maigh Eo for Sam

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2019, 11:18:08 AM »
Every team has some entitled, volatile fans...the kind who get bitter on message boards, scream nasty things at officials and opposing players, and generally represent their teams poorly. And yes, that includes some MU fans.

But sending letters hoping for gruesome injuries? Egging his family's house and his car? Death threats, including an in-your-face one intimidating one by a grown man? That kind of behavior takes a sociopath, and I sure hope no Marquette fan would ever do those kinds of things.

Let's not overlook the latent racism embedded into UW-Madison and its supporters.  When a highly-regarded HS recruit from Wisconsin spurns Bucky to go somewhere else - be it Marquette, Kentucky, Maryland, or otherwise - it's taken personally; but when it's a white kid, it's a betrayal.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2019, 02:46:13 PM »
Let's not overlook the latent racism embedded into UW-Madison and its supporters.  When a highly-regarded HS recruit from Wisconsin spurns Bucky to go somewhere else - be it Marquette, Kentucky, Maryland, or otherwise - it's taken personally; but when it's a white kid, it's a betrayal.

True dat, BB.

feedback