[April 29, 2024, 08:11:30 PM]

Kolek throwing out first pitch at White Sox game by GoldenEagles03
[April 29, 2024, 12:21:14 PM]

Marquette Football Update by Spotcheck Billy
[April 29, 2024, 11:11:22 AM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Herman Cain
[April 29, 2024, 11:00:09 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: King Kong is dead  (Read 7423 times)

real chili 83

• All American
Re: King Kong is dead
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2019, 07:33:13 PM »
Popcorn time.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2019, 07:38:52 PM »
Sheesh ... just take out your rulers and get it over with already.
Or is all this talk of how wealthy and important you all are just cover for some other areas where you, um, come up a little short?

Mutaman

• All American
  • "Technically this is true."
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2019, 07:59:39 PM »
Sheesh ... just take out your rulers and get it over with already.
Or is all this talk of how wealthy and important you all are just cover for some other areas where you, um, come up a little short?

Just a little patience. Sooner or later someone will catch him posting somebody else's words w/o credit, he'll get all huffy, and then he'll disappear for a year or so.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2019, 08:35:42 PM »
A lot of hate out here. Keefe has tackled far tougher foes than the folks on here. Would not count on him going anywhere.

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2019, 08:53:10 PM »
There he is, The Mutant. You're the guy who likes to brag about billing $500 an hour chasing ambulances.

That got me to thinking. You would have to bill more than 2,500 hours to match what I make on just one power plant we are developing in China. And that's just the tech licensing fee. And that's just one plant. Of more than 40.

Keep chasin' them ambulances, Mutant. See you in a couple hundred years you jacka$$!
What personal injury attorney bills hourly?

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2019, 09:44:14 PM »
why thank for the endorsement rock, but there are many words defined via multiple meanings, some of which could be interpreted as or actually are offensive.  i am certainly not going to choose one of the versions or interpretations that isn't going to support my argument.  even if you look up the full word of the one some are offended by, there are secondary and tertiary meanings.  i sure in the gosh dang heck wouldn't choose the first version cuz we know, and rightly so, holy H-E-double hockey sticks would bust out.   

that being said, i agree with you that "good friends" don't let their friends drive drunk approach, but my whole point was that i realized there were more meanings to the word jon used and he didn't mean to convey the "offensive" one.  i know this because...i consider jon a good friend ;) 

just tryin to level the playin field, that's all

So your defense in this case, is that when Crash said this:...

Gotta love the 'tards who not only know the truth but demand that only that truth be broadcast.

...that he was saying the "he loves the people who have normal cognitive abilities who not only know the truth but demand that only the truth be broadcast.

That seems like a stretch to me.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2019, 09:45:50 PM »
There he is, The Mutant. You're the guy who likes to brag about billing $500 an hour chasing ambulances.

That got me to thinking. You would have to bill more than 2,500 hours to match what I make on just one power plant we are developing in China. And that's just the tech licensing fee. And that's just one plant. Of more than 40.

Keep chasin' them ambulances, Mutant. See you in a couple hundred years you jacka$$!

Matthew 6:3 Keefe. Matthew 6:3.

Also Matthew 19:24 in this case.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2019, 10:07:58 PM »
Hainan, Hunan, Guangdong. 8 plants.

How're those nasty Chinese Uber drivers?

BTW, I reached out to Dave for a beer in Bellevue or Seattle.

Southern China development FTW! Just got back from Panyu and Shenzhen, gonna be in Chengdu before long, but gonna humbly let my Lieutenants take care of the training and development we have in Inner Mongolia, just like Harbin

No Chinese Uber for me, but cab drivers in Shenzhen had no interest in picking up a handsome Laowai during Tues morning rush hour.  Hard enough to fight off the relentless upstreaming of taxis, only to have the speed by you until they find a friendly local face.  Annoying AF

Anti-Dentite

• All American
« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2019, 10:20:04 PM »
You guys are hilarious! Keep it going, this is gold!
You know the difference between a dentist and a sadist, don't you? Newer magazines.

Babybluejeans

• Team Captain
« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2019, 12:36:08 AM »
Keefer, it’s embarassing to watch an old guy like you strain so hard to stretch a quaint life into appearing larger by constantly begging for the approval of the 11 people that read an off-topic internet message board. The rearview mirror may flash a woeful reflection, but your deliverance won’t be found here, amigo. My advice is to tuck into a peaty potable and re-lax.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 12:38:34 AM by Babybluejeans »

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2019, 08:58:58 PM »
Back home from hospital again today, she did great again but took significantly longer than what surgeon originally told us...made me quite nervous.  She’s a trooper.

4 weeks from now she goes back for third time.  Always nervous when they put loved ones under general anesthesia...but so far so good.

Thank you all for thoughts and prayers.
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

Bad_Reporter

• All American
« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2019, 09:32:24 PM »
Back home from hospital again today, she did great again but took significantly longer than what surgeon originally told us...made me quite nervous.  She’s a trooper.

4 weeks from now she goes back for third time.  Always nervous when they put loved ones under general anesthesia...but so far so good.

Thank you all for thoughts and prayers.

Still praying for you Chico’s. Keep fighting!

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2019, 10:09:20 PM »
Still praying for you Chico’s. Keep fighting!

She’s the fighter...I’m just the worried papa.

"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

Goose

• All American
« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2019, 01:50:18 AM »
Cheeks
I am a worrier as well. Sending prayers out your family’s way.

WarriorDad

• All American
« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2019, 07:14:14 PM »
Good to hear on your child.  Fast healing.
“No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.”
— Plato