collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by Uncle Rico
[Today at 03:53:14 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by Pakuni
[Today at 01:27:38 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

Celtic Truth

I'm going to NY for the BET and will be there Friday and Saturday - I'm hoping that we take care of business on Thursday. What's the best move in terms of buying tickets for the Friday and Saturday games?

When is the best time to buy? Tix are ~$100+ for upper level seats right now on the secondary market for Friday. I know it depends on which teams are playing but what should I expect to pay day of? Is scalping a good option? Best site to buy from?

Any insight on past experience is appreciated. I'm going with a friend and will be looking for a pair of tix fwiw.

mileskishnish72

I could ask the same re: NCAA tournament tix.

real chili 83

Good question. I was considering flying out Saturday morning if they win on Friday...make a long weekend of it.

Anyone got a good web site to find cheap, last minute plane tickets?

Previous topic - Next topic