collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

2026 Coaching Carousel by The Equalizer
[Today at 08:19:56 PM]


NM by MU82
[Today at 06:01:24 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Sultan
[Today at 04:09:11 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

TallTitan34

He has to be close to locking up the Big East Player of the Year award right?


GooooMarquette

Close? I'm pretty sure they already have engraved his name on it.

burger

#2
I know most people don't watch the "inside the Big East" show on CBS sports because I don't either......

Flicking thru yesterday.....and they said after the break they were going to release a straw poll (done by Evan Daniels) of the Big East coaches on who they thought was POY 10 games in......

So I stuck around for the commercials.....

Results are a little surprising....Still 8 games to go......

Markus......6 Votes.....
Phil Booth.....3 Votes.....
Ponds.....1 Vote.....

So Markus looks to have a lock on it.....If he does not get hurt.....

Ponds who you would assume to be 2nd.....Is getting no love at all......


TallTitan34

He's also the only Big East guy getting meaningful National POY mentions right?

GooooMarquette

Quote from: TallTitan34 on February 11, 2019, 01:26:29 PM
He's also the only Big East guy getting meaningful National POY mentions right?

Only one I have heard. Zion is obviously the favorite, but I have heard Markus mentioned along with guys like Barrett and Hachimura.

Previous topic - Next topic