[April 24, 2024, 08:12:40 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by WhiteTrash
[April 24, 2024, 07:58:02 PM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by MU82
[April 24, 2024, 04:38:12 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Uncle Rico
[April 24, 2024, 04:09:20 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Lockety lock 5  (Read 936 times)

MU82

• All American
Lockety lock 5
« on: November 14, 2018, 05:12:59 PM »
Your track record of getting threads locked says otherwise.

Et tu, ZFB?
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Jay Bee

• All American
Re: Lockety lock 5
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2018, 06:22:14 PM »
It's nice to have a Marquette president who can lay without running afoul of the church!

(I'll be here all night.)

^^^ ban dis gf-individual. His signature alone is begging for a vacation. Just awful.
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2018, 06:45:57 PM »
^^^ ban dis gf-individual. His signature alone is begging for a vacation. Just awful.

Hypocrite
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2018, 10:21:52 PM »
Et tu, ZFB?

Name 1 thread that I caused to get locked.  You are nothing more than an ill-behaved man-child.

EA says hi, Mike.

WarriorDad

• All American
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2018, 10:31:52 PM »
Hypocrite

Your signature does reek of politics, he has a point.  The old demons stuff is so ridiculous.  I can't stand the guy, but the comparisons are so so so bad.  Makes those that contemplate those comparisons, fools.
“No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.”
— Plato

NorthernDancerColt

• All American
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2018, 02:40:46 AM »
Your signature does reek of politics, he has a point.  The old demons stuff is so ridiculous.  I can't stand the guy, but the comparisons are so so so bad.  Makes those that contemplate those comparisons, fools.

Mu82 has a unique perspective few MU alums can match...his career as a journalist makes his insights on today's politics especially interesting. I can live with his political commentary, even if it can be a bit hyperbolic. While our divider-in-chief at best is known to ruffle a few feathers....it is indeed a slippery slope to compare his "nationalism" with evil, despotic rulers. Trump has successfully articulated the failings of globalism, as they relate to an ever-diluted sense of nation-state sovereignty. Like him or hate him, he fashions himself an American version of Brexit (anti EU) firestarter Nigel Farage...who fights against anything that undermines U.S. sovereignty. He takes this too far when he callously discards institutions like NATO, an alliance which has been over half a century in the making. He is a realist/ pragmatist in that he knows our influence on the IMF is beginning to wane, as we eventually will cede our effective financial veto power there to the BRICS nations. While he can't stop the loss of US hegemony, he has gained political capital by lamenting its piecemeal loss and appearing to fight to restore it . To label Trump's brand of anti-globalism as pure Nationalism is careless. I don't want to sound like Hillary here with her admonishing the "deplorables", but I think that Trump knows his electorate wouldn't respond to the syntax and semantics of "Nation-State sovereignty", but in reality that is all "America First" means to him.
Zenyatta has a lot....a lot... of ground to make up. She gets there from here she’d be a super horse......what’s this.....Zenyatta hooked to the grandstand side....Zenyatta flying on the outside....this....is...un-belieeeeeevable!...looked impossible at the top of the stretch...

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2018, 05:22:27 AM »
Mu82 has a unique perspective few MU alums can match...his career as a journalist makes his insights on today's politics especially interesting. I can live with his political commentary, even if it can be a bit hyperbolic. While our divider-in-chief at best is known to ruffle a few feathers....it is indeed a slippery slope to compare his "nationalism" with evil, despotic rulers. Trump has successfully articulated the failings of globalism, as they relate to an ever-diluted sense of nation-state sovereignty. Like him or hate him, he fashions himself an American version of Brexit (anti EU) firestarter Nigel Farage...who fights against anything that undermines U.S. sovereignty. He takes this too far when he callously discards institutions like NATO, an alliance which has been over half a century in the making. He is a realist/ pragmatist in that he knows our influence on the IMF is beginning to wane, as we eventually will cede our effective financial veto power there to the BRICS nations. While he can't stop the loss of US hegemony, he has gained political capital by lamenting its piecemeal loss and appearing to fight to restore it . To label Trump's brand of anti-globalism as pure Nationalism is careless. I don't want to sound like Hillary here with her admonishing the "deplorables", but I think that Trump knows his electorate wouldn't respond to the syntax and semantics of "Nation-State sovereignty", but in reality that is all "America First" means to him.

coulda sworn the title of this topic was "Lovell"...yup, i just peaked back to the top and there is in plain english-Lovell. 

now come on northern, i really really like to hear about doc Lovell here and not some drivel on what you think is going on politically in one paragraph-if you are trying to get this locked down, i hope the mods see that and just take you and whoever else wants to play with your opinions off the board for a little while.  pm your pal 82 et. al. and meet them at starbucks for a skinny pumpkin spice latte w/extra ginger with sprinkles and that and go nuts...and have a safe and happy thanksgiving,  :D enn'a?
don't...don't don't don't don't

feedback