Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: lockey lock n  (Read 4405 times)

WarriorDad

• All American
Re: lockey lock n
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2018, 02:55:04 PM »
If you were so concerned with the substance of this article, why did you intentionally mislead people with the thread title?

Is this at all related to your other intentional bad actions? Like intentionally getting young women drunk for the purpose of having unprotected sex with them?
???????????????
“No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.”
— Plato

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2018, 03:06:11 PM »
  how about moving on here jesmu-maybe showing us a little more of the jes in the mu.  i don't really think you are expecting to have your questions answered but rather i sense a little trolling here.  maybe you should pm him if you are so concerned

Interesting. So you'd rather behavior like this not be made public? Prefer that abhorrent actions such as these be kept quiet? Is that how you'd feel if one of Tex/MUFNY/Herman's victims was a woman who was close to you?

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2018, 03:53:08 PM »
ohhhhhhhh, clickbait then, eyn'er?  naughty naughty...bailiff, slap his pee-pee

What the...?
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2018, 04:24:16 PM »
What the...?

He’s got some word fetish about men’s genitalia.

Slim

• All American
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2018, 04:27:45 PM »
Just an old Cheech and Chong reference. A very funny album for us coming of age in the early ‘70s. Not a big deal. No insight to his fetishes.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2018, 05:00:54 PM »
Just an old Cheech and Chong reference. A very funny album for us coming of age in the early ‘70s. Not a big deal. No insight to his fetishes.

thanks slim-can't expect everyone here to be as "worldly" as us good guys ;)
don't...don't don't don't don't

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2018, 05:13:45 PM »
Interesting. So you'd rather behavior like this not be made public? Prefer that abhorrent actions such as these be kept quiet? Is that how you'd feel if one of Tex/MUFNY/Herman's victims was a woman who was close to you?

nope! you've made it public plenty of times, but to continuously call him out here does nothing.   report him to the proper authorities and let them do what they do.  if tex/MUFINY/herman was not guilty of anything and he/she was close to you-how would you feel?

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2018, 05:20:00 PM »
nope! you've made it public plenty of times, but to continuously call him out here does nothing.   report him to the proper authorities and let them do what they do.  if tex/MUFINY/herman was not guilty of anything and he/she was close to you-how would you feel?

If someone that was "close to me" was not guilty of anything but was talking about how they liked to essentially use date rape drugs to rape females I would feel like that person that I was close to probably needs to be in a mental health institution.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2018, 05:24:07 PM »

He literally said here that's what he has done. 

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2018, 05:31:19 PM »
If someone that was "close to me" was not guilty of anything but was talking about how they liked to essentially use date rape drugs to rape females I would feel like that person that I was close to probably needs to be in a mental health institution.

disagree, prison- where one should maybe feel what it's like to be on the "other side"

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2018, 05:48:09 PM »

Because everyone, in at least this community, should know when a POS walks among them.

If he was "not guilty of anything", why would he state exactly that he has committed those acts?

MU82

• All American
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2018, 10:42:25 PM »

He literally said here that's what he has done.

It's the "enemy of the people" Scoopers having the temerity to hit him with his own words!
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2018, 06:24:55 AM »
Because everyone, in at least this community, should know when a POS walks among them.

If he was "not guilty of anything", why would he state exactly that he has committed those acts?

that is a good question that needs to be answered by tex/MUFINY/herman.  false confessions happen roughly 25% or more of the time for any number of reasons

https://www.innocenceproject.org/causes/false-confessions-admissions/

in any event, if this were in fact a credible situation, i would suggest hermy  ask bill cosby, kellen winslow and darren sharper how this is working out for them

tower912

• All American
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2018, 06:48:16 AM »
Good to hear that Markus recognized a deficiency and addressed it.   He will have to play more minutes until Greg comes  back.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

avid1010

• All American
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2018, 07:03:56 AM »
  how about moving on here jesmu-maybe showing us a little more of the jes in the mu. 
Ditched the catholic church long ago...but find it interesting that people of the Jesuit faith think players should just dribble balls.  All while a crazed gunman tries to enter a black church before going on a shooting spree, a synogog shooting looks to be one of the worst in our country's history, and pipe bombs are sent to numerous dems.  I'm sure jesus would say we should be a little more like Trump (who was initially noted in the subject of this thread).  The world needs less Muhammad Ali's?

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2018, 07:17:22 AM »
 :o

In before the lock.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2018, 07:36:39 AM »
that is a good question that needs to be answered by tex/MUFINY/herman.  false confessions happen roughly 25% or more of the time for any number of reasons

https://www.innocenceproject.org/causes/false-confessions-admissions/

in any event, if this were in fact a credible situation, i would suggest hermy  ask bill cosby, kellen winslow and darren sharper how this is working out for them

I’m no expert on this, but my feeling is that false confessions most often happen during some kind of interrogation, not freely given up out of nowhere on a college basketball forum...

avid1010

• All American
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2018, 08:12:28 AM »
I’m no expert on this, but my feeling is that false confessions most often happen during some kind of interrogation, not freely given up out of nowhere on a college basketball forum...
context no matta...

Newsdreams

• All American
  • Goal - Win BE
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2018, 11:43:25 AM »
Lock this crap up.
Goal is National Championship

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2018, 11:49:27 AM »
always good to see players continue to better themselves, recognize their weaknesses, etc  go warriors!