[April 19, 2024, 11:10:31 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by Scoop Snoop
[April 19, 2024, 09:34:36 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Herman Cain
[April 19, 2024, 05:04:53 PM]

NIL Future by MU82
[April 19, 2024, 03:21:43 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: George Webb incident up in Milwaukee yesterday? Backlash  (Read 16996 times)

StillAWarrior

• All American
Re: George Webb incident up in Milwaukee yesterday? Backlash
« Reply #100 on: July 23, 2018, 12:04:07 PM »
I lived at West Hall. Walked to campus unless I overslept or lousy weather. Hung out at the same bars as everyone else. Pretty sure I was speaking the same English as everyone else.

Me too. Loved West.
Never wrestle with a pig.  You both get dirty, and the pig likes it.

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #101 on: July 23, 2018, 12:13:00 PM »
22ND and Michigan.  Also known as 'home' senior year.

My brother lived at 22nd & Michigan his Sophomore & Junior years.

naginiF

• All American
  • 'and the riot be the rhyme of the unheard'
« Reply #102 on: July 23, 2018, 12:44:12 PM »

I stand by my hyperbolic statements!!!!  You were pretty much a foreigner.
We did get the VFW experience that the rest of you missed out on

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #103 on: July 23, 2018, 02:16:54 PM »

I stand by my hyperbolic statements!!!!  You were pretty much a foreigner.

Let the record reflect Sultan wants Marquette to build a wall at 19th Street.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #104 on: July 23, 2018, 02:18:36 PM »
Let the record reflect Sultan wants Marquette to build a wall at 19th Street.

Made out of materials from the Pabst Mansion.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #105 on: July 23, 2018, 03:31:18 PM »
My brother lived at 22nd & Michigan his Sophomore & Junior years.
IIRC, there were 5 nearly identical houses in the north side of the street.  I lived in the second  one from the west.  2132,  I think, 30 years later.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #106 on: July 27, 2018, 07:46:32 PM »
10 minute preview here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkXeMoBPSDk

The second "episode" of the Sacha Baron Cohen show ended with a whack-a-doodle, racist legislator from Georgia having to resign.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/georgia-lawmaker-resign-racial-slurs-sacha-baron-cohen/story?id=56802041
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #107 on: July 27, 2018, 09:24:21 PM »
The second "episode" of the Sacha Baron Cohen show ended with a whack-a-doodle, racist legislator from Georgia having to resign.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/georgia-lawmaker-resign-racial-slurs-sacha-baron-cohen/story?id=56802041

Either a lot of those in/running for public office lately.  Or just made out to be that way

MU82

• All American
« Reply #108 on: July 27, 2018, 10:00:14 PM »
Either a lot of those in/running for public office lately.  Or just made out to be that way

There's no way this guy was "just made out" to be that way!

WarriorDad

• All American
« Reply #109 on: July 29, 2018, 10:12:05 AM »

Saw one on the internet where Baron was exposed at a gun shop.  The gun shop owner sniffed him out right from the start and it was caught on his security cameras.  Baron immediately left the facility after being identified.  My guess here is that gun shop owners, at least those I have encountered are on the lookout for someone odd as they can be held responsible to whom they sell to.  Give the shop owner credit, took him about 15 seconds, not only identified him as fake, he actually named him and this was months before the show came out.
“No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.”
— Plato

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #110 on: July 29, 2018, 11:42:37 AM »
Saw one on the internet where Baron was exposed at a gun shop.  The gun shop owner sniffed him out right from the start and it was caught on his security cameras.  Baron immediately left the facility after being identified.  My guess here is that gun shop owners, at least those I have encountered are on the lookout for someone odd as they can be held responsible to whom they sell to.  Give the shop owner credit, took him about 15 seconds, not only identified him as fake, he actually named him and this was months before the show came out.

How on earth anyone falls for his Israeli commando character is beyond me. His face looks like it's melting.
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #111 on: July 29, 2018, 05:04:43 PM »

It didn't take Koppel long, either; after a couple mins, told Sacha to take a hike. And Sanders also realized fairly early on that something wasn't right.

Sure is interesting through 2 weeks to see how many were so thoroughly duped, though.

WarriorDad

• All American
« Reply #112 on: July 29, 2018, 11:52:29 PM »
It didn't take Koppel long, either; after a couple mins, told Sacha to take a hike. And Sanders also realized fairly early on that something wasn't right.

Sure is interesting through 2 weeks to see how many were so thoroughly duped, though.

Mostly agree, but it can depend on the editing, too.  What isn't shown to us, what makes it on the cutting room floor sometimes tells a story, too.  Entertainment types are ultimately trying to tell their story. Sinclair got busted for it earlier this year from the right. Michael Moore a number of years back from the left.
“No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.”
— Plato

MU82

• All American
« Reply #113 on: July 30, 2018, 05:05:36 PM »
Mostly agree, but it can depend on the editing, too.  What isn't shown to us, what makes it on the cutting room floor sometimes tells a story, too.  Entertainment types are ultimately trying to tell their story. Sinclair got busted for it earlier this year from the right. Michael Moore a number of years back from the left.

That's fair.

I don't know about Bernie, but Koppel sure seemed to sense the silliness almost right from the very first question.

Coleman

• All American
« Reply #114 on: July 31, 2018, 09:29:19 AM »

Made out of materials from the Pabst Mansion.

How about Pabst cans?

feedback