collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Do You Know Your Neighbors?  (Read 6056 times)

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
Re: Do You Know Your Neighbors?
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2018, 02:33:05 PM »
eat some shrooms and go play Voldemort.  you old stick in the mud.

There is nothing like a good game of Quidditch all liquored up from the tailgating.

NorthernDancerColt

• All American
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2018, 03:56:23 AM »
There is nothing like a good game of Quidditch all liquored up from the tailgating.

Gryffindor won the 5th at Santa Anita at 15-1 last Sunday. I had a nice Win wager, but @#%!'d up the Pick5.
Zenyatta has a lot....a lot... of ground to make up. She gets there from here she’d be a super horse......what’s this.....Zenyatta hooked to the grandstand side....Zenyatta flying on the outside....this....is...un-belieeeeeevable!...looked impossible at the top of the stretch...

UWW2MU

• All American
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2018, 08:42:23 AM »
When we first moved in, the couple on the other side were preparing to put their house for sale.  It sold in 1 day and they moved within 3 weeks of us moving in.  It's too bad, because they seemed like people my fiance and I would get along great with.  Unfortunately the couple that bought that house is very bizarre and we've had very little interaction since they first moved in. They live action Harry Potter role playing the backyard....

That. Is. Amazing. 

So much more interesting than my neighbor that I only see when he's out struggling to cut his grass with his corded electric lawn mower.  I *wish* I could get that much entertainment from my neighbors.

You definitely need to liquor yourself up one day and go join them and then report back.     Just think of it as learning/experiencing a different culture.  An anthropological experiment?     Who knows, maybe you'll have such a great time that you join the local LARPing circuit!

feedback