Main Menu
collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Caedin Out a Few Months by JoanofArcMascot
[Today at 01:12:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 07:39:02 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[October 06, 2026, 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]


Open Scrimmage by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 01:46:49 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

tower912

Against teams that weren't tons better than anybody else in college basketball.  Congratulations, Villanova.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

GooooMarquette

And we played them far closer (in Milwaukee and Philadelphia) than both KU and UM.

Frenns Liquor Depot

Quote from: GooooMarquette on April 02, 2018, 10:26:28 PM
And we played them far closer (in Milwaukee and Philadelphia) than both KU and UM.

Banner time!

tower912

The Big 12 must be some kind of league, if Nova is really mid pack.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

Newsdreams

Goal is National Championship
CBP profile my people who landed here over 100 yrs before Mayflower. Most I've had to deal with are ignorant & low IQ.
Can't believe we're living in the land of F 452/1984/Animal Farm/Brave New World/Handmaid's Tale. When travel to Mars begins, expect Starship Troopers

drewm88

#5

warriorchick

Quote from: GooooMarquette on April 02, 2018, 10:26:28 PM
And we played them far closer (in Milwaukee and Philadelphia) than both KU and UM.

So we got that going for us...which is nice...

Have some patience, FFS.

Dish

21-11 is great and all, but as 'Naitch says "To be the man (wooooo), you gotta beat the man."

GooooMarquette


CTWarrior

Quote from: drewm88 on April 02, 2018, 10:37:12 PM
Still not the worst banner.


To me, that's not such a horrible banner.  If it were a major conference team or a program with a long history of success I would think so, but VCU is a school with a long history of nothing much.  That was their greatest accomplishment as a program, so I can see hanging it.  If they ever get so good that top ten finishes happen a couple more times, they'll remove it.
Calvin:  I'm a genius.  But I'm a misunderstood genius. 
Hobbes:  What's misunderstood about you?
Calvin:  Nobody thinks I'm a genius.

GooooMarquette

Quote from: CTWarrior on April 03, 2018, 11:40:49 AM
To me, that's not such a horrible banner.  If it were a major conference team or a program with a long history of success I would think so, but VCU is a school with a long history of nothing much.  That was their greatest accomplishment as a program, so I can see hanging it.  If they ever get so good that top ten finishes happen a couple more times, they'll remove it.

At least they removed the "Shaka turned down a Big East school to stay here" banner.

Previous topic - Next topic