[Today at 04:18:31 PM]

D-I Logo Quiz by IL Warrior
[Today at 02:09:27 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by barfolomew
[Today at 02:08:20 PM]

2024-25 Outlook by GoldenEagles03
[Today at 01:48:03 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: [Paint Touches] Playing Hauser was dumb and dangerous  (Read 31264 times)

JamilJaeJamailJrJuan

• All American
  • Js for days
Re: [Paint Touches] Playing Hauser was dumb and dangerous
« Reply #225 on: March 28, 2018, 04:11:29 PM »
Here you are again, calling me wrong for having a different opinion than you. I think I am right, so you must be wrong. Not a great argument.

1,000 clicks on a blog isn't even likely to be from 1,000 unique people. You can think that roughly 1,000 people is significant, but in the grand scheme of what that represents of the fanbase or the university community, it's minimal.

The constant skianth dick measuring contest got old like 6 months ago.
I would take the Rick SLU program right now.

Floorslapper

• All American
« Reply #226 on: March 28, 2018, 05:41:29 PM »

So you regurgitate a post from 5 days for this purpose?

Thankfully nobody has regurgitated your approximately 50 posts in Bubble Watch thread assuring us 9-9 Big East record and 1 BE Tourney win was a LOCK for NCAA tourney.

Moral?  Re-hashing week/month/years old posts is kind of a dick (measuring) move.

skianth16

• All American
« Reply #227 on: March 28, 2018, 08:53:19 PM »

If you think I'm instigating any of this, you need to re-read the threads.

If you want to complain that I disagree with the scoop consensus more often than youd like, that's fine, but it's definitely not dick measuring. It's just having and explaining an opinion.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 08:56:30 PM by skianth16 »

WarriorDad

• All American
« Reply #228 on: March 29, 2018, 03:57:44 PM »
http://www.crackedsidewalks.com/2011/01/marquette-choking-dogs-pee-themselves.html

I'm talking about that post you wrote for Cracked Sidewalks, surely you remember?

Thank you for the reference.  One would have to be a writer for that service to be able to write for it is my assumption.   In reading the article, way overdone but I would not equate it with calling out the ethical integrity of MU's medical staff, coaches, or Hauser himself. Are you equating the two? 
“No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.”
— Plato

Silkk the Shaka

• All American
« Reply #229 on: March 29, 2018, 04:03:35 PM »

Thank you for the reference.  One would have to be a writer for that service to be able to write for it is my assumption.   In reading the article, way overdone but I would not equate it with calling out the ethical integrity of MU's medical staff, coaches, or Hauser himself. Are you equating the two?

WD, we know you're Chicos. Drop the schtick.

You wrote a scumbag article yourself with an axe to grind re: the staff and are now trying to morally pontificate from a high horse.

Floorslapper

• All American
« Reply #230 on: March 29, 2018, 04:34:49 PM »
WD, we know you're Chicos. Drop the schtick.

You wrote a scumbag article yourself with an axe to grind re: the staff and are now trying to morally pontificate from a high horse.

Yea WD/Chico’s. Just own it. I do every time posters here determine its me. I never deny.  Now, I don’t volunteer it when rejoining either..but..never deny.

I understand your rationale for trying to remain anonymous as you want your posts read objectively without the pre-existing bias and “hate” some developed for you here..but..own your sh$t, because you do have some good insight and knowledge.  Furthermore  Buzz is gone so you can be free of that noose around your neck...and once again be an MU fan. Hopefully Wojo gets us winning at a level of Crean and Buzz, and I can let go of the frustrations I frequently feel with Wojo!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 04:38:51 PM by Floorslapper »

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #231 on: March 29, 2018, 09:58:06 PM »
Yea WD/Chico’s. Just own it. I do every time posters here determine its me. I never deny.  Now, I don’t volunteer it when rejoining either..but..never deny.

I understand your rationale for trying to remain anonymous as you want your posts read objectively without the pre-existing bias and “hate” some developed for you here..but..own your sh$t, because you do have some good insight and knowledge.  Furthermore  Buzz is gone so you can be free of that noose around your neck...and once again be an MU fan. Hopefully Wojo gets us winning at a level of Crean and Buzz, and I can let go of the frustrations I frequently feel with Wojo!

Wow, that's like Bill Clinton giving Donald Trump advice.

8-) ;) :o ;D

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #232 on: March 29, 2018, 10:01:26 PM »

Eat more d's

3-point shooting contest in Minneapolis is still open. $100. Target Center.
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

Floorslapper

• All American
« Reply #233 on: March 29, 2018, 10:49:13 PM »
Eat more d's

3-point shooting contest in Minneapolis is still open. $100. Target Center.

1-on-1 for $300.

3-point shooting contest $100.

No FT contest?  Or do they not matta? 

MuMark

• All American

MU82

• All American
« Reply #235 on: March 30, 2018, 10:23:58 PM »
https://twitter.com/stephhouz/status/979805712061816832?s=21

Uh-oh ... Momma Hauser sure sounds pissed here. I can't believe she actually used the words "dumb and dangerous"! Wow!!!!!!
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #236 on: March 30, 2018, 10:37:06 PM »
Uh-oh ... Momma Hauser sure sounds pissed here. I can't believe she actually used the words "dumb and dangerous"! Wow!!!!!!

Clearly lacks PT's intimate knowledge of Sam's injury and prognosis.

feedback