[April 25, 2024, 10:03:37 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by Uncle Rico
[April 25, 2024, 05:51:25 PM]

Campus camp-out with cool flags? by FreewaysBurnerAccount
[April 25, 2024, 04:52:25 PM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[April 25, 2024, 02:51:03 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Serious Question For MU82  (Read 1097 times)

Tugg Speedman

• All American
Serious Question For MU82
« on: February 19, 2018, 07:56:20 PM »
Let's see if we can move past politics and engage in an interesting thread ...

You have correctly been bullish on the stock market saying no dip or story will shake you out of the market.  Congratulations on this good and profitable view.

So ... what would get you to change this view?  If I had to guess it might have been the histrionics in Washington but you (again correctly) looked past that and kept buying. 

So to repeat, is their any real or theoretical event that would get you to sell? (within the realm of possibility, so you don't have to list a massive nuclear strike or an earthquake causes CA to fall into the ocean)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 07:58:43 PM by Tugg Speedman »

warriorchick

• All American
Re: Serious Question For MU82
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 08:03:44 PM »
Let's see if we can move past politics and engage in an interesting thread ...

You have correctly been bullish on the stock market saying no dip or story will shake you out of the market.  Congratulations on this good and profitable view.

So ... what would get you to change this view?  If I had to guess it might have been the histrionics in Washington but you (again correctly) looked past that and kept buying. 

So to repeat, is their any real or theoretical event that would get you to sell? (within the realm of possibility, so you don't have to list a massive nuclear strike or an earthquake causes CA to fall into the ocean)

A question directed at one person is what PMs are for.
Have some patience, FFS.

Tugg Speedman

• All American
Re: Serious Question For MU82
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2018, 08:13:12 PM »
Given the popularity of stock market threads here, it is a question and answer that I think many will find interesting.  Otherwise, I would have PM'ed him.