collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Whack-job Jim Bakker back from dead to steal a page from Alex Jones  (Read 2331 times)

MU82

• All American
This is the kind of thing that makes you laugh (in a bit of agony) and shake your head at the same time. And if I believed in God, it would make me have some serious questions about her or him!

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/article200297074.html

BLUE EYE, MO. - Three decades after his PTL empire near Charlotte crumbled amid financial and sex scandals, Jim Bakker is back on TV with a different, darker message:

The Apocalypse is coming and you better get ready.

Ready to be judged by God, sure. But the main mission of “The Jim Bakker Show” – broadcast from a Christian compound deep in the Ozark Mountains of Missouri – appears to be to sell you fuel-less generators, doomsday guidebooks and freeze-dried food with a shelf-life of up to 30 years.

Note: I don't think he's referring to the Apocalypse that is our Warriors season!
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
Re: Whack-job Jim Bakker back from dead to steal a page from Alex Jones
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 12:48:20 PM »
This is the kind of thing that makes you laugh (in a bit of agony) and shake your head at the same time. And if I believed in God, it would make me have some serious questions about her or him!

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/article200297074.html

BLUE EYE, MO. - Three decades after his PTL empire near Charlotte crumbled amid financial and sex scandals, Jim Bakker is back on TV with a different, darker message:

The Apocalypse is coming and you better get ready.

Ready to be judged by God, sure. But the main mission of “The Jim Bakker Show” – broadcast from a Christian compound deep in the Ozark Mountains of Missouri – appears to be to sell you fuel-less generators, doomsday guidebooks and freeze-dried food with a shelf-life of up to 30 years.

Does Tammy Fae appear on the show. I'm sure she doesn't look much different dead than she did alive.

Note: I don't think he's referring to the Apocalypse that is our Warriors season!

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2018, 06:34:53 PM »
well i sure hope he isn't still hearing God's voice or worse yet...talking to him...gaspgaspgasp

jessica hahn's? oh God oh God oh God-eyn'a?
don't...don't don't don't don't

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2018, 05:29:12 PM »
Jessica Hahn was a hottie.
The only mystery in life is why the Kamikaze Pilots wore helmets...
            ---Al McGuire

tower912

• All American
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2018, 06:23:48 PM »
Which matters not a bit.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

feedback