'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: Ignore is wonderful  (Read 6672 times)

real chili 83

• All American
Ignore is wonderful
« on: January 14, 2018, 09:27:28 PM »
Turd boy #1, Mayfair is on ignore.  Wonderful.

Turd boy #2, Heisie, aka Heisendomer, aka, Tugg Speedman is just annoying.  Join me in IGNORE!

Tugg Speedman

• All American
Re: Ignore is wonderful
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2018, 10:32:50 PM »
Turd boy #1, Mayfair is on ignore.  Wonderful.

Turd boy #2, Heisie, aka Heisendomer, aka, Tugg Speedman is just annoying.  Join me in IGNORE!

Why don?t you post ND sucks 15 Times to make yourself feel better.

vogue65

• All American
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2018, 02:43:23 AM »
When MUScoop eliminated the political things got much better, but then the snarkeys returned to form.   They can't help themselves. 

muwarrior69

• All American
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2018, 07:16:13 AM »
When MUScoop eliminated the political things got much better pretty dull, but then the snarkeys returned to form.   They can't help themselves.

Fixed it. Please feel free to ignore me if you feel I'm being snarky. Rocky does that work both ways? If I ignored someone am I also ignored by the person I ignored?

StillAWarrior

• All American
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2018, 07:38:51 AM »
What would be awesome, is if when people put someone on ignore they would actually...you know...ignore them.  Somehow, putting someone on ignore and then telling everyone, "hey, I'm ignoring _____" kind of defeats the purpose.  Trolls don't really care how you feed them; they just want to get fed.
Never wrestle with a pig.  You both get dirty, and the pig likes it.

Anti-Dentite

• All American
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2018, 08:47:08 AM »
I think trolling is hilarious especially when the same people bite over and over again, if they were fish they would quickly be eliminated from the gene pool.
You know the difference between a dentist and a sadist, don't you? Newer magazines.

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2018, 09:53:33 AM »
I think trolling is hilarious especially when the same people bite over and over again, if they were fish they would quickly be eliminated from the gene pool.

Thinking trolling is hilarious is like fart jokes, if you are 7 you get a pass, if you are an adult and still think it is hilarious, then its just embarrassing and immature. 

Ignore is a great feature.  Glad I found it again.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2018, 10:30:25 AM »
I put the last two easily identified incarnations of ners on ignore.   Nobody currently on here worth ignoring.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2018, 10:41:31 AM »
I might add that the ?sin? I committed that got two Post locked, chili to suggest I should be ignored and Tower to call me a moron was suggesting that I and others do not like the FORMAT of the recruiting threads on the board.

Think about this for a moment and ask who are the real trolls and problems here?  Those that give criticism or those that lock threads, suggest ignore and insult because they cannot stand criticism about the format of a thread?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 10:43:10 AM by Tugg Speedman »

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2018, 10:53:30 AM »
I might add that the ?sin? I committed that got two Post locked, chili to suggest I should be ignored and Tower to call me a moron was suggesting that I and others do not like the FORMAT of the recruiting threads on the board.

Think about this for a moment and ask who are the real trolls and problems here?  Those that give criticism or those that lock threads, suggest ignore and insult because they cannot stand criticism about the format of a thread?

Do you remember the obnoxious chaos on here before the recruiting thread? (And to a lesser extent the NBA thread) every day there was a new 10 threads all with people asking questions that have been answered. Could the thread be cleaned up? Yes, but it's better than the clusterf*ck things used to be.

Also none of those posters locked the threads the mods did, and can a moderator troll their own board? Not sure it's possible
Maigh Eo for Sam

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2018, 10:58:13 AM »
I put the last two easily identified incarnations of ners on ignore.   Nobody currently on here worth ignoring.

I added Tugg because of how rude he was regarding the recruitment thread. Just how it struck me.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2018, 10:58:23 AM »

self-a?ware?ness

noun: self-awareness
conscious knowledge of one's own character, feelings, motives, and desires.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2018, 11:03:14 AM »
I did not call you a moron in regards to the recruiting thread.    More fake news. 
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2018, 11:06:06 AM »
Ners is back on the board.
Winning is overrated. The only time it is really important is in surgery and war.
                       ---Al McGuire

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2018, 11:08:25 AM »

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2018, 11:12:30 AM »
As......
I don't want to out him . He is a great poster and I like his insights.
Winning is overrated. The only time it is really important is in surgery and war.
                       ---Al McGuire

Lighthouse 84

• All American
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2018, 11:15:38 AM »
We'll find out who it is as soon as the new Ners moniker tells us he can still dunk....
HILLTOP SENIOR SURVEY from 1984 Yearbook: 
Favorite Drinking Establishment:

1. The Avalanche.              7. Major Goolsby's.
2. The Gym.                      8. Park Avenue.
3. The Ardmore.                 9. Mugrack.
4. O'Donohues.                 10. Lighthouse.
5. O'Pagets.
6. Hagerty's.

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2018, 11:16:29 AM »
Thinking trolling is hilarious is like fart jokes, if you are 7 you get a pass, if you are an adult and still think it is hilarious, then its just embarrassing and immature. 

Whoa, whoa.  Farting is hilarious at all ages.

Someone is grouchy this morning.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2018, 11:27:08 AM »
I have a suspicion.   There is a new poster who is well written, acts like he has been around here forever, and has a moniker that can be taken as a slightly ironic jab at having been banned.      The thing with ners is/was, he actually had pretty good insight into basketball before the obsession started.    I liked and missed that guy.   He just wore me down after a while. 

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2018, 11:29:52 AM »
In remeberance of today, let's just get along...

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2018, 11:36:52 AM »
IMO, there is a significant difference between a pro-badger, anti-MU troll and a plagiarizing, pontificating jackwagon. 

The former attempts neither to learn anything nor add anything of value, he posts merely to attempt to disrupt and vent his impotent rage, whereas the latter does attempt to add to the discussion, he is merely so misguided as to provide hilarious, unintentional comic relief.

Ignore is wonderful, but I still don't see the point in having a 100% troll as part of the community.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2018, 11:42:28 AM »

Well, Smuggles, you did get one post locked on the Superbar for trying to start a conversation about The Stable Genius.

So, either you also are a stable genius and you didn't care if you blatantly broke the rules ... or you are the moron you suggest tower called you (but he didn't, which makes you a liar).
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2018, 11:49:38 AM »
Well, Smuggles, you did get one post locked on the Superbar for trying to start a conversation about The Stable Genius.

So, either you also are a stable genius and you didn't care if you blatantly broke the rules ... or you are the moron you suggest tower called you (but he didn't, which makes you a liar).

Tower ... sorry it was jesmu84 that called me a moron, not you.

82, I believe the rules also state that insults and attacks are also against the rules.  When was the last time you posted something that did not attack another poster?

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2018, 11:52:35 AM »

You forgot "Attica, Attica, Attica, Attica!"
This space reserved for a 2024 National Championship celebration banner.

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2018, 11:57:56 AM »
Nothing like a pissing match about pissing...