[April 30, 2024, 11:37:53 PM]

Shaka interview by Jay Bee
[April 30, 2024, 09:36:41 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by MU82
[April 30, 2024, 04:18:31 PM]

D-I Logo Quiz by IL Warrior
[April 30, 2024, 02:09:27 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Ezekiel Elliott  (Read 2050 times)

Tugg Speedman

• All American
Ezekiel Elliott
« on: March 13, 2017, 02:05:44 PM »
WATCH: Ezekiel Elliott Pulls Down Woman’s Top at Parade
Published 12:39 pm EDT, March 13, 2017

http://heavy.com/sports/2017/03/ezekiel-elliott-woman-breast-boob-video-watch-pulls-down-top-shirt-dallas-cowboys-st-patricks-day-parade-party/

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZU3vuXMSk3U&amp;" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZU3vuXMSk3U&amp;</a>

A video posted by TMZ Sports on March 13 showed Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott pulling down the top and exposing the breast of a woman at a large-scale party over the weekend.

At a St. Patrick’s Day parade, the Cowboys tailback was seen drinking beer on a second-story balcony of a bar in Dallas to the cheers and screams of people around him and below him. Suddenly, the woman motions to the crowd around her breasts and points at Elliott. He then reaches over to the woman next to him and pulls down the strap of her top, exposing her left breast to the crowd below.

According to TMZ’s report, Elliott’s representative said that the woman wasn’t upset with Elliott and hung out with him and his friends once it concluded.

Elliott has been under investigation by the NFL in regard to domestic violence allegations. The investigation is still ongoing, Sports Illustrated reported, and the league sent Elliott follow-up questions in January.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
Re: Ezekiel Elliott
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 03:07:34 PM »
good thing he didn't pull this on march 8- don't think this qualifies as a sign of respect, 'ey?
don't...don't don't don't don't

tower912

• All American
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 03:10:52 PM »
Dumb.  But if it is determined conclusively that the woman consented, it will ultimately be a non- issue.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

ChitownSpaceForRent

• All American
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 03:16:26 PM »
good thing he didn't pull this on march 8- don't think this qualifies as a sign of respect, 'ey?

Why even go there?

GB Warrior

• All American
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2017, 03:19:44 PM »
As tower alluded, this MAY be a non-issue. Still, he's not doing himself any favors in the court of public opinion, which every knows is our most important court.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2017, 04:13:46 PM »
Why even go there?

dude-unless your post is in response to the author, i will clarify just so you aren't offended-i am saying this isn't exactly showing respect regardless of the circumstances-anyone else, you aren't even responding  ::)

and yes, it is a non-issue, but...whatever

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2017, 09:20:53 PM »
Neva cease ta be amazed how some folks manage to fook up prosperity, ai na?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2017, 10:27:30 PM »
As tower alluded, this MAY be a non-issue. Still, he's not doing himself any favors in the court of public opinion, which every knows is our most important court.

He was busted for beating his ex-gf last offseason and people promptly forgot about it because he had a huge year and had an entertaining celebration.  If he continues to rack up yards between that OL, he can continue to be a douche off the field and people won't care.

FWIW, I have a few close OSU fan friends, a few of who were on the Buckeye cruise last week and are big OSU fans and even they said he was acting like a jackass.  And that takes a lot, so not totally surprising.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2017, 08:05:31 AM »

Because it is much more respectful to do it any other day?

Don't be a jerk.

And Heisy, you aren't much better when you make the decision to post this video.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 08:11:20 AM by warriorchick »
Have some patience, FFS.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2017, 01:06:01 PM »
Because it is much more respectful to do it any other day?

Don't be a jerk.

And Heisy, you aren't much better when you make the decision to post this video.

come on!  splitting hairs?  of course it isn't respectful to do it any other day!  you didn't see my clarification post as if it's really needed-a misogynist i am certainly NOT!  people need to relax and take a breath sometimes.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2017, 01:17:30 PM »
come on!  splitting hairs?  of course it isn't respectful to do it any other day!  you didn't see my clarification post as if it's really needed-a misogynist i am certainly NOT!  people need to relax and take a breath sometimes.

Why did you find it even necessary to make a joke?

You know that as a general rule I am pretty cool about this board's immature guy jokes, but this woman was sexually assaulted, which was then shown on nationwide (if not worldwide) television..  And if you think that is too strong a term, what would you call if it if it was your wife or daughter that this happened to?
Have some patience, FFS.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2017, 02:03:53 PM »
Why did you find it even necessary to make a joke?

You know that as a general rule I am pretty cool about this board's immature guy jokes, but this woman was sexually assaulted, which was then shown on nationwide (if not worldwide) television..  And if you think that is too strong a term, what would you call if it if it was your wife or daughter that this happened to?

wait a minute-joke?  i guess, but it was still saying it was "disrespectful"  semantics-i really believe my post(the 1st one) was totally misunderstood.

here, let's start over-i was merely pointing out that if it wasn't disrespectful enough to do what he did on whatever date that was, at least he "behaved" himself on march 8(international day without women) meaning he didn't pull down the woman's shirt on march 8.  i was being sarcastic sheldon.  this isn't that hard