Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Had my fill of Nova Wild Thoughts.  (Read 9699 times)

Benny B

• All American
Re: Had my fill of Nova Wild Thoughts.
« Reply #75 on: January 25, 2017, 04:05:29 PM »
Honestly I think they realized that no barricade was stopping a court storming last night. Better to remove them than have someone get hurt jumping over or through them.

Is it just me or did I miss something, because the students looked like they were seated much closer to the court last night.  Whatever it was, it was a nice "Pavillion-esque" experience.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #76 on: January 26, 2017, 07:15:57 AM »
Is it just me or did I miss something, because the students looked like they were seated much closer to the court last night.  Whatever it was, it was a nice "Pavillion-esque" experience.

If you are talking about those two rows of seats that were literally on the baseline,  they have been there since last season.  I believe that was Wojo's idea.
Have some patience, FFS.

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #77 on: January 26, 2017, 11:16:44 AM »
If you are talking about those two rows of seats that were literally on the baseline,  they have been there since last season.  I believe that was Wojo's idea.

It looked like more than two rows, but my depth perception is probably be a little fuzzy from looking at it from the opposite side.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

GoldenDieners32

• All American
« Reply #78 on: January 26, 2017, 11:22:02 AM »
I just rewatched the game and it gave me goosebumps

bilsu

• All American
« Reply #79 on: January 27, 2017, 06:53:34 AM »
One of the thoughts I had during the game was Villanova reminded me of the DePaul teams with Terry Cummings in one way. Those DePaul teams were big, strong, athletic and physical. I would watch them physically dominate MU and everytime we touched them we got a foul. It seemed so unfair to me then and still does.
That was the way the Villanova game was. Villanova players flying in or going over us for rebounds and not getting called when they made contact with us. While on the other side Markus is getting called for fouls blocking out on rebounds.

fjm

• All American
« Reply #80 on: March 02, 2017, 10:35:38 AM »

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #81 on: March 02, 2017, 11:27:34 AM »
One of the thoughts I had during the game was Villanova reminded me of the DePaul teams with Terry Cummings in one way. Those DePaul teams were big, strong, athletic and physical. I would watch them physically dominate MU and everytime we touched them we got a foul. It seemed so unfair to me then and still does.
That was the way the Villanova game was. Villanova players flying in or going over us for rebounds and not getting called when they made contact with us. While on the other side Markus is getting called for fouls blocking out on rebounds.
I always felt if Al had stayed Terry Cummings would have played for MU.
The only mystery in life is why the Kamikaze Pilots wore helmets...
            ---Al McGuire

feedback