collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: This 12 year old girl is good really good at singing and songwriting  (Read 12309 times)

wadesworld

• All American
Re: This 12 year old girl is good really good at singing and songwriting
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2017, 08:42:30 AM »
Yeah, she was very impressive.  What she's doing is incredibly difficult, and I've never seen that before.

The nine year old they had on last night was also pretty good.

She was very good too. Pretty incredible that voice can come from such a small/young human. I think musicians are at a disadvantage when it comes to AGT because the winner gets a show in Vegas. Music isn't usually what they're going to be looking for. So for a musician to win (like last year) there has to be a remarkable story (super young, some kind of handicap that would make it more difficult to create great music like being deaf, etc.) and they need to be singing their own stuff. Someone with a great voice that sings another person's songs can go far but in my opinion probably won't win. There are a lot of good voices out there that can take other people's music and make it sound good. Not many can take their own and make it sound good.

I thought the red head male singer that went in to a pop-ish rap was pretty good too.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

warriorchick

• All American
Re: This girl is good
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2017, 09:51:23 AM »
Which I see they're bringing back (along with Match Game; To Tell the Truth; Battle of the Network Stars; The $100,000 Pyramid...)

There is a cable channel called Buzzer that has reruns of all the old 70's era game shows.  I miss those old C-list celebrities.  Did Brett Somers actually do anything besides Match Game and put up with Jack Klugman?
Have some patience, FFS.

wadesworld

• All American
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

feedback