[June 07, 2024, 09:44:59 PM]

2024-25 Roster by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[June 07, 2024, 08:14:24 PM]

Incoming freshmen by tower912
[June 07, 2024, 08:06:40 PM]

Ranking Big East Centers by The Equalizer
[June 07, 2024, 05:10:01 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Buzz Has Va Tech On A Roll  (Read 10357 times)

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
Re: Buzz Has Va Tech On A Roll
« Reply #75 on: March 13, 2016, 01:50:18 PM »
No matter which lens you wear, we suck.   And that's not good for anybody.

We don't suck....my God.   I went to school under Bob Dukiet and Kevin O'Neill's first few years...that was sucking.

Perspective is key.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #76 on: March 13, 2016, 02:02:24 PM »
We don't suck....my God.   ...that was sucking.

To quote Doc; "Crean sucks"

Death on call

Blackhat

• All American
« Reply #77 on: March 13, 2016, 03:05:31 PM »
Our bar had been raised by Crean and Buzz.  Wojo's nosedived into the bar so far.  Better pick it up.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2016, 03:26:03 PM »
Our bar had been raised by Crean and Buzz.  Wojo's nosedived into the bar so far.  Better pick it up.

Buzz walked into a scenario that is to dream for.  Wojo walked into a scenario where the Big East isn't what the Big East used to be...not his fault.  Where the previous coach left him ill fitting parts and a team that didn't even make the NIT.

Two radically different situations.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2016, 06:32:42 PM »
Buzz walked into a scenario that is to dream for.  Wojo walked into a scenario where the Big East isn't what the Big East used to be...not his fault.  Where the previous coach left him ill fitting parts and a team that didn't even make the NIT.

Two radically different situations.

BS. Buzz walked into a very dangerous scenario - loaded in year 1, cupboard almost bare in year 2, totally bare (as in zero players remaining) in year 3. So people who didn't like the hire (you mainly) gave him no credit for year one and were poised to pounce in years 2 and 3. When Buzz succeeded in years 2, 3 and beyond you were stunned and publicly humiliated. So the hate grew.

For Wojo, year 1 was easy - zero expectations. This year was touger and maybe people (myself included) had unrealistic hopes. In year 3 he will have JJJ, Luke and Duane left over from the Buzz regime - maybe not national championship players but Buzz went to the S16 in year 3 with no holdovers from Crean. So next year's a big one for Steve.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 06:55:33 PM by Lennys Tap »

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #80 on: March 13, 2016, 10:43:58 PM »
Show me where I promised anything?  I never did.  I said more shoes would drop, but I also said I Will Not Be the one dropping them.  Big difference.

Use that robust search engine on the software you are using, but what you just stated is a complete fabrication as I never said I was breaking any news.  I'm not stupid, but I sure as hell know what parties I would bring in legally to back me up if need be.

Dude!?  You're losing it, here's what I said...

So....all the news you promised would break two years ago, is really just still news from 5 years ago.    Meanwhile, defending Crean by saying IU never wins the B16 title.  I know you bleed blue & gold occasionally, but I understand why others think you're mostly being dishonest.

So...uh, who's got a comprehension issue?  You might want to check yourself before you wreck yourself.

feedback