collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Derrick Rose is a Sex Toy Cheapskate  (Read 1592 times)

GGGG

• All American
Derrick Rose is a Sex Toy Cheapskate
« on: September 29, 2015, 05:47:01 PM »
At least that is his reason why he was accused of rape.

http://thebiglead.com/2015/09/29/derrick-rose-lawsuit-drugging-gang-rape-sex-toy/

"In the docs, Rose says the woman only began to get upset with him a few weeks or months later because she felt she should have been reimbursed for one of the sex toys she bought and used during the night in question."

MU82

• All American
Re: Derrick Rose is a Sex Toy Cheapskate
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2015, 10:21:46 PM »
At his media day press conference, Rose talked about being excited about the prospects of becoming a free agent in 2 years.

What a dope.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2015, 11:04:18 PM »
I love Derrick Rose the player when he is healthy.  And by most accounts, Derrick Rose the person is a nice, humble, well-intentioned guy.  That being said, he's just not a very intelligent guy.  And the only person less intelligent and savvy in his camp seems to be his brother Reggie.  He did a lot of great thinks for Rose early on, but he's been a primary cause of Rose's public persona taking a MASSIVE hit the last few years.

buckchuckler

• All American
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2015, 11:09:34 PM »
And his face is broke.  Obviously not his fault, but man, this guy makes stained glass windows look durable. 

brandx

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2015, 11:14:24 PM »
I love Derrick Rose the player when he is healthy.  And by most accounts, Derrick Rose the person is a nice, humble, well-intentioned guy.  That being said, he's just not a very intelligent guy.  And the only person less intelligent and savvy in his camp seems to be his brother Reggie.  He did a lot of great thinks for Rose early on, but he's been a primary cause of Rose's public persona taking a MASSIVE hit the last few years.

Confidence is a great thing to have - but Derrick isn't even among the top PGs in the NBA anymore.

And he is playing now so he can get to free agency? His next contract will not come close to what he is making now.

ChitownSpaceForRent

• All American
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2015, 03:49:23 AM »

Derrick is as dumb as a rock. Reggie and BJ Armstrong run the show and they are not nice guys. Derrick Rose is not an all star caliber PG anymore. He's a mediocre PG who can't stay healthty. Looks like my pops was right back during the first ACL injury.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2015, 07:17:03 AM »
Derrick is as dumb as a rock. Reggie and BJ Armstrong run the show and they are not nice guys. Derrick Rose is not an all star caliber PG anymore. He's a mediocre PG who can't stay healthty. Looks like my pops was right back during the first ACL injury.

I wonder how long it will take to get his muscle memory back once his face has healed?
Have some patience, FFS.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2015, 08:19:17 PM »
I dunno. A lady should be able to pay for her own vibrator and such, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2015, 08:23:11 PM »
That being said, he's just not a very intelligent guy.  And the only person less intelligent and savvy in his camp seems to be his brother Reggie.  He did a lot of great thinks for Rose early on

So many great thinks...
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2015, 08:31:44 PM »
I dunno. A lady should be able to pay for her own vibrator and such, hey?

Can you just hook something up to one of your drills?

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2015, 09:35:51 AM »
Why don't we just ax the ladies in da audience what proper etiquette would be in this situation, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

WellsstreetWanderer

• All American
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2015, 10:14:13 AM »
Bringing your own "toys" kinda' implies intent, aina?

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2015, 12:42:10 PM »
Bringing your own "toys" kinda' implies intent, right?

Not if you change your mind at the last minute.
Have some patience, FFS.

feedback