[April 26, 2024, 10:00:30 PM]

Marquette Football Update by Viper
[April 26, 2024, 08:10:52 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by avid1010
[April 26, 2024, 07:48:11 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by WhiteTrash
[April 26, 2024, 03:52:54 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: IU likes its vodka  (Read 6799 times)

wadesworld

• All American
Re: IU likes its vodka
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2015, 11:23:18 PM »
Read the police report, I said NO FAULT FOUND to Holt for the incident.  Just repeating the facts that were presented by law enforcement.  Davis jumped into the car, Holt was found NO FAULT.

Why do you continue to ignore the police report?  Simple question, really.

Even today's report....NO FAULT FOUND.    http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/eye-on-college-basketball/25286002/indiana-dismisses-sophomore-guard-emmitt-holt

But when the police report says that MU basketball players were not involved in a fight and were simply cited for being physically inside of a club while they were underage...

Just repeating the facts that were presented by law enforcement.

But wait, I forgot, you have some crazy, insane, absurd, ridiculous information that is way too inside to share.

LOL.

My God.

LOL.

::)
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2015, 11:55:00 PM »
But when the police report says that MU basketball players were not involved in a fight and were simply cited for being physically inside of a club while they were underage...

Just repeating the facts that were presented by law enforcement.

But wait, I forgot, you have some crazy, insane, absurd, ridiculous information that is way too inside to share.

LOL.

My God.

LOL.

::)

The police reports did NOT say that.  The police reports said an altercation happened between a number of people, including some MU players.  However, the police chose not to cite anyone for the fight.

There is a difference.

My God

LOL

My God.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2015, 11:58:17 PM »
LOL.

Where did I ever say anybody makes me do anything?  Learn to read.  LOL. In fact, I have a blast doing it. LOL.

My God.

I can read just fine.......Here's what you said "I know almost 100% of my Crean bashing would stop"...... "if one single poster would move past the insane defense of a guy he claims he thinks is "a dick" then at least half of the stuff that turns into Tom Crean bashing would stop."

I can come to no other conclusion than, 'HE MAKES ME DO IT....and because I enjoy it.'

Plenty of great information....I know exactly whom I am calling to the deposition if ever needed.   :D

Boyfriend?  Truly...are you in 9th grade?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 08:33:28 AM by ChicosBailBonds »

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2015, 06:43:19 AM »
I can read just fine.......I know almost 100% of my Crean bashing would stop...... if one single poster would move past the insane defense of a guy he claims he thinks is "a dick" then at least half of the stuff that turns into Tom Crean bashing would stop.

HE MAKES ME DO IT....because I enjoy it.

Plenty of great information....I know exactly whom I am calling to the deposition if ever needed.   :D

Boyfriend?  Truly...are you in 9th grade?

LOL. My God. You don't know how to read. Truly...are you in 2nd grade?
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2015, 07:11:02 AM »
The police reports did NOT say that.  The police reports said an altercation happened between a number of people, including some MU players.  However, the police chose not to cite anyone for the fight.

There is a difference.

My God

LOL

My God.

Do you have these police reports on hand? I'd like to read both the IU and the MU incidents. Or did Fox 6 News tell you this? Lol.

So let me get this straight, the police said that in a brawl at 720 Apartments an MU player caused over $1,500 in medical damages to a victim...yet the police officer didn't cite the MU player for anything besides being in a club under the age of 21?

LOL.

My God.

NavinRJohnson

• All American
« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2015, 07:35:26 AM »
Emmitt Holt was dismissed today by Indiana.  No word yet on Bryant.  Front court, considered an area of strength, suddenly becomes super thin.

Eh. Holt isn't any good, and Bryant isn't going anywhere.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2015, 08:34:03 AM »
LOL. My God. You don't know how to read. Truly...are you in 2nd grade?

I read just fine, they are your words. 

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2015, 06:36:52 PM »
Read the report re: Davis/Holt.

You have double standards, chicos.
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #58 on: September 01, 2015, 11:33:43 PM »

Well, duh. When a guy HAS to be right about every single subject -- basketball, investing, guns, bar brawls, social issues, politics, when it's proper to simply not vote, what others believe, whatever -- he will find himself having to twist things a little to fit his multiple narratives.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2015, 12:56:23 AM »
Yes, the police report states MU players in the altercation.  Sorry you don't like what the report says

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/146453905.html?ipad=y

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2015, 12:58:36 AM »

I've pointed you to it now on at least 5 occasions.  "NO FAULT FOUND" for the incident by Holt.  I don't know how many different sources or links you need.  NO FAULT FOUND by Holt.  Davis was found at fault for jumping into the car.  Holt was cited for underage drinking, but NO FAULT FOUND for Holt for the car.

I can continue to provide you with link after link after link.

Please identify the double standard when I'm simply correcting you on this matter.

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2015, 08:57:13 AM »
No, chicos. Your source is media. Read the police report.
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.