collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: 2015-16 NFC North/NFL thread  (Read 108533 times)

🏀

• All American
Re: 2015-16 NFC North/NFL thread
« Reply #775 on: December 06, 2015, 08:00:33 AM »
Unlimited arc limits are brutal. That being said, I'm a pretty good 16" pitcher.

Just from an athletic ability standpoint I think Cam, Cutler, Jameis, Big Ben and Brady can make that throw. I'm only throwing Brady in there just because hes Tom Brady.

I don't think Brady has the arm. Throw Rivers in there though.

MerrittsMustache

• All American
« Reply #776 on: December 06, 2015, 09:09:48 AM »
It only took you 2 days to think of one.   I knew there had to be one at some point in history.

Ha! I happened to see Tate on SC this morning and it jogged my memory.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #777 on: December 06, 2015, 01:22:31 PM »
Yup.  Just confirmation on what everyone already knew...Viqueens = pretenders.

Was actually hoping they'd win this game.  Now the Packers will get the 3 seed and the Seahawks will get the 6 and come in and stomp out the Packers at Lambeau.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #778 on: December 06, 2015, 02:26:05 PM »
Did AP swallow his Skoal again?

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #779 on: December 06, 2015, 03:21:32 PM »
Yup.  Just confirmation on what everyone already knew...Viqueens = pretenders.

Was actually hoping they'd win this game.  Now the Packers will get the 3 seed and the Seahawks will get the 6 and come in and stomp out the Packers at Lambeau.

Could happen, Seahawks getting healthy and may be rounding into form.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #780 on: December 06, 2015, 03:26:10 PM »
I like the Bears' front office thinking long term today - letting SF win to get a better draft spot.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #781 on: December 06, 2015, 03:34:21 PM »
Could happen, Seahawks getting healthy and may be rounding into form.

I would be very surprised if the Seahawks aren't in the Playoffs and I doubt that they are going to be able to catch the Cardinals, so they'll be one of 2 Wild Card teams in my opinion.  We'll see if the Vikings can get the other.

Then it'll just come down to who's playing who.  I think the top 3 seeds are very likely to be the Panthers at 1 (really easy schedule the rest of the way and have a 2 game cushion), Cardinals at 2 (2 game cushion plus have the Packers at home) and Packers at 3 (tiebreaker with the Vikings plus get them at home).  Who knows who comes out of the NFC East?  Probably the Giants but man is that conference bad.  Chances are Seahawks will get the 5 seed so that'll be nice for the Packers to avoid them.  Could see the Packers play the Vikings 2 straight weeks at home.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #782 on: December 06, 2015, 08:31:12 PM »
our offensive line is in tatters, our receivers can't get open this offense reminds me of the bart starr coaching days, run-run-pass-punt hope i'm wrong.  rodgers can only take so much
don't...don't don't don't don't

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #783 on: December 06, 2015, 08:44:29 PM »
our offensive line is in tatters, our receivers can't get open this offense reminds me of the bart starr coaching days, run-run-pass-punt hope i'm wrong.  rodgers can only take so much

We'll win the division based on the fact that the division quite frankly is pretty bad. The Vikings have been able to pull out some close wins but they are not a good football team. The Lions and Bears are better than expected but are still bad football teams. To be honest the entire NFC is very weak as a whole. I mean, the Carolina Panthers are 12-0 for goodness sake. Don't get me wrong, they're good, but they are not a great football team. Them, the Cardinals, and the Seahawks are all good teams and the rest of the NFC just isn't good at all. I see the Packers as needing the right matchup (the Vikings) to win a game in the Playoffs.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #784 on: December 06, 2015, 08:49:01 PM »
Can't get a much more entertaining regular-season game than that Panthers-Saints game. And the good guys won!
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #785 on: December 06, 2015, 08:51:39 PM »
Can't get a much more entertaining regular-season game than that Panthers-Saints game. And the good guys won!

good game.  i thought sean peyton was going to blow a couple of blood vesels.  he needs to bring his old defensive guy back-give the guys a little incentive-heyna?
don't...don't don't don't don't

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #786 on: December 06, 2015, 09:28:30 PM »
My Vikings are beat up and have a quick turnaround for the Thursday night special. Crap.

The wonders an incorrect facemask penalty can do! Congrats!

I look forward to the playoffs and reppin the NFC once again! SKOL VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #787 on: December 06, 2015, 10:41:07 PM »
Antonio Brown wins "Most Humorous" celebration award for the season.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #788 on: December 07, 2015, 06:33:37 AM »
good game.  i thought sean peyton was going to blow a couple of blood vesels.  he needs to bring his old defensive guy back-give the guys a little incentive-heyna?

Sean Payton reeked of "desperate loser." I'd feel sorry for him if he wasn't such a whiny sack of shyte. Talk about a guy living off past glory.

jsglow

• All American
« Reply #789 on: December 07, 2015, 07:38:51 AM »
My Vikings are beat up and have a quick turnaround for the Thursday night special. Crap.

The wonders an incorrect facemask penalty can do! Congrats!

I look forward to the playoffs and reppin the NFC once again! SKOL VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!

Certainly have their challenges down the stretch.  I see them losing at least 2.  Had the Bears won yesterday......

NavinRJohnson

• All American
« Reply #790 on: December 07, 2015, 08:11:31 AM »
Yes, order has been restored in the NFC North, and things more than likely to end up just as expected. What happens in the playoffs however, I have no idea.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #791 on: December 07, 2015, 08:28:32 AM »
I think the Packers and Vikings both finish 2-2.  Green Bay beats them on the last Sunday to get the division.  Seattle goes 3-1 so there will be a Packers / Vikings rematch in Lambeau first week of the playoffs. 

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #792 on: December 07, 2015, 08:39:05 AM »
I think the Packers and Vikings both finish 2-2.  Green Bay beats them on the last Sunday to get the division.  Seattle goes 3-1 so there will be a Packers / Vikings rematch in Lambeau first week of the playoffs.

Who do you have as the Packers 2nd loss?  At Arizona and...at Oakland?  Oakland is pretty bad, but the 2nd best left.  Then again, the Packers have lost at home to the Bears and Lions, so it's certainly possible.

I could also see the Vikings losing to one of the Bears or Giants, especially since the Giants will be playing for just as much as the Vikings will be.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 09:28:11 AM by wadesworld »

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #793 on: December 07, 2015, 08:42:47 AM »
Yes.  Oakland.

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #794 on: December 07, 2015, 09:36:55 AM »
Personally, I think the Packers have a better chance of going 4-0 or 0-4 than 2-2... it's either going to be an explosion or implosion, i.e. whether it's ridiculously awesome or horribly painful, you just won't be able to turn away.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #795 on: December 07, 2015, 10:33:44 AM »
Personally, I think the Packers have a better chance of going 4-0 or 0-4 than 2-2... it's either going to be an explosion or implosion, i.e. whether it's ridiculously awesome or horribly painful, you just won't be able to turn away.

I think it's 3-1, but I don't think any of the 3 wins will be great football by the Packers.  We play 3 bad teams and 1 really good team on the road.

jsglow

• All American
« Reply #796 on: December 07, 2015, 10:48:00 AM »

You're not lying.  Certainly possible.  I think we'll know more after Dallas.

reinko

• All American
« Reply #797 on: December 07, 2015, 10:54:08 AM »
We'll win the division based on the fact that the division quite frankly is pretty bad. The Vikings have been able to pull out some close wins but they are not a good football team. The Lions and Bears are better than expected but are still bad football teams. To be honest the entire NFC is very weak as a whole. I mean, the Carolina Panthers are 12-0 for goodness sake. Don't get me wrong, they're good, but they are not a great football team. Them, the Cardinals, and the Seahawks are all good teams and the rest of the NFC just isn't good at all. I see the Packers as needing the right matchup (the Vikings) to win a game in the Playoffs.

And the AFC is?  Pats, Bengals and Denver...all have holes...I think on a neutral field both the Cards and Panthers would be favored against those three.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #798 on: December 07, 2015, 12:07:09 PM »
And the AFC is?  Pats, Bengals and Denver...all have holes...I think on a neutral field both the Cards and Panthers would be favored against those three.

Personally I would be very surprised to see anything other than a Patriots over Cardinals Super Bowl, barring further significant injury to either team (and assuming Gronk is back fully healthy, which I think is a very safe assumption).

When the Playoffs roll around, I think we'll see the Patriots a step above the Cardinals and Bengals, with the Broncos, Panthers, and Seahawks a level below those 2.  The only dark horses that I could see breaking into this group are the Chiefs or the Steelers.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #799 on: December 07, 2015, 12:54:29 PM »
Panthers 19-0.

feedback