[Today at 04:49:35 AM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Shooter McGavin
[June 14, 2024, 11:05:04 PM]

Maximilian Langenfeld by mug644
[June 14, 2024, 11:02:51 PM]

2024-25 Roster by El Guerrero 2
[June 14, 2024, 10:37:51 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Wow at Diamond Stone's tweets!  (Read 30345 times)

Farley36

• All American
Re: Wow at Diamond Stone's tweets!
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2015, 11:44:43 PM »
She responded by asking why I was so obsessed with her.  Couldn't control myself:

@BrenkRyan you took that as a diss but it's not.  I'm merely saying my dad wasn't a good enough coach to win a national championship either

I'm now blocked.   :'(

Spaniel with a Short Tail

• All American
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2015, 11:45:19 PM »
This one shows why Bo always has his mouth open in disbelief...

LOL - there's apparently an emogee for everything!

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2015, 08:20:55 AM »
This one shows why Bo always has his mouth open in disbelief...

I suppose I need to update to iOS 6 for this one, aina?
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

Ellenson Guerrero

• All American
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2015, 09:41:31 AM »
The responses by Vadger fans are classic: https://twitter.com/Diamond_Stone33/status/585299562849370112
"What we take for-granted, others pray for..." - Brent Williams 3/30/14

Chicos' Buzz Scandal Countdown

• All American
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2015, 09:47:48 AM »
The responses by Vadger fans are classic: https://twitter.com/Diamond_Stone33/status/585299562849370112
What a loser fan base. Each year I cheer more and more actively against them.
"Half a billion we used to do about every two months...or as my old boss would say, 'you're on the hook for $8 million a day come hell or high water-.    Never missed in 6 years." - Chico apropos of nothing

MUWarrior4Life

• Team Captain
  • Pro Deo Et Patria
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2015, 09:49:24 AM »
Haters, lol

MUfan12

• All American

MDMU04

• All American
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2015, 11:14:10 AM »
Well done, UW fans!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc-sports-bog/wp/2015/04/07/wisconsin-fans-hurl-insults-at-maryland-recruit-diamond-stone/

That is some seriously appalling stuff. What a despicable pile of humanity. Wonder if any of those Twitter tough guys would say those same sorts of things to his face?
"They call me eccentric. They used to call me nuts. I haven't changed." - Al McGuire

Litehouse

• All American
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2015, 11:19:26 AM »
Wow.  That's just great their real names have been captured and associated with that stuff permanently.

Hey Kostas Antetokounmpo, did you see how the UW fans treated your teammate?

Chicos' Buzz Scandal Countdown

• All American
"Half a billion we used to do about every two months...or as my old boss would say, 'you're on the hook for $8 million a day come hell or high water-.    Never missed in 6 years." - Chico apropos of nothing

WellsstreetWanderer

• All American
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2015, 11:29:04 AM »
Soul crushing if that is all there is to your identity. Pathetic

tower912

• All American
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2015, 11:59:06 AM »
Character revealed.   And the author didn't include the profanity-laced or blatantly racist tweets.   One can only imagine.    Now, the rest of the sports world sees the UW fanbase in the same way that MU fans have known it for years.   Once again, we should all resolve to never lower ourselves to their level.  
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 12:03:57 PM by tower912 »
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

BrewCity83

• All American
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2015, 12:01:54 PM »
This one may be the "best" due to the author:

@Diamond_Stone33 can you even spell Maryland
— Duje Dukan (@Dillonmaass123) April 7, 2015
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

Cooby Snacks

• Team Captain
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2015, 12:09:11 PM »
This one may be the "best" due to the author:

@Diamond_Stone33 can you even spell Maryland
— Duje Dukan (@Dillonmaass123) April 7, 2015

That's not actually Dukan, probably just some punk bitch kid who put that as his name on Twitter.

Litehouse

• All American
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2015, 12:14:52 PM »
Character revealed.   And the author didn't include the profanity-laced or blatantly racist tweets.   One can only imagine.    Now, the rest of the sports world sees the UW fanbase in the same way that MU fans have known it for years.   Once again, we should all resolve to never lower ourselves to their level.   
+1
Let this be a teaching moment.

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2015, 12:40:54 PM »

This is the big thing.....we know their fanbase sucks (yes a rash generalization but still probably 99% true ;) ) but we need to make sure we never join them in the gutter.
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

willie warrior

• All American
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2015, 01:25:22 PM »
I agree Tower. We should only lower ourselves to the gutter when we are dissing No Dick and their fanbase. That is where they hang anyway.
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind.

Canned Goods n Ammo

• All American
  • Ammo, clean shaven Ammo.
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2015, 01:29:17 PM »
+1
Let this be a teaching moment.

Bingo.

Every fanbase has their share of knuckleheads. Let's use this as an opportunity to learn a little bit so we don't have fans act like this.

Any/Every future MU recruit is welcome to make any decision he wants. Ultimately, I might be disappointed with a kid's choice, but it's HIS choice. Not mine. MU is not the perfect school for everybody, and it's okay if a player chooses to play someplace else. 

chapman

• All American
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2015, 01:49:14 PM »
Well done, UW fans!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc-sports-bog/wp/2015/04/07/wisconsin-fans-hurl-insults-at-maryland-recruit-diamond-stone/

Out of 30+ and only looking at their Twitter pages, I could identify only one possible UW student or alum.  Wal-Mart Badgers in abundance.

Ellenson Guerrero

• All American
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2015, 03:39:11 PM »
Out of 30+ and only looking at their Twitter pages, I could identify only one possible UW student or alum.  Wal-Mart Badgers in abundance.

Really hard to decipher who is a student and who is not; regardless, its on the "real" UW fans to police their underlings. 
"What we take for-granted, others pray for..." - Brent Williams 3/30/14

MU82

• All American
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2015, 03:52:51 PM »
Well done, UW fans!

Those are pathetic, and as another poster said there were almost surely some really bad ones that didn't get printed, but am I allowed to say this?

Diamond actually kinda started it, no?

I know, I know, he's a kid. But he had to know he wasn't going to be beloved for that line of chit-chat.

Again, not saying he deserved anything. Just saying Bucky wouldn't have paid Diamond any mind if he didn't fire the first salvos.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2015, 03:56:02 PM »

Shall we publish a list of tweets from Duke fans bashing Henry for passing on them for MU?

Don't remember that bashing?  Neither do I.

Character revealed, in the other direction.

willie warrior

• All American
« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2015, 03:56:14 PM »
Those are pathetic, and as another poster said there were almost surely some really bad ones that didn't get printed, but am I allowed to say this?

I know, I know, he's a kid. But he had to know he wasn't going to be beloved for that line of chit-chat.

Again, not saying he deserved anything. Just saying Bucky wouldn't have paid Diamond any mind if he didn't fire the first salvos.
Ummmm.....knowing the Bucky fans and their recruiting thoughts, it is very likely that the first salvo was fired months ago during the recruiting process. Perhaps that salvo was directed at Mr. Stone, and he bided his time for an appropriate tweet or two.
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind.

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2015, 04:00:10 PM »

But by that same measure, what made a kid who by some accounts soft verballed to UW in the fall suddenly find amusement in their loss?  Idk, maybe the vicious rumor-mongering and statements made after he committed to Maryland.  Maybe its all coming full circle