[Today at 12:21:14 PM]

Marquette Football Update by Spotcheck Billy
[Today at 11:11:22 AM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Herman Cain
[Today at 11:00:09 AM]

Banquet by muwarrior69
[Today at 08:43:40 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Least Favorite and Favorite Non-MU Big East Players Since MU Joined the BE  (Read 10275 times)

Jay Bee

• All American
JOSH HART!!!
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

MerrittsMustache

• All American
Hate:

Scottie Reynolds-he never graduated it felt like
Archidiachano- I don't get it. He's not that good
Cooley
Abromitis
Siva
Southerland
Melo

Dunn
Scoop

I don't get the Arcidiacono love either (except that he's a scrappy white guy). He was the Co-POY this season even though he was basically the same player as last season when he was Hon Mention All-BE.

Galway Eagle

• All American
Jeremy Hazell went to SHU.

Patrick Hazel went to MU (and has normal-looking ears).

Hahaha my bad
Maigh Eo for Sam

GoldenWarrior11

• All American
I could never stand Bob Huggins.  Between all of the rough, bush-league players he had, the academic issues that always faced the team, and the numerous arrests and suspensions of players in Cincinnati, he ran a program that could not be respected.  I was less than thrilled when West Virginia hired him away from K-State.  Anyone remember Donald Little, his former Cincy center who tortured and kidnapped his roommate???   ::)

frozena pizza

• All American
So many players come to mind.  Just reminds me of what a battle the BE tournament used to be.  We would go in ranked something like #20 in the country and be the 6th seed in the tournament.

T-Bone

• All American
Anyone remember Donald Little, his former Cincy center who tortured and kidnapped his roommate???   ::)

Also punched a horse. Never mind, that was Art Long.

A little refresher on all the a-holes Cinci produced.
http://espn.go.com/page2/s/cincy/quiz.html
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 03:00:41 PM by T-Bone »
I'm like a turtle, sometimes I get run over by a semi.

T-Bone

• All American
And this a-hole:

Cincinnati's own Vanilla Ice:
I'm like a turtle, sometimes I get run over by a semi.

w0bbie

• Starter
How has this guy not been mentioned yet?

I enjoyed watching Otto Porter.

geps

• Team Captain
  • Double down
Hates Chris Quinn, Colin Falls, Siva, Jerry Smith, Harongody, Reynolds, jeremy Hazell, LeVance Fields, Tory Jackson, Kyle McAlarney
Likes Jeff Adrien, Blair, Cashmere Wright, Gerry McNamara (dude was a late season stud), Fab Melo, Kevin Pittsnogle, Dominique Jones

BM1090

• All American
Add Sean Kilpatrick to the like list for me. HATED Mike Marra but only because he killed us in the BET in 2011.

Back to the beginning of MU's tenure in the BE...Really liked Mike Gansey and hated Kevin Pitsnogle. Liked Carl Krauser, Fields and Sam Young. I liked Quincy Douby, carried a bad Rutgers team to some wins. Taequan Dean was fun.

Was surprised to see that Rudy Gay played in the BE in 05-06. Thought he was older than that.

Groin_pull

• All American
Players tend to all blend together. Easier to pick teams.

Most hated: Notre Dame, Cincy, and Notre Dame

Most liked: Villanova

JamilJaeJamailJrJuan

• All American
  • Js for days
Add Sean Kilpatrick to the like list for me. HATED Mike Marra but only because he killed us in the BET in 2011.

Back to the beginning of MU's tenure in the BE...Really liked Mike Gansey and hated Kevin Pitsnogle. Liked Carl Krauser, Fields and Sam Young. I liked Quincy Douby, carried a bad Rutgers team to some wins. Taequan Dean was fun.

Was surprised to see that Rudy Gay played in the BE in 05-06. Thought he was older than that.

Agreed....Kilpatrick was a stud. I remembeR him singlehandedly killing us a couple years back.

Great thread idea!
I would take the Rick SLU program right now.

MUMBA

• Starter
I hated Stanley Robinson (UCONN) and his over-emphatic dunks on our more undersized teams. I'd really like to punch that guy in the head.

I liked Marshon Brooks of Providence.  I watched the game when he blew up for 50 and it was unreal.  He drilled contested shots all night from every spot on the floor.

mcderjim

• Scholarship Player
Hate:

I'll pick Bobby Huggins to cover the Cincinnati thugs .....but there were some great games over the years.

Uwe Blab, Indiana. He was a stiff out of effingham, Illinois. Maybe Bob Knights best coaching example. One of the most disappointing losses to remember from Sr. year.

Mark Aguire, DePaul. Big butt. big crybaby

Johnny B

• All American
Lazar goat

Johnny B

• All American

Hubert Davis

• Starter
This is a great thread.

Hate:
Every player from Notre Dame
D’Angelo Harrison is just the worst
Thabeet
Stanley Robinson

wadesworld

• All American
Hate:

I'll pick Bobby Huggins to cover the Cincinnati thugs .....but there were some great games over the years.

Uwe Blab, Indiana. He was a stiff out of effingham, Illinois. Maybe Bob Knights best coaching example. One of the most disappointing losses to remember from Sr. year.

Mark Aguire, DePaul. Big butt. big crybaby

Please read the thread title.

Anyhow, definitely dislike Harrison as well, and I forgot all about Stanley Robinson, that's a good hate too.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

JoeSmith1721

• Starter
Hates Chris Quinn, Colin Falls, Siva, Jerry Smith, Harongody, Reynolds, jeremy Hazell, LeVance Fields, Tory Jackson, Kyle McAlarney
Likes Jeff Adrien, Blair, Cashmere Wright, Gerry McNamara (dude was a late season stud), Fab Melo, Kevin Pittsnogle, Dominique Jones

That suit though..

Johnny B

• All American
Quincy pondexter rotnei Clarke I hated

Hubert Davis

• Starter
This is a great thread.

Hate:
Every player from Notre Dame
D’Angelo Harrison is just the worst
Thabeet
Stanley Robinson

wadesworld

• All American
Quincy pondexter rotnei Clarke I hated
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

bilsu

• All American
I have not like Archie Diacano(sp) from day one. I was disappointed today when I looked at the line up realized he was only a junior. I thought I was done with him after this year.

boyonthedock

He's like the fourth best player on Nova I don't understand Arcidiacano love or voting for him. But I don't hate the guy per se, just the way people talk about him. He's got a little Aaron Craft aura about him for some reason.

But I hated, in descending order: Harangody, Devendorf, Aaron Gray, Hansborough, Connaughton, Cooley, Thabeet, Dominique Jones, uh, probably many more I'm forgetting.

I like Obekpa, Mcdermot, Kilpatrick, Hibbert, plenty of others.

Teams i liked: Nova, Georgetown

Eh: Uconn, Providence, St. Johns, Cincinnatti

Teams not good enough to think much about: Rutgers, Seton Hall, Depaul, South Florida

unnatural carnal knowledge 'em: Pitt, Cuse, Louisville, Notre Dame, West Virginia

Pakuni

• All American
Does Jonathan Xavier count?

I know it's hard to work up much hate for DePaul these days, but Peter Ryckbosch seems like a pud.

Also hate-worthy:
Levance Fields
Jerry Smith

feedback