Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: What Has Scoop Become?  (Read 12522 times)

WarriorInNYC

• All American
Re: What Has Scoop Become?
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2015, 12:05:46 PM »
I've got an idea.  Create a Derrick-only thread and a JjJ's minutes-only thread for those particular topics.  Then create some bots to argue against Ners within those threads, so they stay active and Ners is too caught up within them to bring those topics elsewhere.  I'm sure those bots didn't play basketball in high school, so they would have some lessons to learn.

Everyone else can just ignore those two threads.  Boom.

77ncaachamps

• All American
  • Last of the Warrior Class
« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2015, 12:06:23 PM »
Ners and such don't annoy me to much. It's the huge amount of debbie downers that really get to me. Anything that happens has to be negative with 75% of this board. That crap needs to stop.

Losing tends to bring them out in people.

It'd be one thing to lose by a lot and it's another to have a lead only to squander it away.
SS Marquette

wildbill sb

• Team Captain
« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2015, 12:08:37 PM »
That happened?!

More than once according to my sources....I think.
“I’m working as hard as I can to get my life and my cash to run out at the same time. If I can just die after lunch Tuesday, everything will be perfect.”  - Doug Sanders, professional golfer

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2015, 12:13:08 PM »
I'm not defending others. But my guess is that they have no issue with your opinions. It's the manner in which you present them. Not the what, the how. If you look at the "group" they actually disagree on a lot of individual topics. Hell, there are people in the "group" that share your opinions. But they still get along. They are only united against your manner of presenting your opinions.

+1.

I know this will require Ners to get off of his cross, but I don't want him banned.  I want him to stop saying the same damn thing over and over and over, getting more hostile each time he says it.

The fact that he still doesn't get it is a major part of the problem.

Exactly.  It has been stated to him repeatedly but it has just gotten worse.

feedback