[Today at 12:21:27 PM]

Kolek throwing out first pitch at White Sox game by MU82
[Today at 08:16:25 AM]

Marquette Football Update by Viper
[April 26, 2024, 08:10:52 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by WhiteTrash
[April 26, 2024, 03:52:54 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Floaters?  (Read 9936 times)

4everwarriors

• All American
Re: Floaters?
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2014, 11:38:18 PM »
Were you wearin' Jockey's or Hanes?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2014, 09:15:10 AM »
a buddy of mine crapped his drawers on the way to On the Border while trying to get in the gas station crapper (the station was closed and they opened up the doors for him).  he left his sh!t filled boxers in the john and went to see some strippers commando.

Did he clean up in the sink? No matter how many times you do it, it's always a bit awkward when you're cleaning your bung in a public bathroom and some other dude(s) walk in. "Hey man, I'm not a weirdo. I just shat my pants on accident."
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

keefe

• All American
  • "Death From Above"
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2014, 10:31:10 AM »
Did he clean up in the sink? No matter how many times you do it, it's always a bit awkward when you're cleaning your bung in a public bathroom and some other dude(s) walk in. "Hey man, I'm not a weirdo. I just shat my pants on accident."

Any man who has spent time in the Developing World, partaken of heavily spiced food, or spent an evening consuming copious amounts of alcohol has met met Captain Kangaroo's friend Mr. Brown Jeans. The Holy Trinity is combining all three.

Whether it is wolfing down Padang food with Bintangs in Surabaya, scarfing down Vindaloo with Stud Beer in Chennai, or choking down enpalmes with piss warm Sols in Nuevo Leon any of these situations place the diner on the fast track to meeting one if not all three of the Reah sisters.  

http://solvingtheibspuzzle.com/alcohol-and-diarrhea.html

Death on call