[Today at 04:18:31 PM]

D-I Logo Quiz by IL Warrior
[Today at 02:09:27 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by barfolomew
[Today at 02:08:20 PM]

2024-25 Outlook by GoldenEagles03
[Today at 01:48:03 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Ferguson, MO  (Read 30121 times)

uncle zeffy

• Scholarship Player
Re: Ferguson, MO
« Reply #150 on: August 20, 2014, 01:47:01 PM »
Yeah go ahead and google tea party racism and click on images then you can tell me all about how it's not full of a bunch of racists.  Some just happen to deny it stronger than others... Not saying you just some people.  

This is what i got

brandx

« Reply #151 on: August 20, 2014, 01:48:48 PM »
Can you honestly not see the difference between that story and what happened in Ferguson?

He honestly cannot!

As long as white people (who have all the power and money) are persecuted, chicos will go out on a limb to defend them.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #152 on: August 20, 2014, 01:50:29 PM »
Yeah, you had a bad man come to your door once. Talk about a tough childhood. If you could overcome that, I don't blame you for not having any empathy for kids who grow up poor in a war zone.

What happened to that new job? The one that was going to turn you into an infrequent poster? Nice for the few days it lasted.

How many times in your life or anyone on this board has a person come trying to murder his family with a machete?  I'm going to say none.

You don't know my circumstances any more than anyone else on this board in terms of what they had, didn't have, etc.  Some people are part of the lucky sperm club, some people worked their a$$ for it, others won the lottery, some got lucky, some are unlucky, some inherited it, etc.  Welcome to life.

I'm home this week, protecting American jobs.  Having some work done and I want to make sure the contractor is using American workers.  I support LEGAL immigration, not illegal and unfortunately there are many contractors out this way that like cheap labor and deprive hard working Americans of work so they can profit from it.  So I make sure when the crew comes, they are here legally and he isn't pushing illegal labor.  I won't stand for it.  Period.  Anything else?  How are you making a difference today?

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #153 on: August 20, 2014, 01:52:26 PM »
This is what i got

The best one is how many tea partiers support Ben Carson....but hey, they are racist according to Bags.  LOL.  You literally can't make this stuff up sometimes.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 02:11:18 PM by ChicosBailBonds »

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #154 on: August 20, 2014, 01:53:02 PM »
How are you making a difference today?

I don't know about you, but I make a difference by posting on Internet message boards.

Damn the man!

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #155 on: August 20, 2014, 01:55:45 PM »
Google Obama and racist.  Google Eric Holder and racist.  Must be true.

No, the reality is that the Tea Party, as the name suggests, is against high taxes, out of control spending, etc.  The left doesn't like that, so they label them like they do everything they don't agree with....as racists.  Now, if you are an African American Tea Party member, you get the special added treatment of being called an Uncle Tom.

That's how the left argues today.  But hey, "google it"

I did I got some pretty racist propaganda from none other than the tea party.

But I get what you're saying they pick and chose who they are racist towards.  Because there's no denying you'll often see the supporters out there with plenty of signs writing about how he's Islamic, from Kenya, or have racial slurs on them.  But hey according to you those racial slurs aren't racist as long as they support some other ethnic candidate.
Maigh Eo for Sam

brandx

« Reply #156 on: August 20, 2014, 02:01:09 PM »
Why isn't Dallas is flames?

http://www.redstate.com/diary/quill67/2014/08/18/unarmed-white-man-shot-dallas-police-august-11th/?utm_source=rsfbp&utm_medium=fbpage&utm_campaign=rsupdate

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2014/08/dallas-police-investigating-officer-involved-shooting.html/

EDIT: Police officers shoot perceived threats who are rushing them.

As tragic as the events were in both Ferguson and Dallas, we are only talking about one over the other because a white cop shot a black adult. white cop shooting a white adult is a non-story

Good post. It fully illustrates the problem.

There is a huge difference between random acts of violence and a systematic killing of people of a different race. The killing of blacks has been tolerated for 250 years in this country. Thankfully, that has changed changed over the last 50 years (albeit a little too slowly).

Like you, I long for the day when a criminal act is seen as just that and not part of a long-running effort to subjugate one race.

Things have improved and, yes, often when a black man is shot by a white policeman, race is injected when it is absolutely not a factor.

If you want to watch clips of police brutality, you will notice that almost all are against black males. Now, I am not talking about taking someone down and cuffing them. That must be done fast and hard - there is no other way if someone is resisting. Instead, I am talking about the beatings administered to blacks AFTER they are on the ground in restraints.

Chicos could drive through an affluent white neighborhood a thousand times and never once get stopped. Do any of us believe a young black male could do the same?

brandx

« Reply #157 on: August 20, 2014, 02:03:40 PM »
I see stories of people killed all the time.  The differences, yes plain as day.  When a black man is killed by a black man, the race hustlers in this country are silent, there are no riots, no "peaceful demonstrations".  When a black man (a cop, criminal, etc...doesn't matter) kills a white man, there are no riots, protests, no claims of race.  When a black man dies at the hands of a white man....riots, immediate claim of racism, code words of murder \ execution \ etc. 

Yes, I see a lot of differences....do you?   

White excuses.

If you can't see the difference over random violence and a system where blacks have been subjugated, abused, and murdered for 250 years (with tacit gov't approval for the majority of that time, it is hopeless.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #158 on: August 20, 2014, 02:03:52 PM »
I did I got some pretty racist propaganda from none other than the tea party.

But I get what you're saying they pick and chose who they are racist towards.  Because there's no denying you'll often see the supporters out there with plenty of signs writing about how he's Islamic, from Kenya, or have racial slurs on them.  But hey according to you those racial slurs aren't racist as long as they support some other ethnic candidate.

Saying someone is from Kenya is racist....hmm.  I would classify it as stupid, but not racist.  I guess the definition keeps changing, would love to see that new definition. 

Pick and choose who they are racist toward?  So they're part time racists?  Hmm, again, that pesky definition of the word racism has changed a lot apparently. 

While you are at it, I'm curious.  If 90% of Caucasians votes for the Caucasian candidate would you think that is racist?   Now, if 90% of African Americans voted for the African American candidate would you think the same way?  Hmm.  Funny how racism is twisted around in this country with sliding definitions.   Imagine if a white person said, "I voted for him because he was white"  Hell, you would be all over that....you might even say he\she was  tea partier.  Now, if an African American said "I voted for him because he was black"....oh nevermind, I don't want you to have to get into contortions of justification and using different standards to explain your hypocrisy.  I'm sure you can figure it all out by yourself.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #159 on: August 20, 2014, 02:06:40 PM »
I don't know about you, but I make a difference by posting on Internet message boards.

Damn the man!

I'm planning on capturing my urine in a jar today and giving it to Augunhere so he can throw it at cops.  Multitasking.  

brandx

« Reply #160 on: August 20, 2014, 02:06:42 PM »
What is the maximum number of points I could have scored? I feel like I have some work to do, I didn't even mention that people that feel the need to carry guns have small penises.

Skat, I find it "funny" that the NRA is silent over this. Anytime there is a shooting where whites are dying, all we hear from them is the push for more guns and more guns. Why isn't the NRA demanding that blacks have more guns since everyone knows more guns = less crime.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #161 on: August 20, 2014, 02:11:37 PM »
How are you making a difference today?

I'm trying to come up with a snarky response to a sanctimonious fan-board post.

Not having much success.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #162 on: August 20, 2014, 02:12:43 PM »
Saying someone is from Kenya is racist....hmm.  I would classify it as stupid, but not racist.  I guess the definition keeps changing, would love to see that new definition. 

Pick and choose who they are racist toward?  So they're part time racists?  Hmm, again, that pesky definition of the word racism has changed a lot apparently. 

While you are at it, I'm curious.  If 90% of Caucasians votes for the Caucasian candidate would you think that is racist?   Now, if 90% of African Americans voted for the African American candidate would you think the same way?  Hmm.  Funny how racism is twisted around in this country with sliding definitions.   Imagine if a white person said, "I voted for him because he was white"  Hell, you would be all over that....you might even say he\she was  tea partier.  Now, if an African American said "I voted for him because he was black"....oh nevermind, I don't want you to have to get into contortions of justification and using different standards to explain your hypocrisy.  I'm sure you can figure it all out by yourself.

Saying an intelligent black man could not have been born in this country is racist.  Having signs depicting him like some African chief is racist.  

It hasn't changed. In your mind you could call someone a n*gger and it wouldn't be racist as long as you are friends with a black person or voted for one etc. But the fact is one doesn't give impunity to the other. Thus those out their with racially offensive signs are racist.  Maybe not clan members but they are engaging in a racist act.  

No I don't think that at all.  Voting should be about policy not race, sex, age, etc.  If a person said that I'd damn well hope he/she had reviewed the policies or else no I wouldn't judge. But of course given your comment you aren't going to read my response as your mind is already made up and has made my response for me so why am I wasting my time with someone as stubborn as you? Its like talking to someone who thinks they're a genius or master lawyer but is really a far cry from it.
Maigh Eo for Sam

Aughnanure

• All American
« Reply #163 on: August 20, 2014, 02:14:42 PM »
Don't forget "murder", "execution style" and the other daily buzz words....you get extra points if you include them in your posts.

Aughenere, does this give you a rush...a little joy, maybe something to cheer about?

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/08/20/time-to-kill-a-cop-ferguson-protesters-throw-urine-bottles-at-police/

Does this give you a chubby?

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/cop-pointing-rifle-at-ferguson-protestors-i-will-unnatural carnal knowledge-1624463375/+robharvilla

Edit: apparently the link had "f***" in it so it messed up haha

http://bit.ly/1AyCQ54
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 02:21:22 PM by Aughnanure »
“All men dream; but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act out their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.” - T.E. Lawrence

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #164 on: August 20, 2014, 02:16:58 PM »
Yeah because the black panthers are totally as much of a racist group as a group credited to hundreds of lynchings throughout history.  And Wall Street occupies? Dude a peaceful protest?

Peaceful protests....love that peace, or maybe they thought they were going to get a piece.   http://thefeministwire.com/2011/11/occupy-rape-culture/

Aughnanure

• All American
« Reply #165 on: August 20, 2014, 02:17:06 PM »
I already hate it....it led to the murder of my sister's boyfriend.  It was a gateway drug for them many years ago.

I find it ironic as hell that people are trying to get people to stop smoking (cigs) for health reasons, but we can't wait to get people on pot because it's so awesome for one's brain, heart, etc functions.  But hypocrisy is bountiful here. 

??? How in the hell did you take that slippery slope slide all the way to outlawing things because they're unhealthy?  That is literally your argument. And it's a bad one. We try to get people to not smoke cigs, but we don't arrest them for it. Same with alcohol, but christ this is a whole different argument.
“All men dream; but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act out their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.” - T.E. Lawrence

Aughnanure

• All American
« Reply #166 on: August 20, 2014, 02:18:33 PM »
Who shall not be trusted....especially with all of the blatant racist actions by Officer Wilson in his 6 year career (none).

Which conflicts with the eyewitnesses.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #167 on: August 20, 2014, 02:26:22 PM »
RIP John Oliver topic.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #168 on: August 20, 2014, 02:27:55 PM »
Does this give you a chubby?

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/cop-pointing-rifle-at-ferguson-protestors-i-will-unnatural carnal knowledge-1624463375/+robharvilla

Chubber, no? 

Of course I'd like to know what happened in the previous 10 minutes, like were bullets fired into the crowd like they were two nights ago by criminals, were molotov cocktails thrown as has been done the last 6 straight days, where people injured by other "peaceful" protestors?  Context is usually key....sort of like wanting to know if prior to being killed if you robbed a convenient store, bumrushed a cop, broke a cop's eye socket, etc....context, state of mind...matter.   I don't like his language, but I'd like to understand what else was going on.  I suspect he will have a nice sensitivity training awaiting him, if not a suspension, but that all depends on the circumstances now doesn't it?   

That cop, by the way, appears to be Ray Albers....in 2010 he saved a person's life by pulling them out of burning SUV.  I hope some urine is thrown on him.

Aughnanure

• All American
« Reply #169 on: August 20, 2014, 02:29:27 PM »
Peaceful protests....love that peace, or maybe they thought they were going to get a piece.   http://thefeministwire.com/2011/11/occupy-rape-culture/

There are ALWAYS examples of this. People take advantage of these things. Especially ones that simply "occupy" and stay around. They had a lot of problems with homeless in general because it was a big attraction for them.

So you're doing exactly what you complain what other people are doing to the Tea Party? Want me to find all the racist signs from Tea Party rallies? Cause that's easy.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #170 on: August 20, 2014, 02:30:17 PM »
??? How in the hell did you take that slippery slope slide all the way to outlawing things because they're unhealthy?  That is literally your argument. And it's a bad one. We try to get people to not smoke cigs, but we don't arrest them for it. Same with alcohol, but christ this is a whole different argument.

On one hand we penalize (tax) certain products (cigarettes) or try to outright ban them (large sodas...hello Mommy Bloomberg) due to health considerations, but we can't wait to introduce this one because we can't control spending and need more revenue.  Awesome justification.

Not a slippery slope, just connect the dots. 

Aughnanure

• All American
« Reply #171 on: August 20, 2014, 02:31:10 PM »
Chubber, no?  

Of course I'd like to know what happened in the previous 10 minutes, like were bullets fired into the crowd like they were two nights ago by criminals, were molotov cocktails thrown as has been done the last 6 straight days, where people injured by other "peaceful" protestors?  Context is usually key....sort of like wanting to know if prior to being killed if you robbed a convenient store, bumrushed a cop, broke a cop's eye socket, etc....context, state of mind...matter.   I don't like his language, but I'd like to understand what else was going on.  I suspect he will have a nice sensitivity training awaiting him, if not a suspension, but that all depends on the circumstances now doesn't it?  

That cop, by the way, appears to be Ray Albers....in 2010 he saved a person's life by pulling them out of burning SUV.  I hope some urine is thrown on him.

Oh my god, there is always an excuse for you! This is just bad copping. You don't run around pointing guns directly at people thinking that is going to deescalate a situation.

Thank god he saved that person's life so he got the freebie to kill another.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 02:35:21 PM by Aughnanure »

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #172 on: August 20, 2014, 02:32:22 PM »

Like I said i most certainly did not see that at occupy Chicago or lame attempt in MKE.  I can only hope that a considerable amount of these were handled correctly.  Tell me did you hands burn when you typed in feministwire?
Maigh Eo for Sam

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #173 on: August 20, 2014, 02:34:54 PM »
On one hand we penalize (tax) certain products (cigarettes) or try to outright ban them (large sodas...hello Mommy Bloomberg) due to health considerations, but we can't wait to introduce this one because we can't control spending and need more revenue.  Awesome justification.

Clears up the courts as well as prisons.  Gives drug units more time to focus on much more harmful drugs.  Takes away a huge cash cow for cartels and gangs.  Not just about revenue.  I am curious when you said it was a gateway drug did they smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol or caffeine before weed and whatever followed? Because if they did why would weed be considered the gateway and not nicotine alcohol or caffeine?
Maigh Eo for Sam

Aughnanure

• All American
« Reply #174 on: August 20, 2014, 02:34:57 PM »

I think the justification is more "why are we treating pot as worse than alcohol and equal to heroin." It's a joke that people are sent to jail for smoking it. You basically are creating a powerful criminal market for something that really isn't that harmful.

Also, your ONE example is banning "large" sodas. Umm, so the actual soda isn't "banned". Just large ones. Not. The Same.